CS Diwakar Jain
24 July 2016 at 10:00

Dear Sir/ Madam, I would request you to please share draft petition for condonation of delay for CHG-4.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 July 2016 at 16:56

My Form DIR 3 Signed by Director of company and not by ANY CA OR CS and the applicant I Got DIN. Now can I only be Director in that company (which Director had certified the form) or else I am free to be Director in any Company or there is any limitation to my DIN. Please Help

Answer now

JISHNU G K PILLAI
23 July 2016 at 13:41

memorandum for takeover a online newsportal, please help me

Answer now

Aradhana Nathany
23 July 2016 at 12:16

Do an Indian Company require to file any form with ROC to open a new branch outside India?

Answer now

arvind kumar
22 July 2016 at 10:16

we can split minimum wages or not for pf contribution if yes how much it possible

Answer now

Anonymous
22 July 2016 at 09:57

Can an Internal Auditor be appointed with retrospective effect?

A Pvt company appointed internal auditor by noting not by passing the resolution. Now they want to pass the resolution with retrospective effect, is this possible? If not what are the consequences and remedies for not duly appointing internal auditor?

Answer now

Kapil Garg
22 July 2016 at 07:38

Meaning of the following words :1) DEBENTURES with abating charge 2) defied ( form defied by affidavit) 3 preached particulars

Answer now

Anonymous
21 July 2016 at 16:09

SIR I HAVE ONE COMPANY INCORPORATED IN DEC 2012 BUT THE SUBSCRIBER TO MOA FAILS TO BRING SUBSCRIPTION MONEY AND THE COMPANY HAS NOT CARRIED ON ANY BUSINESS ACTIVITY TILL MARCH 2014 .FROM APRIL 2014 SUBSCRIBER BRING SUBSCRIPTION MONEY AND TRANSACTED BUSINESS ACTIVITY, THE COMPANY HAS ALSO NOT FILED ANY RETURN IN ROC SINCE INCORPORATION. SO NOW HOW CAN I PROCEED FURTHER TO FILE ALL RETURNS WITH ROC, AS SUBSCRIBER BRING MONEY IN 2014 AND HOW CAN I FILE ANNUAL RETURN FOR THE YEAR 12-13 AND 13-14.AS THERE WAS NO INITIAL CAPITAL BROUGHT BY SUBSCRIBER.

Answer now

NIKUNJ
21 July 2016 at 15:15

my employer says that basic salary and da should be more than 50 % of gross salary. so my question is that it is compulsory to give the amount of 50% of gross salary to basic n da? this matter relates to which act? please give me advise.

Answer now

prasad
21 July 2016 at 12:53

XBRL Taxanomy for Ind AS Financials is not available as of now. In such cases what should a Company do, which has early adopted Ind AS for FY 2015-16 and AGM is already held?

Answer now