Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Dhirendra

asked On 01 March 2015 at 23:48

This Query has 1 replies

Board resolution format

Is there any provision or rule in Companies Act for controlling the language/format (including grammer, style etc.) for drafting board resolution or any other resolution of Companies?

ankita

asked On 01 March 2015 at 21:14

This Query has 1 replies

Inc 21 late filing

Company has incorporated on 22/01/2014. But the company has not filed Form INC 21 till date. Whether company can file INC 21 now. What are the consequences.

purple

asked On 01 March 2015 at 18:49

This Query has 1 replies

Incorporation of company

Dear Experts,

I have a query relating to incrop of company. Few of my friends are planning to start up a new business/ company. But they are into employment and cannot leave their jobs. And they have signed a bond with the company where they cannot work any where else or earn in any kind of way.They cant work any where else or not even earn with their spereate business. Now is there any solution they can incorporate a company without breaking their company clause??

RAVI BHATIA

asked On 01 March 2015 at 12:23

This Query has 1 replies

Table f applicability?

In what case Table F given in Schedule I of Companies Act 2013 will be applicable? What if there is a conflict between section of companies act and regulation of table f?

Mohit Gupta

asked On 28 February 2015 at 18:47

This Query has 2 replies

Appointment of first auditors and filing of adt 1

Co incorporated in july 2014

Whether appointment of first auditors to be reported to ROC in ADT 1.

If no, then how will we file 23AC SRN no while annual filing for 2014-15.

abira

asked On 28 February 2015 at 16:34

This Query has 1 replies

Section 180

DOES WORKING CAPITAL LOAN TAKEN FROM BANK COME IN THE AMBIT OF SECTION 180 OF THE COMPANIES ACT,2013?

Deepak Kumar K.R.

asked On 28 February 2015 at 14:01

This Query has 1 replies

Appoitment of auditors

Hai All Please let me know the difference between Sec 139(1) & 139(2) with regards to tenure(term) to hold office of auditor. Thanks in advance

srinivasan

asked On 28 February 2015 at 13:31

This Query has 1 replies

Appointment of first auditor under companies act, 2013

Please Clarify...

Whether company need to intimate the ROC for appointment of First Auditor under the Companies Act, 2013 by filing ADT-1.

Anonymous

asked On 28 February 2015 at 13:12

This Query has 1 replies

Gnl-1 application made to registrar of companies

Dear Sir/Madam,
I need to file GNL-1 for condonation for delay in filing satisfaction of charge. In GNL-1 there is two options, Compounding of offences and Others, which one do I need to select...I got the remark to file GNL-1 when I had submitted RD-2..please help me on this...

nisha

asked On 28 February 2015 at 12:15

This Query has 2 replies

Further issue

for further issue we have to pass ordinary resolution or special resolution?