Abdul Kalim
06 December 2016 at 13:41

Dear Sir
Whether loan taken/given by company to/from directors are to be recorded in register u/s 189 and whether it will be disclosed in notes to accounts as per As-18.

Answer now

Anonymous
06 December 2016 at 13:14

Dear Experts,
Pls tell me the journal entry of dividend declaration and dividend payment?

Ashish

Answer now

JIJEESH
06 December 2016 at 12:03

Hi, If my pvt.ltd company after paying tax has a profit of 1cr how can the share holders take out the money from company..?My CA say that shareholders can take money in form of dividend but that will result in additional tax in the form of dividend distribution tax @15%..? so that will am out to total taxation of about 50%....PLS help ...

Answer now

hitesh
06 December 2016 at 11:45

how to close pvt ltd co.

Answer now

Anonymous
06 December 2016 at 10:25

Dear All
As per schedule v a director cannot draw the agregate remuneration Rs. XXXXXX from all companies. Pls let me know the same with an example,

Thanks & Regards
Arun Bhargave

Answer now

saurabh
05 December 2016 at 18:44

My company was incorporated in 2009. Till now i have not filed single annual return and balance sheet till date . from last one year the company was totally inoperative.

can i close it in FTE mode without filling any documents.???

Answer now

Anonymous
05 December 2016 at 18:31

Dear Experts,

Our company was doing negligible business since incorporation i.e. year 2009. we have never filled annual return and balance sheet . as a defunct company under fast track scheme we have voluntarily applied for winding up of the company .
On uploading the FTE form successfully , the form is sent for re submission with remarks as

"' It is seen that the directors has stated in
Affidavits and Indemnity bond that the company is inoperative since one year, but as per record company has not
filed its AR and BS from incorporation pl. clarify it''.

What should we reply in response to this query.

Answer now

l.narasimha rao
05 December 2016 at 17:25

Dear sir,

A Private Limited Company has 2 directors executive and 2 directors non-executive.

the company wants to change one director executive to non-executive

can the above company have 1 director executive and 3 directors non-executive.

Please suggest sir,

Best regards,

Narasimha

Answer now

Kaushik agarwal
03 December 2016 at 13:33

Mr. K, is making an arrangement to acquire some Stock–in–Trade
from BL Limited for consideration of some furniture lying with
him. He is a Director of JS Limited, which is the Holding Company
of BL Limited. Advise him on the basis of provisions of
Companies Act, 2013.

Answer now

AJAY SINGH
02 December 2016 at 12:50

One of My Client had not filled Annual Account & Annual Return Since March 2010 now Filling of 6 years is pending, My Client received a Notice from ROC Regarding this please guide me how to file annual accounts & return for last five years

Answer now