Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 9801 in 981 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

mukesh

asked On 26 July 2014 at 19:43

Answer this query now

Mca query in subscribers page

I have uploaded INC-7 and all and i received the below queries:
the following query is not understood by me. Can someone help out me in this:

The confirmation of the witness in subscription and association clauses be given as per rule 13(1) of Companies (Incorporation) rules, 2014.

I cant get what is this rule 13(1) regarding subscriber page. Is there any specific format for witness?

Thank you in advance.

RACHANA DAGA

asked On 26 July 2014 at 18:25

Answer this query now

Small company

We know what the Small Company means and which company are included in small company but we have to know that how it is different from other company in regards to exemption,priorities etc.What priorities and exemption are given to small company

RACHANA DAGA

asked On 26 July 2014 at 18:17

Answer this query now

Opc

We have incorporated the OPC.We have to know that how the further proceeding is required to be done after incorporation in regard to the following
1.Board meeting and board resolution
2.Minutes filing
3.Opening of bank account

Anonymous

asked On 26 July 2014 at 16:49

Answer this query now

Inc-22

Dear Sir
We have done all the formality for change in registered office of the company from Delhi to gurgaon.
We also got the Order of RD in this regard.
All this formalities done before 01/04/2014, except RD order which came 26/06/2014; hance we were not required to file MGT-14.
now while filling for INC-22 it is asking for the SRN of MGT-14 as a mandatory field.

Can anyone suggest me how to come out with such a situation.

Special request for early reply!!!!!

PARAS

asked On 26 July 2014 at 16:07

Answer this query now

Query relating to amlagamation.

dear sir,
in case of amlagamation or merger,'which company' liable to pay stamp duty on transfer instrument(court order)?

Nathuram G.Kadam

asked On 26 July 2014 at 14:35

Answer this query now

New companies act-2013

Private limited Company given loan to Individual & Companies from companies
own funds not taken loan from any others. Above transaction can allow as per New
Companies Act, 2013. Kindly suggest the same regarding above matter.

Anonymous

asked On 26 July 2014 at 13:42

Answer this query now

Guarantee exceeding the limit

My Guarantee is exceeding the limit as specified u/s 186 then EGM is conducted of Rs 90 crores. The Board afterwards approved 50 lakhs to one company and another 40 lakhs to another. We have to file two MGT-14 one approving in EGM and other approving in Board

kartik prasad gupta

asked On 26 July 2014 at 12:02

Answer this query now

Preference shares

in the previous year, an unlisted public limited company had 0.25% convertible preference shares, issued during F.Y. 2009-10 redeemable at par or convertible into 10 equity shares after 12 years, but in F.Y. 2013-14 they have converted it into 0% convertible preference shares convertible into equity shares after 12 years.
Can this be done

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA

asked On 26 July 2014 at 10:33

Answer this query now

Agm

1. Is it necessary to declare e-voting results at the AGM by the Chairman ?

2. Whether resolutions put on poll be required to be proposed and seconded ?

3. Can after ordering the Poll, the Chairman leave the venue or he has to wait till poll is casted by everyone ?

aayushiagr

asked On 26 July 2014 at 09:59

Answer this query now

Preference shares into equity

Dear all Please help me with the procedure and formalities to be complied with under the new Act for conversion of preference shares into equity shares. Thanks. Aayushi Agrawal Cs professional student