Anonymous
19 September 2017 at 17:07

Articles registration

Dear sir my sro no is SRO0497497,My previous employer membership no is 026709.present employer membership no is 227719.can you please tell me my artcleship registration status

Answer now

19 September 2017 at 12:28

Best paper award by icai

What are the criteria for best paper award for CA final examination?

Answer now

19 September 2017 at 12:04

Gmcs

I have been registered for articleship before 1.4.2012 but could not complete gmcs. My 2nd grp is uncleared.
Pls guide which scheme of gmcs will be applicable for me.

Answer now

Anonymous
19 September 2017 at 10:59

Gmcs

Answer now

Anonymous
19 September 2017 at 10:26

Gmcs

Answer now

19 September 2017 at 09:40

Cash sales

sir mene cash sales registerered party ko ki h
tu kya usme party ka name aur gstn no dena hoga kya

Answer now

19 September 2017 at 00:16

DELAY IN FORM 103

Good evening everyone, Hope you're doing well. If you can spare a couple of minutes, I need your help. I want to ask some questions regarding delay of FORM 103. My FORM 103 for re-registration of articleship had been delayed by 20 days in excess of the 30 days limit provided by institute i.e. in total 50 days from the date of registration. Now except condonation letter and 500. RS draft for late fees, am I required to send these 4 things also along with form 103. 1. Attendance Record of the articled / audit clerk. 2. Original Deed of articles / audit executed on a Non Judicial Stamp Paper / Special Adhesive stamp affixed on the Deed. 3. Certified copy of work diary of the articled / audit clerk. 4. Stipend details with evidence in the form Bank Pass Book. I've called institute 5-6 times and  they told me everytime that I need to send these 4 aforementioned things even if the form delays for a single day in excess of 30 days limit but, in the instructions of FORM 103 it is clearly mentioned that I need to send these 4 things only if the delay is from 31-180 days. For better understanding I've attached screenshot of that paragraph of FORM 103. Please assist me whether I need to send these 4 aforementioned things or not? Please help it's urgent. I'll be highly obliged by your response.

Answer now

I work for more than 60 hours in a week as article Can I take extra hours work above 35 hours in a week as a set off against my leave as i taken for preparing for exam. Reply as soon as possible.

Answer now

18 September 2017 at 23:02

Icwai exam regarding

Dear sir/ madam

My self and my friend joined ICWAI (Inter Grp 1) during 2011 under 2008 Syllabus.
We had CC at that time. It got elapsed during dec 2013. Hence we again validated the CC.
Its Validity again expired last june 2017.

We last appeared for Inter Exam during 2016 June.
Now i am receiving SMS from institute to apply for Revalidation.

My doubt is that can i apply for revalidation now and appear for Dec 2017 Exam.
I heard that the syllabus has changed .
If the syllabus has changed what are the subjects for ICWAI -Inter Grp 1.

Also please let me know the Contact email id
regarding the above subject matter of ICWAI Kolkota.

Thanks and regards
Suresh......

Answer now

18 September 2017 at 22:37

Gmcs

Dear experts,

I have registered for articleship on 30 th october 2014. my ca final attempt is in may 2018. Till now i have not completed GMCS-1 training . As per amended guidelines of ICAI ,i was supposed to complete my gmcs training before 31st december 2016.

but i did not completed it till now.
when i checked icai gmcs portal there are no venues for gmcs training currently.

how do i proceed .am i required to do gmcs 1 compulsorily.

Please clarify my doubt

Thanks in advance.....

Answer now

×
Get CA Student App    |    x