advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 16842 in 1685 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 24 April 2014 at 10:05

This Query has 2 replies

Esi

If a person is working in an IT Co and earning 12000 per month.Is it compulsory to deduct ESI from the salary of an employee.As per my knowledge it is applicable only in Factories or manufacturing Companies.I just want to confirm is it beneficial for IT Employees?Can you please guide me from where I can get full knowledge of it.

Thanks.

Ruchi Agarwal

asked On 24 April 2014 at 00:06

This Query has 2 replies

Loan taken by a pvt ltd co.

What is the remedy available to A pvt. ltd Co. from B pvt. ltd.(in which directors are common) say on 1st oct. 2013.?? Can it be rectified??if yes then how?

poonam

asked On 23 April 2014 at 23:58

This Query has 1 replies

Winding up

in winding up is the liabilityof past or present members(as contributors) limited to unpaid amt. on shares? if shares are fully paid up then contribution required?

Ruchi Agarwal

asked On 23 April 2014 at 19:48

This Query has 3 replies

Loan taken by a pvt. ltd. co. from anothe pvt. ltd. co.?

Can A pvt. ltd. co. take a loan from B pvt. ltd. co. in which the directors are common in FY 2013-14?

Siddharth Singh

asked On 23 April 2014 at 15:26

This Query has 1 replies

Rights issue

Dear Experts,

Please apprise that whether a company can make rights issue of shares at different price per share to each and every shareholder but the no. of shares will be issue according to their proportionate shareholding.

For instance the shares were issued earlier to some shareholders on par and some on premium basis and now the company wants to get the same amount from each shareholder in rights issue also, so is it legally valid if we charge different exercise price form different shareholder.

Tashi Wangdue

asked On 23 April 2014 at 14:30

This Query has 1 replies

Business plan development

Respected Sir,

Can you please let us know whether the companies can develop its business plan before registering the company at ministry of corporate affairs.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Ruchi Agarwal

asked On 23 April 2014 at 12:12

This Query has 1 replies

Loans to/from directors of a pvt. ltd. co.

Can XYZ Pvt. Ltd. Co. give or take a loan in F.Y 2013-14 & F.Y. 2014-15 from its managing or whole time directors who are also tha shareholders of the co.? What are the Provisions in thos regard

Ruchi Agarwal

asked On 23 April 2014 at 11:47

This Query has 2 replies

Applicability of companies act,2013

Is Companies Act,2013 applicable in F.Y. 2013-14 to a Real Estate Pvt. Ltd. Co. or will it be applicable in F.Y. 2014-15 onwards.? Thanks in advance..plz reply.

Anonymous

asked On 23 April 2014 at 11:42

This Query has 1 replies

Roc filing

I Have a client having public co. incorporated in june 2012. till date no document has been filled with roc.
plz tell the documents required to be submitted in the name of co. and also in the name of auditor and what will be the fees and penalty if any.

Thanks in advance

SACHIN

asked On 23 April 2014 at 11:26

This Query has 1 replies

Change of registered office

HI MEMBERS

PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE OF REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY WITHIN LOCAL LIMITS UNDER COMPANY ACT, 2013.
THANKING YOU.