Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 17512 in 1752 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 17:18

This Query has 1 replies

Error in form inc 22

I have submit the INC-7,12 and 22 and received from MCA following mail please suggest possible action. I have already write the address of Register office of Company.
""This is to inform you that in term of Rule 10 of the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014, the above-cited Form INC-7,Form INC-22,Form DIR-12 dated 03-07-2014 filed vide SRN .......... has been examined and marked as Invalid and Not been taken on record with the following remarks-
as already requested to give complete address of registered office in INC 22 but still complete address. hence documents treated invalid and not been taken on record.

This is a MCA21 system generated mail for your information and necessary action. Please do not reply to this mail.
Important Note -
Please track the status of your transaction at all times till it is finally disposed off by the Registrar. (Please refer rule 10 of the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014)
As per Regulation 2(5) of Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulation, 1956; such document maybe rectified only through fresh filing with payment of fee and additional fee, as applicable, without prejudice to any other liability under the Act.

##E"

sandeep

asked On 22 July 2014 at 16:27

This Query has 1 replies

Company exchange

sir,
please tell me what is a company exchnge breifly with simple word.

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 16:16

This Query has 2 replies

Form mbp-1

DEAR ALL,
I HAVE GENERAL QUERRIES REGARDING THE FORM MBP-1:
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THIS FORM
WHETHER I HAVE TO FILE THIS FORM WITH ROC
IF YES THAN WHAT ARE THE OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT I NEED TO FILE WITH THIS FORM.
PLEASE REPLY AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 16:05

This Query has 1 replies

Form mbp-1

DEAR ALL,
I HAVE SOME GENERAL DOUBTS REGARDING THE FORM MBP-1 SUCH AS
WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF FILING THIS FORM
IF I HAVE TO FILE THIS FORM TO ROC THAN WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS THAT I SHOULD FILE WITH THIS FORM AS ATTACHMENT.
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKS ION ADVANCE.

aakash

asked On 22 July 2014 at 14:06

This Query has 1 replies

Mbp- 1 (disclosure of interest)

DEAR ALL,

With respect to the above subject, i want to know what are the requirements that should be fulfilled before filing MBP-1 form and to whom the same for has to be filed with.

Please also guide me by providing me knowledge of any attachment if required to be filed with the same form.

Also if there is any last date for filing the same.

Regards.

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 14:02

This Query has 2 replies

Resignation of auditor

We resigned as statutory auditors of a private company, as per new companies act we have to send intimation in form ADT-3, however, no form is prescribed therein for online filing of this notice. Please advice whether this form is to be sent manually to ROC? as regards the company Form GNL-2 is available but no such form exists for the auditor.

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:40

This Query has 1 replies

Mbp_1

Section 1793(3) says that its board's to take note of the disclosure of the Directors interest and shreholding in MBP-1, nowhere is mentioned,company need to file mgt-14 for MBP-1,

How to interpret that section...

Please Guide me

Priyanka Saha

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:24

This Query has 1 replies

Auditors appointment

As per Companies Act, 2013 in which form the intimations of statutory auditors appointment in a private limited company are given?

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:20

This Query has 7 replies

Consequences & penalty of late filing of form mgt-14

Could some one elaborate as to what is the consequences of late filing of Form MGT-14, and what is penalty?

Anonymous

asked On 22 July 2014 at 13:05

This Query has 1 replies

Minutes

Hello,
My query is that while drafting minutes of the Board Meeting which date is suppose to be written at the end of the page near Chairman,s signature?
is it the date of next Board Meeting when he signs and approves or the date when Minutes are drafted i.e. within 30days of Board Meeting??/