25 March 2017 at 12:49

Membership in producer company

1 Can a foreign company hold membership in Indian Producer Company (is it mandatory that only agriculturist or agro institution can be members of producer company)

2 Can a foreign company be holding company of producer company? (Can a producer company be a subsidiary of foreign holding company?)

Answer now

24 March 2017 at 16:59

Conversion

suppose a proprietorship firm want to convert into private company.Then what are the provisions to be applied so that no tax liability is charged in the following case

Answer now

The term of Statutory Auditor of a listed company has expired at the end of FY 2016-17. However, since appointment is AGM to AGM, the said Auditor continues till July, 2017 (upcoming AGM).

In that case, which Auditor will certify the Limited Review Report for the quarter ended June, 2017? Is it the same auditor or the auditor who would be appointed in his place?

Answer now

I want to know that there is a person whose place of birth is Pakistan and currently his citizenship is of USA, now he wants to become a Director in a Indian Company, so what is required to be done in this regard and Secondly, as his passport is issued from Pakistan whether Indian Embassy in USA will appostiled the documents regarding applying for the DIN of the concerning person.

Answer now

A recently incorporated company has an error in registered office address- wrong Pin code of the place has been filled in the form and the same has registered by ROC.
Now what should i do to correct the same.
Should i file INC-22 for the correction of Pin Code or is there any other option available.

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Member,

We want to issue bonus share to private limited company's directors out of Reserve & Surplus. But if we issued Bonus Share then the issued/allotted share shall be reflected at MCA Portal. But if we do right issue to director then it will be reflected at MCA Portal. But we want to issue Bonus Shares.

Please help me and reply as soon as possible.

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 17:36

Company incorporation

Plz tell the relevant laws and procedures. How to incorporate a new company in India. 1) By using the IP(intellectual property) of a foreign company. 2) where out of 2 directors 1 director is already a director in the said foreign company. 3) The said director is now a resident in India having aadhar card etc.

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 17:19

Deffered tax liabilities and mat

Please help me
In one of Pvt Ltd. Co Profit for F.Y. 31154/-
Depreciation as per Co Act 61,666/-
Depreciation as per IT Act 158,147/-

MAT is Rs. 5936/-

so please suggest me MAT Credit Entry & Deffered Tax Liability entries

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
22 March 2017 at 16:51

Shares of pvt ltd company

Can a private limited company receive its own shares as gift.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 March 2017 at 16:11

Non operationional company

We had incorporated a company in 2011. But till date the company has not started any operations. But the Company has filed annual returns till date. Should we apply for Dormant Company Status? Is there any benefit ? Is there any violation of any provisions of the CA Act?

Answer now

Download GST App    |    x