Balaji
02 May 2016 at 12:17

This Query has 1 replies

hello friends... i have a doubt in Main object alteration... one of my client is doing information technology business and now they want add import & export business as a new object. let say the company name is ABC Infotech solutions Pvt Ltd... will the ROC approve the new main object alteration with the current name of the company

Hitesh Arora
02 May 2016 at 11:12

This Query has 1 replies

What is the reason that an Auditor cannot be a Body Corporate? What is the reason?

Anonymous
02 May 2016 at 09:10

This Query has 1 replies

We have yet to file AOC-4 , MGT-7 and MGT-14 for F.Y.2014-15 for AGM held on 29.09.2015.
Whar are the consequences for this delay.Are these to be filed on new or old mca site.
Is there any condonation involved .
Please guide in detail.
We shall be grateful to you.

Anonymous
30 April 2016 at 09:44

This Query has 1 replies

Hello seniors,
Greeting of the day....

Please let me know a listed company how much maximum
Remuneration can provide to its directors
What is the ceiling limit for the same also
Explain the same in details if possible,

Thanx & Regard
Ankush sharma

Anonymous
30 April 2016 at 07:19

This Query has 1 replies

Is it compulsory to adopt model formate of table f as provided in schedule I of companoes Act 2013 for AOA of companies limited by share. can company may have its own A o A formate and regulations which differs from table f

Raj Singhania
30 April 2016 at 00:23

This Query has 1 replies

IS NCLT AND NCLAT CHAPTERS OF CO.'S ACT, 2013 will be coming in MAY 2016 IPCC EXAM

DIVYESH JAIN
29 April 2016 at 18:55

This Query has 2 replies

I have filed Form FTE for closure of company in which the mca site has pointed out few more documents to be submitted. The deadline given in the email which I received was 12/04/2016 and I did not submit the documents.

But even today when I track the SRN status of the form submitted it shows as "Sent for Resubmission"

My question is how do I know whether the SRN has been cancelled or not

Anonymous
29 April 2016 at 13:30

This Query has 1 replies

I have query regarding difference between right issue and offer through private placement as per Companies Act, 2013. Whether private placement can be done to existing shareholders/shareholder of the Company. As per the Companies (prospectus and allotment of securities) rules 2014, justification or basis for the price at which offer or invitation through private placement was made shall be disclosed to the shareholders in the general meeting. How to do this. whether any valuation report should be taken from any professional. Is any Minimum subscription requirement is involved in both the options i.e. right issue and private placement.

janani
29 April 2016 at 11:04

This Query has 1 replies

What is the Government Fee Structure for Formation of Private limited Company having Authorized Capital of Rs.10,00,000 ?

Raju Metur
28 April 2016 at 20:27

This Query has 4 replies

Hi everybody, I have to register a DSC on MCA portal. I filled up the form but not able Attach DSC. Please help me. Thanks in advance.