Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 15:41

This Query has 2 replies

Change in authorised capital

Kindly help with the following query

A private limited company wants to increase the authorised capital. The company was incorporated prior to 2013 act.

Now while making the changes in the memorandum for change in capital, do we also need to delete the other objects clause. The company is not carrying any business as mentioned in other objects. they are doing activity as per the main obejcts.
but since now the change is in 2013 so whether the other object clause has to be deleted or only change has to be done to capital clause.
also if the other objects has to be deleted, kindly inform the procedure and the forms to be filed.

Thanking you
Santosh Marathe.

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 14:53

This Query has 1 replies

100% subsidiary

hello everyone
i would like to ask you that how co a company become 100% holding company according to co act 2013??

Anonymous

asked On 27 November 2014 at 23:17

This Query has 1 replies

Penalty for not filing a return of loss making company.

i will not file a return of loss making company. then what will be the maximum penalty. company are in loss from the date of incorporation (from the last 4yrs).the paid-up capital is 10,00,00.

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 27 November 2014 at 18:28

This Query has 3 replies

Board committee

If a listed company while re-constituting the audit committee/other mandatory committee mentions that the terms of reference of the committee(s) shall be in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and LA. will it be adequate?

Anonymous

asked On 27 November 2014 at 17:28

This Query has 1 replies

Merger

There is an arrangement of two(Co. A and Co. B) both private Limited Company going for merger.
Company A (Transferee Company) is a subsidiary of other Company X Pvt. Ltd.

My Query:

Whether the Creditors of the Holding Company X Pvt. Ltd. may have right to object or any other way have any role in the proposed Merger.

Can a court or any other authority may call for the creditors meeting/NOC of the creditors of the Holding Company.

Note:- Shareholders and the Creditors of the Transferor and Transferee company having no objection in the proposed merger.

CS Seema

asked On 27 November 2014 at 17:11

This Query has 1 replies

Gnl 2

Dear Experts

please guide
As per new companies act if any security is listed with stock exchange it will be considered as listed compoany our bonds are listed with bse but CIN is still unchanged what should we do whether to file GNL or not

Anonymous

asked On 27 November 2014 at 17:02

This Query has 1 replies

Baord meeting

CAN THE BOARD MEETING BE HELD ON SUNDAY ( I HAVE APPROVED THE ANNUAL ACCOUNTS & DIRECTOR REPORT ON SUNDAY , IS IT CORRECT) . I HAVE HELD THE BOARD MEETING ON 7/09/2014 , IT WAS SUNDAY ON 07/09/2014. I HAVE FILLED ROC RETURN AND MENTIONED THIS DATE. IS IT CORRECT . IF NOT THEN ITS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES

Ruswin Ahamed

asked On 27 November 2014 at 15:19

This Query has 1 replies

Auditor appointment

What are the provisions regarding Appointment of Auditor in Private Limited Company, As per CA2013.

ie; I wanna know that, Do we have to appoint the Auditor of FY2014-15 for 3 or 5 Year of can we appoint for ONE YEAR as current practice....

Thanks in advance...

expecting valuable replies....

kumaraswamy

asked On 27 November 2014 at 13:12

This Query has 1 replies

Income tax/balance sheet

we(Propritor firm)applied to bank for loan towrds godown construction in IDA place.
bank loan given as home loan so how treated this loan & how to take loan, interest in our books.
how we have to treat loan, interest and godown account in books , as per law.

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 27 November 2014 at 11:30

This Query has 1 replies

Independent director

Can the director of a subsidiary company be appointed as an independent director of its holding company?