Anonymous
17 January 2017 at 15:56

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My company in incorporated on 16.03.2015. Kindly let me know whether I can held the First AGM of my company on 31.12.2016.

Thanking you

Answer now

Anonymous
17 January 2017 at 15:19

Dear Experts,
i need clarification regarding sec 185 & 186 of companies act. 2013 in respect of loan/advance given to the employees by companies however as per MCA circular NO. 04/2015 it stated that the provision of sec will not be applicable to staff loan/advance provided the same is given in accordance with the conditions of service for whom such policy is required to be formulated,
my query is :- what does that means the same is given in accordance with the conditions of service, weather it is appointment letter which is itself an agreement of service agreed by both employer and employee,

also clarify weather clause of loan/advance should be put in service agreement (appointment letter)

pls clarify what compliance should be follow as per MCA circular 04/2015

Thanks & regards
Aman jain

Answer now

Anonymous
17 January 2017 at 15:09

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thanking you

Answer now

Pratiksha Dhaker
17 January 2017 at 08:43

Which are cases laws where Minority rule over Majority, By filling a case for oppression and mismanagement?

What are the Rights of majority shareholders in case of oppression & mismanagment by minority ?

Answer now

Venu Rapelli
16 January 2017 at 20:51

dear sir. I am doing ipcc and I have one query regarding that board meeting and general meeting what is the proof that bod and sh that actually conducted the meeting they can also prepare manually reports also

Answer now

Ayushi shah
16 January 2017 at 19:09

I filed FORM 32,33,34 and it get approved by MCA.Now I want ti File INC 22 , but system is not allowing to do so.As per my information INC 22 can be uploaded within 30 days of Incorporation.Then how can i do so now as it is asking me to file it with Linked Forms

Answer now

AFSARJAHAN
16 January 2017 at 18:00

Boban Thomas
16 January 2017 at 17:59

Please tell me about charitable institution registration procedure(required document,fee and other procedures)

Answer now

Gururaj.S
16 January 2017 at 13:50

Dear experts please guide me the incorporation of company precedure

Answer now

Anonymous
16 January 2017 at 09:57

Dear experts,
pls clarify is there any restriction as per companies act. 2013 on granting lnterest free loan to employee. if so?
what compliance we will have to follow in this scenario...

regds
Naman

Answer now