Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

v s k rao

asked On 22 August 2014 at 08:13

This Query has 1 replies

Issue of shares in a private company

sir
can a private company issue shares at face value inspite of share valuation certificate and also is it compulsory to attach share valuation certificate if the company wants to issue share at face value

TARIQUE RIZVI

asked On 21 August 2014 at 20:59

This Query has 1 replies

Roc return

Due date for uploding the income tax returns has been extended upto 30th November 2014 in such circumstances what will be the due date for uploading the ROC Return

Isha Bubna

asked On 21 August 2014 at 15:34

This Query has 1 replies

Issue of renewed share certificate

In Private Limited Company, we are issuing a fresh certificate in lieu of old share certificate.

My query is whether Share Certificate can be start from Serial No. 1 or to start from the next number of last issued old Share Certificate Number.

And also can we show reason that new certificate is issued due to shifting of Registered Office.

Akhil Manohar

asked On 21 August 2014 at 14:50

This Query has 1 replies

Inc 1 name availability

I have submitted INC 1 for the registration of name for a private ltd company.How long it take to know whether we are allotted the name submitted in INC 1?
How can we know about it?
Is there any method to trace the status of my application in MCA portal?

dishabatra

asked On 21 August 2014 at 13:56

This Query has 2 replies

Book

N.k singh corporate nd allied for ca final avlble in the market ? whether to study from that book or not??

Rajesh Agrawal

asked On 21 August 2014 at 13:36

This Query has 1 replies

Annual filing of pvt company for fy 2013-14

Pls clarify the following wrt Annual Filing for Pvt. Company with less than prescribed share capital limit:

1.Form for filing BS & PLA. Whether the present uploaded 23AC will be used or new form. If same old form to be used than what about the Form 66 details because as per new act 2013, compliance certificate done away instead AR to be signed by PCS. Again, MGT -9 to attach with Board Report.

2. For filing Annual Return whether Form 20B presently uploaded will be used or new form will be uploaded

Pls revert soon.

Thanking You,

With Regards

Anonymous

asked On 21 August 2014 at 12:03

This Query has 3 replies

What to do when forgot director identification number

one of my client forgot his din details. can he get the din through any means ?

anurag

asked On 21 August 2014 at 11:22

This Query has 1 replies

Company law

sir my ca final exam is due in may 2015 I want to know that in company law subject, course is going to be changed as per new companies act 2013. one should purchase the book applicable for 2014 nov exam and study amendments after for may 2015 or should wait for new book applicable for may2015 exam I want to study from munush bhandari book is there will be a drastic change in the course or what please help me

kapil

asked On 21 August 2014 at 07:50

This Query has 4 replies

Illegal association

member limit is 50 or 100

SWATI BABBAR

asked On 20 August 2014 at 21:36

This Query has 2 replies

Appointment of company secretary

Dear All,
Can a Company Secretary of a holding Co. be appointed as CS in its subsidiary Co, too (both the Cos. are required to appoint KMP under Companies Act 2013 but required to appoint Company Secretary)?