Riddhi Damani
26 September 2016 at 14:53

This Query has 3 replies

If a private company receives Share Application money and has neither allotted shares nor refunded back the Application Money for a period of 3 years.
1)Does it have to bear any penalties under CA Act 1956 or CA Act 2013?
2) Can it proceed with allotment of shares now by any method i.e. Private placement or Preferential Allotment or would it have return the money back with Interest?

Diptiranjan Prusty
25 September 2016 at 21:32

This Query has 1 replies

hi sir I m DIPTIRANJAN ,I want to know abt CSR as I m a CMA student.

Mithun Pal
23 September 2016 at 21:24

This Query has 1 replies

Meaning of any person excising the power of the board or the company in the general meeting. Also give an example

Anonymous
23 September 2016 at 18:31

This Query has 1 replies

Am a Managing director of a startup company. Company is not active for more than 10 months due to fund shortage. Total 2 directors including me. And 7 share holders( including we two). Each shareholders have 7-13% maximum. No one have majority. Due to politics company work stopd and am not able to take it forward.
Kindly give me a solution to resign and go out of this firm as soon as.
Pla Note : conducting board meeting or General body is impossible in situation

Manasvi Mehta Nanavaty
23 September 2016 at 12:47

This Query has 1 replies

My client is a Private Limited Company, it wants to issue shares privately and the Return of Allotment will be filed by PAS-3. My query is, does it need to file MGT-14 for the resolution passed at the Board Meeting for the issue of shares ?

Atul M
23 September 2016 at 10:20

This Query has 1 replies

Dear Experts, Could we make a payment and Recepit entry on the basis of bank Statements under Accrual basis of accounting?  Is it mandatory to make a entry through cheque book counterfoils and Deposit slips under accrual basis of accounting ? please reply.

SANIA
23 September 2016 at 01:00

This Query has 1 replies

can MD of company be a partner in partnership firm with which company is doing trading and whether it will be treated as related party that MD has to disclose his interest in this firm to the board

sandeep polisetti
22 September 2016 at 23:15

This Query has 1 replies

di we need to create charge on re finance of vehicles also...

jayasree g
22 September 2016 at 21:30

This Query has 1 replies

i want to know about the votig rights of an equity shareholder in a public co.whether it is one vote for one share?

CS Arjun Rajagopal
22 September 2016 at 21:00

This Query has 1 replies

The directors of PayWell Private Limited declared and paid an interim dividend of
Rs.5/= per equity share having face value of Rs.10/- each. However, when the
resolution was put up for confirmation by shareholders , the resolution could
not be carried through. Can PayWell claim back the interim dividend already
paid to the shareholders?