Mohit
27 May 2016 at 12:42

This Query has 1 replies

Sir/Madam,
I have a query regarding creation of charge. A partnership firm was converted into company. When the concern was partnership firm it has taken loan.
Now my queries are :

1) From which date charge is required to be created ?
2) The limit under section 180 (1) (c) has been exceeded , when the special resolution is required to be passed?

Rakesh Jain
27 May 2016 at 11:39

This Query has 1 replies

Hi Experts,

Good Morning!

Whats procedures to be followed for Change of Designation from Managing Director to Director in Private Limited Companies.

Thanks & Regards,
rakeshjain199205@gmail.com

Dheeraj Singh
27 May 2016 at 11:18

This Query has 1 replies

If auditor resign from office. Can he reappointed as auditor of same company??????

Anonymous
26 May 2016 at 14:47

This Query has 3 replies

Is it mandatory to attach DIR-4 (Declaration on affidavit and notarized) in Eform DIR-3 for DIN now?

CA Prateek Garg
26 May 2016 at 10:16

This Query has 1 replies

Is there any time limit in companies act, after omission of section 11 and section 248(1)(b), regarding contribution of share capital by the subscriber to MOA.

Further can subscribers to MOA contribute their share capital in cash? According to Section 42(5) all monies payable towards subscription of share UNDER THAT SECTION has to be contributed via banking channel only and not in cash. But is this provision also applies in case of shares allotted to subscribers to MOA

Is it required to file PAS-3 for allotment of shares to subscribers to MOA.

Gurprit
25 May 2016 at 17:13

This Query has 1 replies

whether SMEs listed on BSESME are required to provide Evoting facility.

gautamkhurana
25 May 2016 at 14:19

This Query has 2 replies

Xyz co spent more than 2 of avg profit ( last 3 years ). In previous financial year. Will such excess expense be counted in subsequent year?

Gopi Krishnan C Nair
25 May 2016 at 11:02

This Query has 1 replies

When a new asset is added, then the rate of depreciation is to be applied on whole addition or addition less salvage value? ie on the 100% or 95% of the addition?
how to carry forward the balance depreciable amount?

Anonymous
24 May 2016 at 23:12

This Query has 2 replies

Is there any way to see a company's ROC e filing history. Like which forms were filed and in which year. Details of director and changes in directors. change in share capital etc on ministry of corporate affairs (mca) site. Like income tax e filing site gives details of itr's filed yearwise and download of acknowkedment etc Is this possible for a company

Dinesh Kumar
24 May 2016 at 21:30

This Query has 1 replies

one of my client has not filed the Roc Return due loss in business. Now they wants wind up of company before the meet all govt compliance. so trying to fill 23AC & 23 ACA form but it is not prefilled. Pl suggest!