Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Suhas

asked On 22 November 2014 at 16:55

This Query has 1 replies

Payment to director

Can directors remmuneration paid by barer cheque

Jignesh Shah

asked On 22 November 2014 at 16:05

This Query has 1 replies

Gnl 2

WHen we have to file GNL 2 form
What attachment is to be done in gnl 2
After GNL 2 whether we have to file ADT 1 or now only ADT 1 is to be uploaded
ADT 1 is to be uploaded by whom company or auditor

Thanks in advance for reply

ANURADHA

asked On 22 November 2014 at 13:37

This Query has 3 replies

Din

how to find company/firms information using din no. also note that i have only din no.and nothing else

Anonymous

asked On 22 November 2014 at 07:03

This Query has 1 replies

Change of name

Sir
I have uploaded form MGT 14 and INC 24 for change of name. In thes forms I have uploaded new format of MoA & AoA. But RoC sent back the forms for resubmission and wrote that "resolution also has not drafted in compliance to the Section 13(1) of the Companies Act."

Please send a proper resolution

kaushik sreekumar

asked On 21 November 2014 at 15:21

This Query has 3 replies

Holding subsidiary relation on basis of same direcctors.

One of the reason for Holding Subsidiary relation between two companies is by controlling the composition of Board of Directors. My Question is whether this condition is present in the case presented below :
ABC Pvt Ltd is a company established in 2000 of which 40 % shares are held by Ram & 60 % by Mohan. Now in the year 2013 they incorporate a new company XYZ Ltd of which 40 % shares are held by Ram , 40 % by Mohan & 20 % by Shyam. Can a holding subsidiary relation happen between the two companies based on this ?

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 14:59

This Query has 1 replies

Auditor appointment

GNL-2 FILE AFTER 20/10/2014 FOR APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR BUT ROC ASKED FOR RESUBMISSION OF NEW FORM ADT-1 AFTER FILING ADT-1 AS PER THE NEW CIRCULAR ROC REJECT THE SAME AND ASKED FOR FILE AGAIN ADT-1 WITH FRESH FEES AND ADDITIONAL FEES PLEASE CLEAR

Divya Prasad

asked On 21 November 2014 at 13:59

This Query has 4 replies

Dir- 11

the director resigned from the company, the Company has filed DIR 12 already but the director resigning does not have a DSC. How does he file DIR 11 as an applicant.
Please help me out.

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 13:41

This Query has 5 replies

Appointment of additional director

What is procedure of appointment of additional director and regularizing the appointment in General meeting as per Companies Act, 2013.

Kindly Please provide Copy of resolution regarding regularizing the appointment of additional director in Companies Act, 2013.

Rohit Iyyer

asked On 20 November 2014 at 21:46

This Query has 1 replies

Inc_7

Its urgent Pls provide me what Activity Code that have to be mentioned in Form INC_7 for " To carry on the business as Internet Service Provider, Application Service Provider and other related value added services ...." I had mention 72 -Computer and related activities, but RoC remarks as wrong activity code.

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/modify_message.asp?entry_id=910030

Anonymous

asked On 20 November 2014 at 19:34

This Query has 1 replies

Directors remuneration

Whole time Directors of a private ltd. company intend increase their remuneration to Rs. 600000.00 per annum from Rs. 300000 lakhs per annum. The profit of the company is varies from 5to 6 lakhs after charging directors remuneration of Rs. 900000.00 for three directors.Whether there is any restriction or limitation to this as per the provisions of Companies Act 2013 ?

Whether the resolution to this effect has to be filed with ROC in MGT14