Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 27 May 2015 at 17:21

This Query has 1 replies

Director report

Please,can any one provide directors report under companies act 2013 in word format.

thanks in advance

Anonymous

asked On 27 May 2015 at 11:50

This Query has 2 replies

Remuneration to directors

ACCORDING TO COMPANIES ACT 2013, WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE AMOUNT OF DIRECTORS REMUNERATION IN CASE OF PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY?

Anonymous

asked On 27 May 2015 at 11:45

This Query has 2 replies

Can form 20b revised or not???

plz tell me whether annual form of 20B can be revised or not???

CA Dinesh

asked On 27 May 2015 at 11:44

This Query has 1 replies

How to get registered as registered valuer

Dear Sir/Madam,

I request you to please provide the process of getting registered as "registered Valuer" as per Companies Act, 2013.

Akshay nagaram

asked On 27 May 2015 at 09:10

This Query has 1 replies

Unsecured loans as per companies act,2013

Can Unsecured Loan from HUF be Considered as Loan from Directors as Per (New) Companies Act,2013

Naresh Singrakhia

asked On 27 May 2015 at 00:53

This Query has 2 replies

New company registration

Dear Sir, I want to register a new company in Ahmedabad. Please help with the procedure and contact details of any firm that can help me in this. Thanking you. Regards, Naresh Singrakhia

Anonymous

asked On 26 May 2015 at 17:56

This Query has 2 replies

Charge

There is delay in filing of CGH 1. Please provide the format of declaration from the Company signed by its director or secretary that such belated filing shall not adverserly affect the rights of any other intervening creditors of the Company.

SHAMEEM

asked On 26 May 2015 at 17:10

This Query has 2 replies

Depreciation sh ii

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF ACCOUNTING TREATMENT OF DEP. FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLED IN COMPANY ?

Jayesh

asked On 26 May 2015 at 15:20

This Query has 3 replies

Acceptance of loan

As per sec.73 restriction of acceptance of deposit(loan) from public including members of company excluding directors if their fnd and certificate.

Issues are;-This sec is applicable from 1-4-14, and clarification received on 30-3-15 from ministry of corporate affairs that amount received prior act is not deposit so need o to return with in year.

My question s in my one of clients company has repaid deposit of its members and also accepted deposit(loan) and repaid during he year. what will be consequences?? How to deal this issues in financial reporting??

SUMIT SINHA

asked On 26 May 2015 at 12:36

This Query has 1 replies

Ratification of auditors in agm

Dear experts as per section 139 of the companies act 2013, auditor of a co. is required to appointment for a term of five years subject to ratification by members every year. my question is whether the resolution or ratification by company is need to be intimated to ROC in ADT-1 OR any other form.