Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA.VIPIN CHAWLA

asked On 21 October 2014 at 17:09

This Query has 2 replies

Auditor appoinment fy 2013-14

Dear Team

Pl suggest what to file now for audit and annual filing for f/y 2013-14 which was not filed earlier. whether 23b or ADT 1 needs to be filed........pl suggest and guide........

Nitesh Parmar

asked On 21 October 2014 at 16:41

This Query has 2 replies

Object of the co.

As per new MOA of private limited co., in 3rd clause there is main object in 3(a) and matters necessary for main object in 3(b).

my question is where to write other object of the co., is the clause is deleted or i can add it in 3(c). please suggest as per new co.'s Act,2013.

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 15:48

This Query has 1 replies

Transfer of shares

Dear all,

Plz. let me know what is the formalities that is to be complied for trf. of shares in private company as per CA, 2013 ?

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 15:36

This Query has 1 replies

Board meeting

Dear All,

Plz. let me know in case of small company, if board meeting for disclosure of interest by directors was held on 30 sep'14 (1st board meeting in f.y. 2013-14) is valid ?

Whether it will comply the provisions of companies act, 2013

Gaurav Rawat

asked On 21 October 2014 at 13:37

This Query has 3 replies

Filing of adt-1

I am filling new form ADT-1 but I am unable to fill point 4(i) regarding previous appointment. My query is that if we are not covered under sec 139(2) of co act 2013 and we are the auditor of the co. since its inception which is more than 10 years than how to fill point 4(i) of form ADT-1?

Arjun

asked On 21 October 2014 at 13:36

This Query has 1 replies

Required format of moa and aoa for opc company

Can anybody please provide me the format of MOA and AOA of one person company. It would be great full if you can mail at srinidhiarjun@gmail.com

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 11:46

This Query has 1 replies

Board meeting

Dear All,

Plz. let me know in case of small company, upto what time it is mandatory to hold 1st board meeting ? since some company have not filed yet MGT - 14 for disclosure of interest.

Whether it could be 30th sep. i.e. 6 month from 1st April ? Since act says that in these type of companies 2 board meeting should be held in each calender year.

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 11:46

This Query has 3 replies

Regarding filing of adt-1 to roc

As ADT-1 is Changed to E Form, i have some queries regarding filling of ADT-1,if the Date of AGM is 30/09/2014, what is the Date of Intimation sent by the Company is it before the date of AGM or after. Can you Please Attach any Sample of Intimation sent by the Company, Written Consent given by the Auditor & Resolution passed by the Company(Format).
& from which date this E Form ADT-1 applicable because for some Companies i have already filed ADT-1 upto 15/10/2014 & sir, for some Companies i have not filed ADT-1 yet, so whether i have to file ADT-1 in GNL-2 or i have to file ADT-1.

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 09:07

This Query has 1 replies

Board meeting

Dear All,

Whether it could be 30th sep. i.e. 6 month from 1st April ?

Since act says that in these type of companies 2 board meeting should be held in each calender year.

M Ahamed Bassam

asked On 21 October 2014 at 08:16

This Query has 1 replies

Dividend and interest

Can anybody tell the detailed difference between interest and dividend according to the provisions of law...?