Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 20:24

Answer this query now

From 67

i have problem that when i am trying to fill from 67 with reference to the mail of GNL 2 resubmission. after filing srn no. and pre fill process it says enter valid sin no. ?????? what that means. and resubmission remarks state "stakeholder are required to pay additional fees and copy of b/r.

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 19:54

Answer this query now

Form 23b vs adt-1

The previous auditor resigned on 31st March 2014, therefore new auditor has to be appointed. The new auditor is appointed on 25th Apr 2014, now question comes whether 23B can be filed or ADT-1 has to file the same.

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 19:32

Answer this query now

Death of director of pvt. co.

What form(s) to file with ROC to inform about death of Director??

Plz suggest

MADHU MITTAL

asked On 28 November 2014 at 19:32

Answer this query now

Loan from shareholders whether violation of any law

Respected Sirs/Madams,
Mr. X has given Rs. 5 lacs previously before 01.04.2014 to ABC p ltd, but due to new companies act, ABC p ltd had to return it to Mr. X.
Now NBFC takes loan Rs. 5 lac @ 12 % p.a. from its shareholder Mr. X, who is also shareholder of ABC p ltd (which is not NBFC), and gives this amount amount @ 15% p.a. on the same date to ABC P Ltd/Ltd on the strength of guarantee of Mr. X. Is there any violation of Companies Act 2013 or any other law in these transactions?

Nikesh

asked On 28 November 2014 at 17:43

Answer this query now

Format of lease

hello All,

can any provide me the format of Resolution, passed for giving the company's property on Lease?

Is it required to file such resolution on MCA site via for MGT-14?

(The Leasee is one of the Share holder of the company holding 75% shares of the company.)

Thanks in advance.

prachi gupta

asked On 28 November 2014 at 17:38

Answer this query now

Can company have md & ceo both under new company act

Can company have MD & CEO both under new company act

Because under section 129
Financial Statement should be signed by two directors out of which one shall be managing director and the Chief Executive Officer.

Can anyone please explain.

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 16:27

Answer this query now

Wrong form 23b filed

I have filed a Form 23B with wrong dates in the attachment. How can I correct the same?

Is there any way to withdraw the forms?

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 16:23

Answer this query now

Fund raising by public company

Dear Experts,

Can anyone help with various types of fund raising options available for a public unlisted company.

thanks

Rajendra Mehta

asked On 28 November 2014 at 16:08

Answer this query now

Commencement of business certificate

Dear sir,

According to New Companies Act,2013 commencement of Business certificate is compulsory to be obtained for Public Ltd as well as Pvt Ltd companies. What is the date of effect of this law.

Below mentioned are the dates on which 3 separate new Pvt Ltd companies were incorporated. Please tell me whether it is compulsory to obtain Commencement of Business certificate for these 3 companies.

1) 08/08/2013
2) 14/03/2014
3) 21/03/2014.

Please reply,

suja

asked On 28 November 2014 at 15:38

Answer this query now

Loan from partnership firm

sir,

whether a company can accept loan from a partner ship firm where all the partners are the only directors of the pvt company.

ie partners of firm and directors are the same parties.