Anonymous
27 April 2017 at 15:35

Incorporation certificate

Lost company incorporation certificate. What is the procedure to get a copy from MCA.

Answer now

Dear Experts

Can you please confirm the applicability of Certificate of Commencement of Business (COB) for a Public Company which was converted from a Private Company in May-2015? As per my understanding of the law, the COB Requirements are not applicable for a Public company which was converted from Private Company.

Please guide me on this with relevant extracts of the law or any rule. Prompt reply will be appreciated.

Answer now

Can anyone please send me the Format of Statement of Accounts for comapany closure under new scheme applied from December 2016 under companies act 2013 as early as possible.

Answer now

27 April 2017 at 12:28

Minutes

Dear Experts,

What all points needs to be included in Board Meeting Minutes Which is held just before the A.G.M? & As per new Act is it approval of auditors Report or Noting Of Auditors Report?

Answer now

27 April 2017 at 11:55

Share trading by a pvt ltd company

a pvt ltd. company regd. under companies act is doing business of construction as per MOA. But now it want to use its fund and start the business of share trading in stock market . Can it do so ??
Or only NBFC is eligible for it ?? Please suggest
Thanks in advance

Answer now

How can a company issue shares to consultants / vendors against their services with vesting / service conditions?
Can Share warrants be issued? What is the procedure? The Companies Act 2013 and the rules are silent on this.
Can this be just captured in an agreement with the consultants with a future promise for shares?
Any other better / viable option?

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear Experts,
on construction of factory we have incurred 2065790/- the factory was put to use from 11/3/2017 however as per schedule II depreciation rate is specified SLM 3.17%, WDV 9.50% & useful life is 30 years. pls clarify :- which method we have to opt to charge dep. weather 3.17% SLM or 9.50% WDV also let me know in the period of 2016-17 the factory was used only 21 days. will dep. be calculate only for 21 days if yes pls let me know the formula of that, and requested to all members to explain the same with an example if possible?

Regds
Anshul

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 19:15

Company registration

Can the same company be registered for construction and khanan business.

Answer now

25 April 2017 at 14:31

Incorporation of a finance company

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to incorporate a finance company for doing business of asset loan or loan providing services. what is the procedure regards this. help me.

Thank you

Answer now

Anonymous
25 April 2017 at 10:26

Dep. as per ca act. 2013

Dear Experts, on construction of factory we have incurred 2065790/- the factory was put to use from 11/3/2017 however as per schedule II depreciation rate is specified SLM 3.17%, WDV 9.50% & useful life is 30 years. pls clarify :- which method we have to opt to charge dep. weather 3.17% SLM or 9.50% WDV also let me know in the period of 2016-17 the factory was used only 21 days. will dep. be calculate only for 21 days if yes pls let me know the formula of that, and requested to all members to explain the same with an example if possible? Regds Anshul

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x