Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

MADHU MITTAL

asked On 04 March 2015 at 13:32

Answer this query now

Share forfeited amount taxable or not in fy 01.04.2015 to 31

In Direct Taxes code there was a provision that amount of forfeiture of shares will be taxed at the hand of company which forfeits the shares.
Now DTC will not be applicable from 01.04.2015 to 31.3.2016.
Let me know whether the provision that amount of forfeiture of shares taxable has been included in the present Budget or not.
In another words, whether it makes any difference at the hand of company which forfeits the shares from the point of income tax
if share are forfeited in this financial year i.e 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015 or in next financial year i.e. 01.04.2015 to 31.3.2016.
Other formalities are complete from the point of view of companies act if company decided to forfeit the shares before 31.3.2015, i.e.warning notice of forefeiture has already given in Febuary 2015.
But it will be easier for company to reissue them in same financial year if shares forfeited in next financial year i.e. 01.04.2015 to 31.3.2016.
Thanks and Regards,

RAJANEESH V R

asked On 04 March 2015 at 13:10

Answer this query now

Dir 4

I want to take DIN for the proposed director of a new company.Is it mandatory to attach Form DIR 4 in stamp paper {notarized} with Form DIR-3.
regards,
Rajaneesh V R

ghanshyam

asked On 04 March 2015 at 12:31

Answer this query now

Appointment of director

What is the procedure for appointing a shareholder as a director in private limited company?
what forms are required to file?
Also mention that how to get DIN of director?
please mention all the relevant details step by step

Anonymous

asked On 04 March 2015 at 11:29

Answer this query now

Conversion of pvt. ltd. in to llp in case of joint share hol

Conversion of Private Limited Company in to LLP consent of all members is required as a specific below format: (format given at Part B of form – 18.)

I, ……………………………, shareholder of ……………………Pvt. Ltd. and also named in incorporation document of ………………….. LLP as a designated partner/partner give my consent for conversion of the said company ……………………… PVT. LTD. into the limited liability partnership.

But in case of joint share holder we cannot draft declaration in above format so we are drafted as below:

We ……………………………, and ………………………… Joint-shareholders of ………………….. PVT. LTD. and also …………………… as a designated partner in incorporation document of ………………….. LLP give our consent for conversion of the said company …………………… PVT. LTD. into the limited liability partnership.

NOW REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES raised query that consent of all members of the company shall be attached as per format given at Part B of form – 18.

Is it mandatory that both the shareholder in case of Joint shareholding is partner in LLP?

prachi gupta

asked On 04 March 2015 at 11:01

Answer this query now

Interim dividend

Please guide whether analysis given below is proper.

Interim dividend once declared cannot be revoked except in 2 cases
1) Where declaration of dividend is ultra virus
2) Where co ceases to be a going concern

Co cannot withdraw withing five days also after declaration as interim dividend once declared, like final dividend, is a debt due from co.

Declaratin of dividend out of reserve:
1) Out of C.Y. Profit- set off losses and unab. Dep of all the P.Y's
2) Out of reserve- set off of LOSS ONLY ( and not dep.) Of that f.y. in which dividend is to be declared.

Non payment of dividend is an offence

Which is not compoundable as there is 'and' and not 'or' so be careful.

sakshi jain

asked On 04 March 2015 at 10:19

Answer this query now

Registration of society

hello sir, i am doing a social cause with my friends by helping the needy person with money for their hospitalization, blankets, etc now i want to register it.. also wat can i do so that people who donate into this group can take benefit if 80 G... 1) how to register the grouo 2) benefit if tax deduction 3) what are other things to look into

Atulkumar Doshi

asked On 04 March 2015 at 09:55

Answer this query now

Take over a company

dear sir,
we are on the way to take over a company from Mr. A, what all points to be taken care & what documentation required to complete these procedure

thanks

Anonymous

asked On 04 March 2015 at 08:55

Answer this query now

Fixed assets

Hello Experts,

I am working in a manufacturing concern and i have to re-frame their Fixed Asset Register. Should i need to study any thing else other than Schedule 2 of companies act???

Anonymous

asked On 03 March 2015 at 18:05

Answer this query now

Stamp duty: share transfer

Can anyone tell time the procedure to pay stamp duty(SH-4) on share transfer.

Anonymous

asked On 03 March 2015 at 17:03

Answer this query now

Main object for proprietorship conversion into pvt ltd comp

I need main object for MOA, of a Pvt Ltd co. which will be incorporated after taking over a proprietorship business of a director.