Amit dimri
28 July 2016 at 17:23

This Query has 1 replies

can a company issue optionally convertible preference shares as per companies act, 2013??

urgent.

sayyaf hamza
28 July 2016 at 11:03

This Query has 1 replies

There are 2 partners in a firm "A" and "B". now they decided to convert their firm into LLP. but "b" is not interested in continue so he want to retire. new person "C" will be partner in new LLP firm instead of "B". my question is when "B" has to retire i.e after converting to LLP or before that?. how can convert this firm without taking DIN and DSC in the name of "B"?

NILESH M PANCHAL
27 July 2016 at 16:25

This Query has 1 replies

Sir

As per companies act every company have to mention cin no on every invoice, latter head etc,.
same way llp have to do this or it is optional?

DIN no have to mention by every directors on signature of director.
same way DPIN no also have to mention n by designated partner.

RACHANA DAGA
27 July 2016 at 14:29

This Query has 1 replies

Whether a sec.203 of companies act 2013 is applicable to SME Listing Company??

Anonymous
26 July 2016 at 18:07

This Query has 1 replies

How can a Private Company accept money from an outsider who is not a shareholder nor a director or a relative of director without attracting deposit provisions and without issuing shares to him?

Please revert.

Thanks.

Muralidharan
26 July 2016 at 12:12

This Query has 2 replies

26th July 2016

A closely held public limited company has paid-up capital of Rs.12.00 crores. As per new companies act 2013 the company is required to rotate its statutory auditors.

As on the date of commencement section 139 of new act (1st April 2014) the existing statutory auditors have already completed 13 years in office. Due to the grace time provided under the Act the existing auditors can continue in office for another three years. At the AGM held in 2014 and in 2015 the existing auditors were re-appointed (covering the financial years 2014-15 and 2015-16.)

My query in this connection is whether the existing auditor can be re-appointed for one more year at the ensuing AGM to be held in the year 2016 (covering the financial year 2016-17).

with regards

Muralidharan

Puneet Arora
26 July 2016 at 09:46

This Query has 7 replies

is there any changes fr CA Final law syllabus fr upcoming exam ??

Kapil Bisht
25 July 2016 at 13:05

This Query has 2 replies

Notice of meeting of BOD was sent via e-mail on 31.06.2016 whreas the meeting was held on 07.07.2016.
wheather it is non compliance of sec 173.

Anonymous
24 July 2016 at 12:11

This Query has 1 replies

Hello,

Due to non attachment of INC-8 with INC-2, the form is asked for Re-submission.
Can I make any changes while resubmission other the changes asked for? For instance, I have not attached Power of Attorney of a CA to the INC-2 while Original Submission. Can I attach the Power of Attorney while Re-Submission.
Please guide me whether the changes can be made as necessary or as asked for?
Thanks in Advance.

Anonymous
23 July 2016 at 16:56

This Query has 1 replies

My Form DIR 3 Signed by Director of company and not by ANY CA OR CS and the applicant I Got DIN. Now can I only be Director in that company (which Director had certified the form) or else I am free to be Director in any Company or there is any limitation to my DIN. Please Help