24 June 2017 at 16:55

Stock Broking Company Incorporation

Sir, I have to register Stock Broking Company and I'm filling INC 32 ( Spice ) along with INC 33 and 34. Since this is going to be a stock broking Company so sectoral regulator is SEBI and approval needs to be taken from SEBI as per rule 12 of companies rule 2014. So I'm not getting the declaration application form which before Incorporation needs to be submitted with my applicable ROC. kindly guide me on this

Answer now

Anonymous

can a private company give its property as security for a loan taken by its sisters concern

Answer now

24 June 2017 at 11:53

Dissolution of llp

Dear Members,

There is a LLP having 2 Partners, X and Y having profit ratio of 05:95. The LLP also have the Property in its own name. Now both the Partners desire to dissolve the LLP and Partner Y want to acquire the said property. What would be the procedure for acquiring the said property by Partner Y after dissolution of the Firm?

Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Can we have a director on board of a company without holding any shares?In Anticipation...

Answer now

Anonymous
23 June 2017 at 15:45

Appointment of director in pvt ltd

Sir

We had Incorporated PVt Ltd Company just Last Month with 2 Directors.

Now we want to appoint 11 Director not as Additional or Alternate Director ( As They are Pramotars of our company)

How we can appoint ?
Board Resolution is Sufficient?

Answer now

23 June 2017 at 12:22

small company

What is the amended defination of small company

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2017 at 19:14

Affidavit and ib

Please tell me the amount of stamp paper for AFFIDAVIT and INDEMNITY BOND in Delhi?

Answer now

PLS PROVIDE ME THE COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILING OF CONDONATION OF DELAY IN CHG-4 ALONGWITH THE FORM NAME WHICH HAS TO FILE WITH RD AND ROC.

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 14:23

Auditor deny to give noc

Dear SIR,
Previous auditor resign from the company and file ADT-3 and now he is deny to give NOC to the proposed Auditor , he says that I have file ADT-3 it is enough so no NOCrequire , now my question is that whether proposed auditor can take the Audit assignment or not without NOC from previous auditor ?

Answer now

22 June 2017 at 11:35

Loans from directors

Is there any duration within which we have to repay the amount received from Directors?

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x