Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Vineeth Lodha D

asked On 02 September 2014 at 19:51

Answer this query now

Director -the person is not authorised to sign on this field

The returns of the company has not been filed from AY 2003-04. Hence, according to the MCA website its a DORMANT Company.

While tryin to file GNL-1 , to change the status of the company from DORMANT to ACTIVE , an error arises sayin that :

"Signature validation failed for Signature field for
Authorized Representative/ Director/ Manager/ Managing Director/ Others/ Secretary. The person is not authorised to sign on this field."

Reply received from the MCA website was Regarding this error was :

"The DSC of the Director is already registered. The DIN was applied when the company was dormant so the same has not been linked to the particular Company as its Director. '

To update the same, there was a form DIN-3 which is been disabled now.
Is there any other way how we can resolve the same?
Or is there any other form equivalent to DIN-3?

The reply from MCA website also stated that -
"Kindly note that as per MCA records there is no signatory of the company, Contact the concerned RoC to add the signatory added from the BO Portal."

And when approached to the ROC, he told that there is no such provision in the law to add the signatory details.

Is there any provision in the law that the ROC has to do the same?

Or, is there any way we can file form GNL-1 ?

kannan

asked On 02 September 2014 at 18:51

Answer this query now

As per companies act 2013

as per companies act 2013, whether it is necessary to get certificate of commencement of business for private limited co.

Revati Sathe

asked On 02 September 2014 at 17:54

Answer this query now

Din application

I want to apply for DIN where middle name of director is abbrivation as J appearing as per PAN Record , but as per PAN data base full name as Jaivirsingh , so error is coming as not matching with PAN, pl. know me whether any affidavit will require ? if yes can you please provide me format for the same.

Thanks in advance

Supriya

asked On 02 September 2014 at 17:18

Answer this query now

Beneficial interest declarations & compliance - section 89

Dear Experts, kindly resolve the below query:

1. A Company(Beneficial owner) has its registered owner (Mr. A). Now Mr. A wishes to tranfer his shares to other person (Mr. Z). Mr. Z wishes to hold shares in his own name but not as a registered owner. Is this possible? If yes then, what are the compliance requirement (share transfer forms etc)if it is transferred? Also provide related clauses for reference.

Will be waiting for the replies.

Thanks in advance.

rohit

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:59

Answer this query now

Sh-8 related to buy back of share

Please clarify i have a issue while uploading the form SH-8 For letter of offer in Buy back how it can be file MCA show an issure that particulars is not appropriately filled. at the time of uploading the form under MCA

Urgent : Please solve
I will be thank ful to u

Thanks and Regards
Rohit singla

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:15

Answer this query now

Moa&aoa

sir
1)can we prepare moa and aoa in plain papers?
2)is it sufficient that we pay the stamp duty?
3)can we have 400 members as subscribers to memmorandum for a public company
4)what is the alternate procedure for issue of capital soon after incorporation

please clarify

pramod kamariya

asked On 02 September 2014 at 16:05

Answer this query now

Deffered tax

Last year there was differed tax liability as depreciation as per Income tax act was more creating differed tax liabilty in fy 12-13, in 13-14 depreciation as per company act is more so what should i doo create deffered tax asset or reduce it from Differed tax liability

Anonymous

asked On 02 September 2014 at 15:54

Answer this query now

Resignation of auditors

Respected Readers, In case of resignation of Auditors of Financial Year, 2013-14, Which Act will prevail whether Companies Act, 2013 or 1956.

Do we need to file forms to MCA in accordance to Companies Act, 2013 or in pursuance of 1956.

Thanks,

Mathew Thurumathill

asked On 02 September 2014 at 15:50

Answer this query now

Depreciation rates

Please give the definition of Lorries given in schedule II of companies Act 2013.

VI. Motor Vehicles [NESD]
3. Motor buses, motor lorries and motor cars other than those used in a business of running them on hire.

Revati Sathe

asked On 02 September 2014 at 14:30

Answer this query now

Incorporation - name approval

I want to apply name containing the word Bharat and for another company India , pl. know me the procedure how to apply to Central Government.