25 February 2017 at 10:55

This Query has 1 replies

Dear sir,
my company was incorporated in 2000 and it is showing current status as dormant company.
i want to active the company then what should i do?
please give the name of form , list documents required and procedures to be followed to active the company.

Riddhi Lathiya
24 February 2017 at 16:04

This Query has 1 replies

How many maximum number of independent directors a company can appoint in the board?? Is there any limitations regarding this?

Riddhi Lathiya
24 February 2017 at 16:00

This Query has 1 replies

How many maximum number of directors can a company appoint in its board?? Is there any limitations regarding this?

24 February 2017 at 13:58

This Query has 3 replies

Dear experts..
please spare your valuable time and clarify following points..

1) what is the minimum authorised capital requirement as per name of company. like for words INDIA , INTERNATIONAL , BHARAT in proposed names of company.

kindly share the circular if any.

thanks in advance

Ankush Agarwal
24 February 2017 at 13:15

This Query has 4 replies

1. Whether resignation of more than 1 director can be pass by company through single resolution? 2. Whether only one DIN 12 can be filled for both the directors or we have to file separately for each director?

24 February 2017 at 13:06

This Query has 2 replies

can a private company give a loan to an individual who is neither a director nor a shareholder nor a promoter...the individual is not related to the company in any manner....can co. give him the is not a NBFC

23 February 2017 at 23:22

This Query has 1 replies

please clerify what is the actual rates of E.S.I deduction in labour contractor bill ? in my co. office renovation work in progress and contractor doing work with their labours. in this case we are laible to deduct ESI on this bill ?

23 February 2017 at 21:54

This Query has 4 replies

Hi , My query is regarding the procedure for registering company under companies act, 2013.
Is there any difference between Rule 36 Integrated Process for Incorporation and SPICe ?

23 February 2017 at 14:50

This Query has 4 replies

Dear Experts

I have a confusion regarding meaning of "Year" in respect of Board Meeting. As per section 173 there should be 4 meetings in an year.

What does that year mean? Financial Year or 365 days from date of incorporation and on?

E.g. Date of Incorporation is Sep'16, would year mean Sep'16 to Aug'17?

Please confirm.

Thanks in Advance!!

23 February 2017 at 12:45

This Query has 2 replies

If a company has filed the annual return for March 2016, can the company file for its closure . Can anyone tell the procedure for the closure process.?

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x