Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA Dharmendra Vaishya

asked On 21 November 2014 at 21:43

Answer this query now

Roc filing

I have a client pvt limited company. registered at Ahmedabad but now operating in navi mumbai. I am trying to file annual ROC filing for financial year 2012-13 but MCA website is not accepting the forms. pls suggest what shud I do? shud I use new online forms?

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 19:25

Answer this query now

Mca

How can i see shareholding pattern of a Pvt Ltd Company in MCA website. Please let me know all the possible ways.

Anonymous

asked On 21 November 2014 at 19:11

Answer this query now

Share capital in form of preliminary exp

Payment made towards stamp duty and registration charges for formation of company are paid before opening of private company .is it the part of the share capital of the shareholders whose name s are mentioned in MA and AA ?

PL SUGGEST THE
Accounting entry in private company ?
AND what is the accounting entry in directors 's personal file ?

RAVI PANDEY

asked On 21 November 2014 at 19:03

Answer this query now

Coa 2013

how many sections of companies act 2013 applicable in may 2015 in ca final?

Jitendra Kapil Dev Chaturvedi

asked On 21 November 2014 at 17:53

Answer this query now

Section 53 of companies act, 2013

Anybody can please provide me the clarification on the below confliction.

There is a confliction between section 53 of the Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefit ) Regulation 2014. Section 53 says that, Except as provided in section 54 (SWEAT EQUITY), a company shall not issue shares at a discount, then how can the company issue the shares/option under SEBI (Share Based Employee Benefit),Reg., 2014 at discounted price.

ANURAG GUPTA

asked On 21 November 2014 at 17:07

Answer this query now

Meaning of statement

what is the meaning of the statement that a person referred to in the articles in his capacity as an outsider cannot sue on those articles.

Deepak Gupta

asked On 21 November 2014 at 16:26

Answer this query now

Related party transaction

As per second proviso to section 188(1), No Member will vote in S.R, if he is a related party.

My question is..If we r dealing with a company, who is related party as per 2 (76) (v). Then the Directors n members who are common in both companies, can vote in that Special resolution..??
Relatives of that Directors or members can Vote in that resolution?

Anamit Babar

asked On 21 November 2014 at 15:18

Answer this query now

Filing form mgt-14 for different dates reslutions

Dear Professionals,

Our Company passed four resolution for different dates but within 30 days. Now we want to file single form MGT-14 for those four resolution but In form their is place for only one date.
My query is
1. How we can file form for different dates resolutions
2. any other procedure if form is in late Payment

Nitesh Parmar

asked On 21 November 2014 at 11:16

Answer this query now

Wrong details in inc 7

In Form INC-7 in Director identity detail, i selected voter id card by mistake but attached driving license, now ROC rejected the same and requested to submit voter id card. but i have not available my voter id card.
please suggest how to rectify this mistake by filing form Form 67. as my voter id is not available.

Anonymous

asked On 20 November 2014 at 21:17

Answer this query now

Cin no. mention on co. agreement with any co. . proprietor,c

Kya ye mandatory h...
If a company enter in contract with any proprietorship concern for any contract.
Then mention CIN no.is mandatory on agreement