Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 21:20

Answer this query now

Stamp paper for llp agreement in maharashtra ???

Dear Expert

Thanku for your valuable service.

My query is that how much stamp paper of franking required for capital contribution of 100000 of llp.

Thanking you

kamal raj

asked On 01 April 2015 at 19:34

Answer this query now

Pending application money on 31st march 2015

MCA has amended companies(acceptance of deposits) Rules, 2014 which says any amount which is disclosed in the b/s of a company for the F.Y. ending 31st march 2014 against which allotment is pending on 31st march 2015, such company shall return such amounts to the person or allot shares, debentures etc. my query is what will be the allotment procedures and related secretarial work. Allotment in a board meeting of shares issued earlier, application money of which is still pending in the balance sheet on 31st march 2015, will be sufficient?

Pankhuri Mathur

asked On 01 April 2015 at 17:43

Answer this query now

Fte and opc

Are FTE guidelines applicable to One Person Companies as well????

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 17:40

Answer this query now

Private placement

Can Private placement be made to Private Institutions??

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 17:22

Answer this query now

Registration no

HOW TO CONFIRM MY REGISTERATION NO IS TRUE IN MY MANDAL???/

pooja maheshwari

asked On 01 April 2015 at 15:06

Answer this query now

Not submitted any documents to roc, what to do now

I incorporated a private limited company with my sister on 11/11/2011, but never filed any ROC documents, Income tax return and TDS return although I have PAN and TAN no., my queries are-
1. Whether audit is compulsory considering that I didn't do any business activity in my Pvt. Limited co.?
2. what kind of documents I should prepare to submit ROC, and what is the procedure?
3. for filing income tax return ,which form I should use and whether I have to upload audit report too?
4. my Authorised capital is Rs. 100000/-(one lakh), how much penalty I have to bear.

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 14:29

Answer this query now

Sell of shares of private company by nri to resident

A NRI wants to sell his holding in a private company in which he is director also to another resident director during his visit to India. What will be procedure for the same. is it required to take RBI approval.

Hima Kaushik Sheth

asked On 01 April 2015 at 12:14

Answer this query now

Right issue for unsecured law

DIRECTORS OF MY PRIVATE COMPANY HAS BOUGHT LOAN IN THE COMPANY BUT NOW AS ON 31ST MARCH THEY DONT WANT ANY UNSECURED LOAN TO BE SHOWN IN THE BALANCE SHEET. FOR THIS THEY WANT TO ISSUE SHARES IN THEIR NAME AS STILL THE AUTHORIZED CAPITAL PERMITS TO DO SO.

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER SHARES CAN BE ISSUES TO THEM AND IF YES THEN WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE???? IF I GO WITH RIGHT ISSUE I WONT BE ABLE TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT AS RIGHT NOW DIRECTORS ARE NOT HAVING FUND WITH THEM AND ALL THE FUNDS ARE INVESTED IN OTHER PROJECTS. PLS REPLY

RAM LAL

asked On 01 April 2015 at 12:06

Answer this query now

Acceptance of deposit

Dear All,

As we are Pvt. Ltd. Company and we received an amount more than Rs. 5 Crore from our proprietorship concern . and Proprietorship Concern run by our main director.

Whether this transaction fall into Acceptance of Deposit and what will be accounting treatment for the same.

Kindly suggest on the same. this is urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

asked On 01 April 2015 at 10:49

Answer this query now

Private limited company loan amount limit

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
WHAT IS THE UNSECURED/SECURED LOAN LIMIT AS PER COMPANIES ACT 2013 ?
CAN COMPANY TAKE ANY AMOUNT OF LOAN AMOUNT?
IF COMPANY TAKE ANY AMOUNT OF LOAN, IS IT MANDATORY TO CHANGE MOA ?
PLS PLS REPLY ME..

THANKS FOR ADVANCE..