Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

pooja

asked On 01 October 2014 at 09:01

Answer this query now

E -form numbers

sir is it neccessary to write the e-form number in exam as being so much forms and difficult to remember

pradeep kumar

asked On 01 October 2014 at 08:43

Answer this query now

Inc7 filing

sir,
name is available up to 6/10/2014 is it enough that i furnish incorporation documents on or before that date

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 22:55

Answer this query now

Loan to director by bank against company's property

my question is whether bank can give loan to director against mortgage of property owned by company in which he is director. Please help....

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 17:29

Answer this query now

Company law query

removal of the auditors can be done without the approval of the central government after the completion of financial annual year by the auditor

importance of the consent of the auditor
consequences if the consent were not received by the auditor as he was absent in the AGM. and will it be assumed that the auditor has been rejected the appointment of being auditor for next day.

what steps can be taken if auditor not giving consent and consequences for being abcent in AGM

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 17:15

Answer this query now

Board resolution for change in address in sales tax address

hello friends,
i want to know that board resolution for change in sales tax address

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 16:27

Answer this query now

Comp. act 2013 director personal guarantee for company loan

One of a Director is giving personal Guarantee and his Property as Collateral for Loan to a Private Limited Co. under Co Company Act 2013?

Can he do that?

If yes, under which section Company Act 2013 it is mention? and what additional compliance need to be done for Director Personal Guarantee.

karan

asked On 30 September 2014 at 15:22

Answer this query now

Issue of preference shares

How can a Unlisted Public company Issue Preference Shares as per Companies Act 2013 ? Is it necessary to comply section 42 & 62 of CA 2013 for that?

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 13:14

Answer this query now

Md & manager & ceo

Hello,

My company being a pvt co. with paid up cap Rs.8crs has appointed MD & general manager since 2010.However, as per Companies Act, 2013 Sec 196 provides that no company can appoint a MD & manager at the same time.
1. Shall I make the GM resign & reappoint him as CEO?
2. Will the provisions of sec 203 i.e appointment of KMP be applicable to him if reappointed as CEO?

Nitesh Parmar

asked On 30 September 2014 at 13:08

Answer this query now

Auto finance

I want to register a pvt. ltd. co. in which i will do some work of auto finance with my shareholders, it is intial starting know.
when i applied for the name approval, in which i shown companies object as sale and purchase of vehicle and financing of same.
they not approved the name and shown massage that auto finance is related to nbfc and for that required net owned fund of Rs.2 crore.

My question is how it is possible in starting to having net owned fund of Rs. 2 Crore? and i will do another business also in this in co. like real estate, auto agency etc. then what is the best way to register pvt. ltd. co. please suggest.

Anonymous

asked On 30 September 2014 at 12:41

Answer this query now

Query on cfo appointment

This is with reference to the subjected matter. Section 203 of Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereon for mandatory requirement of Chief Financial Officer is not applicable to Private Limited Company and as per Section 2 (19) of Companies Act 2013 Chief Financial Officer means a person appointed as Chief Financial Officer of Company.

My query is that we have appointed a person as a Chief Financial Officer of the Company before the applicability of Companies Act 2013 and not by the Board of the Company.

In this case, Please suggest which option we are required to be adopted:

1. If that person is using the designation as a Chief Financial Officer, we need to change his designation?
2. We need to regularize his appointment by the Board Meeting.
3. He can use the same designation (Chief Financial Officer) without any appointment in the Board.

Please let us know your valuable comments on the same.