Anonymous
30 June 2016 at 23:32

A private limited company with paid up capital of 2 lacs , Turnover of previous year 6lacs does MGT 7 required to be signed by CS or PCS or is signing by director sufficient and acceptable.
Please mention the section of Company Act 2013 to refer and explain the concept of whose digital signatures are required for MGT 7.

Answer now

Anonymous
30 June 2016 at 23:29

Answer now

Gagan Deep Singh
30 June 2016 at 17:34

Dear Experts,

Statutory company which is passed under state legislature will be registered under which category in companies act 2013?

Answer now

mithun m mate
30 June 2016 at 16:48

what is the process for Company listed for banking ? kindly help what to do further ?

Answer now

Anonymous
30 June 2016 at 14:41

I have applied for the conversion of one of my private company into LLP. After filing of form for conversion with the same name, the replied has come from MCA in this regards, as resembleness in name.
So what should i do now.

Answer now

bharat
30 June 2016 at 12:50

hi ,
I want to start my branch office within state Maharashtra .
I am running Proprietorship firm registered in thane and want to open my branch in Jalgaon , Nashik , Pune, Nagpur. what are the additional formalities I have to do ??

Please guide.

Answer now

Tanmay
30 June 2016 at 12:04

Is there any clause that director of OPC company cannot become the director of any other company?

Answer now

VIKRAMADITYA SINGH
30 June 2016 at 07:18

The limits given in schedule V of companies act 2013 for Mangerial remuneration, it say's about a single manager/director or all Managers/directors as a whole. As act says ."A mangerial remuneration " I am confused it says the total limit of mangerial remuneration or limit of a single manager .

Answer now

CA Shraddha Vora
29 June 2016 at 15:18

In case of Listed Company, Do we need to intimate ROC as well as Stock Exchange about increase in Shareholding of Market Maker by 2% or more ?

Answer now

mohit
28 June 2016 at 14:24

when buying a private company, should we execute a indemnity bond to safeguard the interest of the Buying party or not , if yes please provide a format for the same.

Answer now