Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

vijay singh

asked On 25 January 2015 at 12:50

This Query has 1 replies

Amendments

Please provide latest amendment in company law

preet prakash

asked On 24 January 2015 at 18:39

This Query has 1 replies

Digital signature

Hi All
what is the procedure for application of Digital signature?????
Can i apply online?????
Is it necessary that a CS can only apply for Digital signature(for athird party)

Anonymous

asked On 24 January 2015 at 12:00

This Query has 2 replies

Auditor appointment

The retiring auditor expressed his unwillingness to be reappointed in the AGM and a new auditor has been appointed in his place. What are the documents to be filed by retiring auditor and the company? Whether ADT - 1 is sufficient?

Akshay

asked On 23 January 2015 at 23:01

This Query has 1 replies

Acceptance of loan

Can a private ltd.company accept loan/deposits from a HUF in which director of a company is a Karta. As per Companies Act 2013 ?

vijay

asked On 23 January 2015 at 21:21

This Query has 1 replies

Registration of company

sir I had made application for registration but I got 1)Activities which are under the control of UGC cannot be given subject to necessary clearance in this regard.2)"Sanstha"word can not be allowed w.r.t.Rule no.8 (7) of the Companies (Incorporation)Rules , 2014.and Sanstha can not be registed as a company. please tall me what I do

ARTHI

asked On 23 January 2015 at 20:39

This Query has 2 replies

Documents of pan card, poi and poa to form inc-7

Dear Friends / Experts,

Please guide me on the following, IF POSSIBLE:

Query

Whether the PAN Card, Proof of Identity Document and Proof of Address Document are required to be attested by Practising Professional or Notarised by Local Notary Public, in addition to self-attestation by Subscriber (Indian National) to Form INC-7.

Thanks in advance for possible reply from all concerned

Gnanadeep

asked On 23 January 2015 at 15:47

This Query has 4 replies

Director resignation

Dear all
For resignation of director weather to be file DIR-11 or DIR-12 and please mention for which purpose DIR-11 & DIR-12 are to be used

ARTHI

asked On 22 January 2015 at 21:29

This Query has 1 replies

Filing for appt of statutory auditor for fy 2011-12 to 13-14

Dear Friends / Experts,

Query

Please confirm whether we can use Form 23B for the Appointment of Statutory Auditor for FY 2011-12, FY 2012-13 and FY 2013-14, as we need to file in respect of certain defaulting companies

OR

We need to use only Form GNL-2 through which manual Form No.ADT-1 shall be attached.

Note: If I can have any reference URLs, it shall be great to understand on my above queries.

Thanks in advance for possible reply from all concerned.

ARTHI

asked On 22 January 2015 at 21:17

This Query has 1 replies

Declaration as per section 7(1)(b) of ca 2013

Dear Friends / Experts,

Declaration as per Section 7(1)(b) of CA 2013

Query

Proposed (Pvt Ltd) Company’s Jurisdiction shall be RoC-TN-Chennai

Whether the Practising Professional should execute the Declaration in the Letter Head or in the Stamp Paper. If Stamp Paper, please inform the Stamp Paper Value and also, confirm whether the Declaration has to be notarized or not.

Whether the Declaration by person named in the Articles as a Director should be in Plain Paper or in the Stamp Paper. If Stamp Paper, please inform the Stamp Paper Value and also, confirm whether the Declaration has to be notarized or not.

Whether Affidavit from First Directors for non acceptance of deposits is MANDATORY for Pvt Ltd company, the object of which is not of financing or any related activities. Please confirm the applicability.

Whether ‘OTHERS’ - POWER OF ATTORNEY FROM SUBSCRIBERS IS mandatory to be executed for authorizing the Practising Professional for carrying out the necessary alterations in the incorporation documents. Please confirm.

Dinesh

asked On 22 January 2015 at 19:45

This Query has 2 replies

Company accounts

CAN A PRIVATE LIMITED PREPARE ITS BALANCE SHEET ON 30/06 EVERY YEAR ? AND AGM AND ANNUAL FILING ACCORDINGLY ?