Hem Raj
17 January 2017 at 20:17

Let me know whether ITT/OP classes mandatory to attend before starting Articleship of 9months for CA inter or Can be attend after clearing 1group? In awaiting of valuable Reply.

Answer now

Jhimmi Singh
17 January 2017 at 20:02

hello I want to ask I am consistently getting results below in ca final 40 does this means I should leave ca plz help me clearing because really I want to pass

Answer now

sai abishek
17 January 2017 at 19:55

hello sir
My name is Sai Abishek.i got 96 marks in my exam.This is my second attempt.I am confident in the way i attempted my exam and was expecting a pass.but unfortunately i failed.Can u please help me.Can i apply for revaluation in CPT.What is the procedure to do and to whom i should send.Please help me and and reply to my email .
this is my email id - themethrock7@gmail.com

Thanking You
Yours Faithfully
Sai Abishek

Answer now

Md MAROOF ALAM
17 January 2017 at 19:35

I was fail in cpt due to maths what should I do leave the course due to maths

Answer now

Jhimmi Singh
17 January 2017 at 17:24

plz check my result

Answer now

Sanket Galande
17 January 2017 at 17:11

one of my friends told me that if we are doing CA then we are not able to do more than 1 degree course like M.com,LLB OR MBA. Actually I wants to do DTL,GDCA,M.Com & LLB also. So, Please assist me.

Answer now

Jhimmi Singh
17 January 2017 at 17:10

is site working still I am not able to check results

Answer now

shehnaz
17 January 2017 at 16:30

if i buy new books for Dt idt CA final will it applicable till nov 17

Answer now

RAJESH
17 January 2017 at 12:55

agar Mai service ke sath labour contractor karna chahu to KAR sakta hu? 2.

Answer now

Chandan Harsha
17 January 2017 at 12:40

I am preparing for the ipcc may attempt. this is my second attempt in ipcc. every one will say Study nicely,make 3times revision, study that.. study this.. in every Coaching class they will say Study that study this...and..all but till now no one had told me how to study..how to concentrate ??? can anyone help me out.. I have really Time to study.. but not able to focus theory subjects becoming very difficult for me. Not able to remember the points. hw to make it remember? anyone please help me out...

Answer now