Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 29 March 2015 at 11:29

This Query has 1 replies

Section 1

Please tell me the meaning of sec1(3) of c act 2013."any reference in any provision to the commencement of this act shall be construed as a reference to the coming into force of that provision."

prince

asked On 28 March 2015 at 12:19

This Query has 1 replies

Provisions of fema

Dear Experts

I would like to ask a query that our company has received advance amount of Rs. 20 Lacs from foreign country against supply of goods about 3 years ago. it could not supply goods to them due to any reason. Now such amount is standing on liablity side of the B/S as advance from customer.as such amount falls under deposit as per rules, therefore we want to write off such amount before 31.03.2015. my question is

whether we can write off such amount? during written off, is any provisions of FEMA hits? can it written off under which AS if any?

sushmita sharma

asked On 28 March 2015 at 11:12

This Query has 1 replies

Moa

RESPECTED EXPERTS,
THE MOA-AOA OF A COMPANY GOVERNS ITS POWERS AND ACT IN A COMPANY.SO A COMPANY REGISTERED UNDER 1956 DO NEED TO AMEND ITS MOA-AOA SO THAT IT CAN HAVE THE NEW BENEFITS UNDER COMPANIES ACT 2013?

Anonymous

asked On 28 March 2015 at 09:50

This Query has 1 replies

Closing a pvt ltd company, bangalore

Hello, i want to close my private limited company formed in 2009 in Bangalore. Formed by 2 directors but now both of us want to move into different line of business. We have not done any business in the last one year. We have also not made any profits since the company was established.

Please let us know the process and least expenditure with which we can close the company. Would it require paying tax till this year and then only initiate the formalities or can it be done without taxes as there has been no income.

We are ok to sell the company if someone is interested.

Anonymous

asked On 27 March 2015 at 23:45

This Query has 1 replies

Changing registered office of company from delhi to ghaziabad

Want to change my registered office of company from delhi to Ghaziabad. Please let me know the procedure and how much cost will be needed

Anonymous

asked On 27 March 2015 at 20:53

This Query has 1 replies

Role of a company secretary

Dear Experts

Can you please shares an article or PPT on the role of a CS in a listed company under the new companies act 2013.

shruti

asked On 27 March 2015 at 20:22

This Query has 1 replies

Charge registration with roc by bank

How to register the mortgage charge with roc by bank on mca portal...

Anonymous

asked On 27 March 2015 at 16:52

This Query has 1 replies

Acceptance of deposits

Can amount taken from director, who is also share holder, cover in deposit??

Anonymous

asked On 27 March 2015 at 15:55

This Query has 1 replies

Delay in filing satisfaction of charge

Please help me with the following query-

" The company settled the loan with the Bank in year 2008 and received no due certificate also but the company has not filed with the ROC satisfaction of charge form. But the company wish to do the same now."

What is the remedy now and what procedure we have to follow. Please advise on urgent basis. If someone has faced the similar problem please mail me also the detailed procedure.

Revati Sathe

asked On 27 March 2015 at 14:51

This Query has 1 replies

Proxy

As per section 101 of Companies Act, 2013, a proxy should be deposited before 48 hours of the meeting, my question is that -----

Can a EGM be called at shorter notice of a day where time gap between notice and EGM is only 24 hours ( Approximately)???