Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

ARTHI

asked On 21 October 2014 at 03:41

Answer this query now

E-form adt-1

Dear Experts / Friends,

Please reply the following THREE QUERIES, if possible.

Can an Auditor continue for more than 10 Years without a break in the Company, which is a Private Limited having just Paid up Capital of Rs.1 Lac and Turnover less than a Lac?

What is the Specified Number of Statutory Audits for an Auditor from the Financial Year 2014-15 onwards?

Please confirm, the limit of 30 Statutory Audits was applicable till the Financial Year 2013-14 only.

Thanks to all in advance.

Anonymous

asked On 21 October 2014 at 00:46

Answer this query now

Urgent pls : due date of agm for pvt ltd. co,

Dear Sir/Madam

Pls guide me regarding the due date as per current scenario for Private Limited Company for :

(i) conducting AGM (Considering that the Tax Audit Report Dt. already being extended by CBDT upto 30th Nov.)

(ii) What will be the last Dt. for signing of Balance Sheet/Annual Accounts both from tax Audit & Statutory Audit....

In a nut shell the query related to considering due date extended by CBDT....Can we sign Audit Report on Dt. 30th Sept, 2014 ????

Rakesh

asked On 20 October 2014 at 20:40

Answer this query now

Companies act 2013

Respected Sir/Madam,
Could you please provide me the extract for company registration process and cost that I may incur in each of the process..
Thanks in Advance,
Rakesh

Revati Sathe

asked On 20 October 2014 at 15:53

Answer this query now

Approval of accounts

I took date of Board Meeting for approval of draft financial statements before submitting to Auditor as 01st September 2014 and Auditor sign the same on 05th September 2014 and accordingly file form MGT-14 within 30 days from the date of Board Meeting , pl guide me about date whether I am correct or wrong , if wrong is there any solution because I had already filed form MGT-14 for the same

Anonymous

asked On 20 October 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

Removal of director

Director Identification Number(DIN) was introduced in the year 2006. There are two Directors in a Company whose DIN was not taken during that time and now they are not in touch, so their DIN cannot be obtained.Now, Company wants these two Directors to resign. How it could be done?

Arpan Jain

asked On 20 October 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

Reference book

For december 2014 CS Executive old syllabus student (hindi medium), which material or book will be preferred?

Nanda kishor V

asked On 20 October 2014 at 13:26

Answer this query now

Issue of debuntures

pls tell me the procedure (including the mandatory requirements of creating provision ) to issue debuntures in case of a loss making public company

Skandesh Mohan

asked On 19 October 2014 at 22:24

Answer this query now

Companies act, 2013

What is the definition of office equipment as per companies act 2013 or which all assets can be classified under the head "Office Equipment"?

Arun Kumar

asked On 19 October 2014 at 16:24

Answer this query now

Incorporation of public limited

can anyone tell me the procedure for incorporating public limited as per companies act 2013. and how much fees for that.

GIRISH D.P

asked On 19 October 2014 at 08:36

Answer this query now

Guidance on section 8 company

Can you anyone me with the following queries.

A Pvt Ltd company established in 2010 in New Delhi. However, a lot of projects are into the development segment and hence thought that it would be best to establish a separate entity as a Non profit enterprise u/s.Section 8of the Company's Act 2013.

My queries are as follows:

a) If we are to establish this type of enterprise from scratch what are the modalities involved in the same ?

b) Is Section 25 is the best type of company to establish for our kind of development related projects or are there other types of companies engaged in this kind of activtes.

c)We intend to raise funding from external investors/companies for our social enterprise projects to enable us to scale up fast and hire resources. Is this possible?

d) What are the main legalities involved for shareholders and employees of a Section 25 company?

e) In our case we have a Finnish national who intends to be a part of this company. What are the legalities involved with respect to a Finnish foreign national being a shareholder of the company?

f) Are there any salary restrictions or cap on the shareholders of the company?

g) Are there any salary restrictions etc on employees of the company?

h) Can bonuses be disbursed to employees and shareholders ? If yes, is there a cap on this too?

i) What are the timeframes of establishing this type of company from scratch?

Girish