Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

kavitt vashist

asked On 20 December 2014 at 21:33

This Query has 1 replies

Section185

section 185..of cos act 2013..save as otherwise provided in this act means ...what does it means of this line..please explained sir and mam

ARTHI

asked On 20 December 2014 at 20:31

This Query has 1 replies

Form mbp-1

Dear Friends / Experts,

Please guide me on the following, IF POSSIBLE:

Query

Whether it is mandatory to attach Form MBP-1 of all the Directors in Form MGT-14 or it is only INTERNAL COMPLIANCE FOR THE COMPANY TO COLLECT Form MBP-1 and KEEP IT FOR IT’S RECORD.

Please reply.

Provide me any URL, if FORM MBP-1 is mandatorily to attach in FORM MGT-14 for my understanding, please.

Thanks.

Preeti Yadav

asked On 20 December 2014 at 19:17

This Query has 1 replies

Mgt 14

IS THE DIGITAL SIGNATURE OF A CA IMPORTANT IN FORM MGT 14 ????

IF YES , then while digitally signing the form, there is an error i.e the form is not accepting the Digital Sign of a CA and to sign the form the prefilled data has to be erased.
Please provide me the solution as soon as possible.

Thank You!!!

mahesh

asked On 20 December 2014 at 14:49

This Query has 1 replies

Roc fee

SIR,
PLEASE TELL ME ROC FILLING FEE FOR FORM ADT-1, AND ANNUAL FORMS WITH LATE FEES

rahul

asked On 20 December 2014 at 12:38

This Query has 2 replies

Capital reserve

what is a capital reserve

NAVEEN SINGLA

asked On 20 December 2014 at 11:07

This Query has 9 replies

Regarding non commencement of business

If a pvt. Ltd Co. donot commence business in the same financial year in which comnpany is incorporated whether the company would be liable for company audit for the said financial year

Arun Gudikandula

asked On 19 December 2014 at 22:31

This Query has 1 replies

Incorporation of private limited company

I along with my mother had started a private limited company in the year 2010 in which we both are directors but somehow the company did not take off due to lack of funding and I did not file the balance sheet and other documents with the concerned authorities as the company is not doing any business for the last two years.I want to close the company by spending the least amount and in the easiest possible manner,if this is not possible.I want to sell or transfer my shares I hold in the company in my mothers name so as to end any kind of association with the company.Please advise.

CS Pratibha Sharma

asked On 19 December 2014 at 16:24

This Query has 1 replies

Short notice for egm

To increase the authorised capital i decided top call for an EGM for shorter notice. what are the legal requirements as per co act 2013? in the old act FORM 22A was given for the same. but no form is in coa 2013?

Anonymous

asked On 19 December 2014 at 16:16

This Query has 1 replies

Icrease of authorised share capital

RESPECTED SIR,
I WANT TO KNOW THAT ARE THE PROCEDURE TO BE DONE TO INCREASE THE AUTHORISED SHARE CAPITAL IN A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY

Anonymous

asked On 19 December 2014 at 14:21

This Query has 1 replies

Require prescribed format for moa and aoa

Please send us the MOA and AOA format for new company with the objectives like support for Genetics education, Training, Diagnostics and Counseling.

Thanks in Advance.