Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Tarun Kumar

asked On 30 November 2015 at 20:44

This Query has 1 replies

Minor director ?

Can minor become director as per Companies Act'2013 ?

mohit nahata

asked On 30 November 2015 at 12:51

This Query has 1 replies

Xbrl applicability

it is compulsory to file in xbrl formate for current year if previous year file in xbrl formate. previous year applicable xbrl to company but current year is not applicable

asked On 30 November 2015 at 12:01

This Query has 1 replies

Associate company 2(6)

In the definition of Associate Company whether if the relatives of the directors or directors itself will have shares of more than 20% either by one director or combine with the other directors of the same company or together with the relatives could be considered as the associate company as per 2(6) ?

Ex. : A Pvt Ltd does not have any shares in B Ltd but

i. Director or Directors having 20 % or more holding
ii. Relatives and Directors together having more than 20%
iii. only relatives of the directors have more than 20 %

give the answers for all the 3 cases individually.

asked On 30 November 2015 at 11:47

This Query has 4 replies

One person company

Dear Experts ,

I have formed private limited companies earlier, but now i want to form OPC,
Please clear my doubts regarding
1) Can i formed it through integrated form INC-29.
2) Do i have to make change in memorandum & Articles which i have used in normal pvt cos
3) anything apart i need to make changes in formation of OPC.

Harish yadav

asked On 30 November 2015 at 11:16

This Query has 4 replies

Dear Sir/Madam,
Is Small companies required to file MGT-9 also ?

asked On 29 November 2015 at 18:17

This Query has 1 replies

Delay in appointment of auditor

Ho all,
my query is there is a Pvt. ltd. company which was incorporated on 7th july 2015 & has not appointed auditor yet. to the best extend of my knowledge directors have to appoint auditor within 1 month from incorporation of company (i.e. 7th aug 15) and if they don't appoint then shareholders within 90 days in EGM i.e. upto 7th nov 15 can appoint auditor. but till date same period is also laps. now can director by paying late fee & file con donation of delay appoints an auditor??? if yes the what is late filling fees. if not then can shareholders appoint auditor by paying late filling fees???

asked On 28 November 2015 at 18:06

This Query has 1 replies

Law related to online services.

Dear All,
I am going to open a online services company , it will be of E-Commerce / Web Development / Education website so what are laws that should be kept in mind related to it moreover any special laws are there for these kind of services in INDIA.
Please suggest .

asked On 28 November 2015 at 15:33

This Query has 1 replies

Doubt relating to jointventure and holding company concept

urgent please

If a Foreign Institutional Investor(which is also an investment company) invested 60% equity share capital in a indian private limited company through share subscription/ shareholders agreement.
In the agreements it has been referred as Investor.

My doubt is whether we need to call that foreigh investor as holding company of the said indian private company as per new companies act defenition or whether we can call it as joint venture?

asked On 28 November 2015 at 14:50

This Query has 1 replies

Moa and aoa of a pvt ltd co engaged in hotels

Dear Experts,

Will you provide with draft MoA and AoA of pvt ltd co. engaged in hotel industry.

asked On 28 November 2015 at 13:25

This Query has 2 replies

Problem of form1 of llp for name approval

Dear Sir/Madam,

During the filing of FORM 1, I have selected the option for state of Propsed LLP as Gujarat . But ROC office shown in the drop down box is only address of Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Havelli. Not Ahmedabad . ????????? Won't it creat any issue regarding the jurisdiction for RoC in the future? Please suggest and reply