ARUN KUMAR MAITRA
09 February 2016 at 16:32

This Query has 1 replies

is sec. audit applicable to a pvt. ltd. co. which is a subsidiary of a public co.? Turnover and Paid-up Capital of the Company exceeds the minimum limit prescribed for sec. audit.

CA Kedar Sakhardande
09 February 2016 at 15:45

This Query has 2 replies

Hello

A director has resigned from the company and filed Form DIR-11

However, the company is not filling DIR-12 (it is not operational since 2010)

So what is the remedy to disassociate director name from the company records

meenakshi
09 February 2016 at 13:15

This Query has 1 replies

A company engaged in providing RS-CIT training to learners through their IT-GYAN KENDRA. that company is a public company and their some stake hold by Govt.
My query is... Is that company covered under Table-A or Table-B for Cost Audit ???

& please clear point no. 22 (Non- regulated sectors) in this link.. http://yourfinancebook.com/applicability-of-cost-records-and-cost-audit-to-companies/

s suresh
08 February 2016 at 18:21

This Query has 1 replies

i want Ceiling limit on management Remuneration for private company? and procedure for Increasing Executive Director Remuneration? (With Details )

Pavan Mundra
08 February 2016 at 16:55

This Query has 1 replies

can any one guide me, how we can take loan from member if we want more than limits as specified for pvt ltd company. any alternate solutions

manish
08 February 2016 at 16:30

This Query has 1 replies

Respected Experts,

FACT: To Strike off the company’s name Not in Operation since :Last 8 Month

• Pvt Ltd Company incorporated since 2006.
• ROC Annual Filing Done AGM 2015 (AOC4 and MGT7)
• Not in operation since JULY-2015. ( 8 Month) (June 2015 to Jan 2016)
• FTE Guideline Says USE FTE if Inoperative since Incorporation or Past 1 Year

Query:
• Can I apply strike off company’s name through FTE scheme as my Company is Inoperative since 8 month only not Past 1 year.
• Sec 248 of Company Act , 2013 notified or not or still procedure as per Sec 560 of old act is to be followed?
Thank You in Advance.

Anonymous
08 February 2016 at 16:24

This Query has 2 replies

After accepting the audit now is it compulsory for auditor to file his consent in ROC..

Anonymous
08 February 2016 at 11:35

This Query has 1 replies

..

Anonymous
08 February 2016 at 10:26

This Query has 2 replies

Hello Experts.
can any expert explain me the means of first call & secound call etc. in listed company,

Regard
Rajesh Sharma

Pankaj Arora
08 February 2016 at 10:14

This Query has 1 replies

Dear All, In our public limited company we have decided to issue bonus shares plus preferential allotment, regarding it my queries are:- As on 31st March 2015 our company book value is Rs.840/- and after issuing of bonus share it will reduces to Rs. 15/-. We will issue preferential shares after bonus shares so at which value we would have to issue preferential shares at rs. 15/- or what?

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/ask_query.asp