Vishal Bihani
23 February 2017 at 20:48

I started my articleship on 23.02.2016 but couldn't deposit my registration form i.e form 103 alongwith form 112 at that particular time, Its been 1 year of my articleship and now i want to deposit it now.
What can be the reason given in the condonation letter attached with DD Amount of Rs.1000.

Kindly, help as soon as possible.

Answer now

Rajashekar D
23 February 2017 at 20:01

Can we take termination after one year that the students work is more than 35 hours per week

Answer now

Anonymous
23 February 2017 at 17:23

Dear sir,
I had submitted my ipcc exam form,before i was making payment option my computer was shutdownded due loss of electricity,and i was not downloaded any pdf and after i was tried to edit my form to make a payment but i could not have any option in my login,,now please suggest me how can i make payment for my exam

Answer now

venu
23 February 2017 at 10:54

dear sir,

please give me the details regarding do ca ipcc in dubai i have completed in ca cpt in india now iam shifting to dubai and i have taken long gap approximately above 4 attempts i have skipped now sir what should i do

please reply urgent

thanking you n advance

Answer now

surbhi
22 February 2017 at 22:26

Hello,
I have already applied for the final certified copies for nov 2016 with the scanned handwritten copy ,but from icai, a message came yesterday that as per prescribed format i have to scaned that application.So today i proceed for that but the site closes for that application scanned pin up.
As i did full payment but they show discrepancy only of handwritten scanned copy
Please assist me ..it will be a lot for me
I need ur greatful help ,please

Answer now

surbhi
22 February 2017 at 22:14

HELLO,
There is mistake done by my friend while scanning the form as icai prescribed format (DECLARATION OF of COMPLETION OF ARTICLESHIP ) is require to submit but mistakenly ICAI articleship completion certificate attached with such online form .
So is there any chances for rectify the mistake?

Answer now

Rachna Didwania
22 February 2017 at 18:57

What is there in Financial Services department of Statutory Audit? What is an auditor supposed to do.? How does it has a good scope during articleship??

Answer now

datti alekhya
22 February 2017 at 18:20

hi sir this is alekhya i had taken transfer on 22/11/2016 . now i am again joining i had filled the registration form the doubt is after taking the termination of 3 months i am Reregistering before posting the form to icai whether i want to pay any late pay (any payment is required) for late reregistration

Answer now

nidhi
22 February 2017 at 14:22

in filling exam form instead of preprinted form I have attached articleship completion latter will it affect my eligibility?? if so what is remedy for same plz reply early as last date for submitting PDF is 27

Answer now

Arunkumar
22 February 2017 at 13:38

Dear All,
Can I get simple salary register with all deductions & leave management.

Answer now