SANIA
29 August 2016 at 00:37

hlo all,please provide me board resolution format for increase in director salary..

Answer now

Aman agrawal
27 August 2016 at 12:44

sir, if two loans are registered in one charge id and out of two loans one loan is satisfied..then what i need to file..chg-1 to modified the charge or chg-4 to satisfied the charge.. thanks

Answer now

CMA Sachin Warat
27 August 2016 at 12:06

Whether SEBI Registration is Compulsory if no. of Members exceed 200 in a producer Company ?

Sachin

Answer now

Mayank Maheshwari
27 August 2016 at 03:31

i formed a private company last year, whose paid up subscribed capital of Rs 100000 is not yet deposited in bank yet. am i required to deposit it or i can show it in cash? are there any penalty/ fee for not depositing it.

Answer now

AJAY GUPTA
26 August 2016 at 22:30

Is AOC-1 filing mandatory for F.Y 2015-16 for conolidation of financial stmt of associated enterprise for every company.

Answer now

Anonymous
26 August 2016 at 19:02

Please guide me regarding how to execute or pay the share transfer stamp duty. I had executed Form SH-4 before 30 days but stamp duty has not been paid. In Maharashtra is it to be paid in electronic form only ? or their is any Share Transfer Stamps are made available by government like postal stamps ?

Please guide me ASAP

Answer now

RACHANA DAGA
26 August 2016 at 18:25

Can independent director wife be appointed as independent director in group Company ??????????????

Answer now

Anonymous
26 August 2016 at 14:56

My querry is :-

A private limited company ( hereinafter referred to as " lending company " having given loans to another private limited company ( Recipient Company ) in the past under Companies Act 1956 ( much before coming into force section 185 and 186 companies act, 2013) which loans have been continued even after coming into force section 185 and 186 of the companies act.

In view of the fact there seems to be no provision for repayment of such a loan within a specified time, how one can avoid the penalties under section 185 and the prosecution. The querry is for both the companies i.e. Lending company as also the Recipient Company as one of the director is a director in both the companies.

Will continuation of such a loan would invite penal provisions of section 185 (2) of the companies act 2013 or can be successfully challenged, when situation arises claiming that since no provision has been made in the companies act 2013 to repay such an existing loan ( 1956 act ), which was continued in the 2013 act.

What will be the position if besides the continuation of existing loan, a further loan is also given by the lending company to the Recipient company ? Will such a further loan attract penal provision of section 185 of 2013 act.

Another related querry :

Since there is no provision for repayment of existing loans in the Companies Act 2013 in respect of loans given by one company to another company under the companies act 1956, can the department invoke provisions of section 74 of the companies act 2013 which provides for repayment of deposit etc. accepted before commencement of 2013 act. especially when read with the definition of deposit in section 2 ( 31 ) of the companies act 2013 .

Your valuable expert advise will be highly appreciated.

Bharat Bhushan

Answer now

trishup
26 August 2016 at 14:13

The principal business of Vriddhi Company Ltd. was the acquisition of vacant plots of land
and to erect the houses. In the course of transacting the business, the Chairman of the
Company acquired the knowledge of arranging finance for the development of land. The
Vriddhi Company introduced a financier to another company Janata Ltd. and received
an agreed fee of ` 2 lakhs for arranging the finance. The Memorandum of Association of
the company authorises the company to carry on any other trade or business which can
in the opinion of the board of directors, be advantageously carried on by the company in
connection with the company's general business. Referring to the provisions of the
Companies Act 2013, examine the validity of the contract carried out by Vriddhi Company Ltd.
with Janata Ltd.

Answer now

Abilash
26 August 2016 at 13:27

Co increased its authorized capital in Jan 2016 but not filed SH7 with ROC within 30 days. Instead they filed SH 7 during May 2016. Whether provision for such expenses to be provided in books.

Answer now