Shivam Tiwari
06 May 2016 at 00:45

Can an amount showing as sitting fees due to the directors in the BALANCESHEET approved by the board of director. Results into an enforceable acknowledgement of debt of the company.
Please explain the above in detail
What if the company goes into liquidation than whether the director can claim the amount of fees due from the liquidator??
Please help.

Answer now

DIVYESH JAIN
05 May 2016 at 17:38

I have resubmitted Form FTE for closure of company and the Transaction status of SRN has now changed to "Held in Abeyance".

What does it mean and whether any action has to be taken from my side.

Answer now

tabrez khan
05 May 2016 at 16:52

Dear Sir
The following query needs to answered to RBI in relation to FC-GPR.
The intention of US INC COMPANY is for to hold 100% share capital of an Indian Private Limited Company and for an Indian Resident Director to hold 1 share as the nominee shareholder, holding the share for an on behalf of US INC COMPANY .
In light of the same, we need to take confirmation of the AD bank in respect of the post -issue pattern of the Company. Would the share held by the nominee shareholder be classified as resident holding or a non-resident holding as the beneficial interest in the share is retained by a non-resident entity.

Answer now

AJAY MAURYA
05 May 2016 at 15:59

Please tell me how to register a Nidhi Company and What are the basic requirements for it?

Answer now

praveen satish
05 May 2016 at 15:06

Dear all experts,

kindly provide sample resolution for CSR expenditure

Answer now

Anonymous
05 May 2016 at 13:54

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Self CS Anand. I have a query that in case of appointment of a person who is nominated by state government in a 100% government company filing of form dir-12 is mandatory of optional. Because provisions of section 170 and 171 of companies act, 2013 are not applicable on a 100% government company.

Answer now

Anurag Sharma
05 May 2016 at 13:43

Dear Members,

Please provide the checklist for the conversion of Partnership Firm into Private Company and the required documentation for the same.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Meghana Hegde
05 May 2016 at 10:54

What is the time limit to allot shares after the acceptance for offer made for right issue is accepted by the existing shareholders?

Answer now

Mayank Maheshwari
04 May 2016 at 23:29

1) please advise the procedure to convert properitorship to a newly formed private ltd, where properitor is director with 51% shareholding. 2) please suggest whether the past credentials of properitorship firm ( ex. past year turnover, past workorders) will be deemed transferred to pvt ltd? and private ltd can take benefit of it?

Answer now

praveen
04 May 2016 at 17:08

Can shares of listed company be brought into an LLP by a designated partner?

Answer now