My Revalidation is due on 18.07.2017 for IPCC. Is new scheme applicable for me or old one applicable. Please guide me on this. Thanks

Answer now

Anonymous
27 May 2017 at 16:08

Gst

What is the GST applicability for Resale of Car and Property Brokerage?

Answer now

Anonymous
27 May 2017 at 12:16

Article ship issue

Dear expert
my article ship re registration is still pending. ICAI ask for original deed executed on rs 100 non judicial stamp paper which is not available with i havi joined the firm on 15-10-2016 but i have not made the deed. what should I do?

Answer now

26 May 2017 at 13:01

Accounts

What is the treatment for provision for doubtful debt at the time of admission of a new partner if nothing is mention in the question about debtors and provision for doubtful debt ??????

Answer now

Hi friend , can any one suggest Best online/offline video lecture for CA Final SFM which I can view from Home.If you have any idea the provide me complete detail

Answer now

26 May 2017 at 11:06

Registraion letter of IT

Hello, I have submitted Form 104 for Industrial Training and the words on letter i recd is " this refers to your form 103" which is for articleship registration. so is this ok? Or is there any issue?

Answer now

26 May 2017 at 10:59

Cons and prons

Do independent director is really independent?

Answer now

26 May 2017 at 08:40

Cuttack ca students

This is for the Cuttack CA students who want Star Gate coaching to start in Cuttack. The faculties are (both Ipcc and Final) Law-Munish Bhandari, Audit- Surbhi Bansal, Costing-Sanjay Agarwal ISCA/ITSM- Pavan Gahukar. We will start the classes asap if we get a positive reply from you all.

Answer now

25 May 2017 at 18:48

Articleship issue

I mean to say mujhe
1)original deed of document
2)stipend details in form of bank statements
3)letter of cononation
4)daily work details
5)Attendence record
Ye 5 document mujhe jama karne hai Jinme se 1st and 2nd mere pas nahi hai is ka Kya solution hai
Plz tell me

Answer now

25 May 2017 at 18:42

Articleship issue

Sir
Mujhe stipend cash milta hai.icai me mujhse stipend ki details in form of bank statements icai be manga hai along with other documents.
Iska Kya solution hai.

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x