CCI Online Coaching    |    x

26 October 2016 at 11:08


I am CA not able to register new id as old id it is not accepting and as soon as I enter word DELHI in state coloumn it gives a message that Special Characters are not allowed I have tried 20 times now fed up

Also while filling MGT 7 there is one column where we have to fill Turnover my co has not started any business so I am writing 0 but it gives message you write something above 0 then I enter 0.01 now it has accepted

Now I want to register co's Director's DSC when I select signature it does not respond

what is the problem in it

Answer now

23 October 2016 at 17:00

Can a private company take loans or unsecured loans or deposits from HUF whose karta is a shareholder of a co. If yes than what are the compliance procedures. Do we need to file any forms with the ROC for the same?

Answer now

21 October 2016 at 21:18

If a section 8 company is having other section 8/25 companies as its subsidiaries, the whether that Section 8 company is required to prepare consolidated financial statements ?

Answer now

Lohit Poddar
21 October 2016 at 18:17

If i open a company name xyz pvt ltd and the company is having its departmental store...can d name of co and its departmntal store name can be different??...or whether i have to use d name xyz only for departmental store??

Answer now

Tanvi Patel
21 October 2016 at 12:08


I need to know the case law for allow-ability of normal business expenses when income level is zero

Answer now

20 October 2016 at 10:01

A enters into a agreement with B to buy 100 shirts for forward delivery after six months. At the time of delivery the price goes up to Rs. 200 per shirt. What type of contracts could be entered into 'A' and 'B' . Give the difference between the contracts arising out of the transaction between A and B as per the provisions of the Indian contract Act , 1872.

Answer now

Anmol Singla
19 October 2016 at 20:56

who receive notice on company behalf in case of notice sent to company

Answer now

19 October 2016 at 15:48

A listed company has subscribed to a preferential offer made by a private limited company and now owns 21% of the aggregate of the paid up equity and convertible preference capital of the private limited company. What are the obligations of the private limited company as it has now become an associate company of the listed company.

K Gopalan

Answer now

Niral Patel
19 October 2016 at 15:09

Dear Experts,

Two related parties, One public company and one pvt. company entered into purchase- sale transaction in the previous year at arm length price exceeding threshold limit of 10% of the turnover.
My question is what are the compliance both the company has to do and what discloser are required ?
wether MGT 14 is required.?
will it be applicable to private company?

Answer now

Toni Das
19 October 2016 at 10:24

Dear Learned Members,

Please provide your valuable comments for the following:

The Managing Director of ABC Private Limited has availed a house loan for INR 1.50 Crores from a nationalized bank. Now, the bank has asked for a board resolution saying that the Company needs to provide guarantee for the loan taken by the Managing Director.

Hence, does such transaction attract Section 185 of the Companies Act, 2013?

Answer now

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x