Ridhima
21 February 2017 at 12:00

hi
My query is

transfer of share from promoter to public shareholder in listed company procedure.

Answer now

Brijesh
21 February 2017 at 11:13

Pursuant to Sec 62(3) No, Special resolution was Passed at the time of accepting unsecured Loan for Converting it into Share capital of the Company. Can at the request of holder of unsecured loan the unsecured loan be converted into share capital. Plz Suggest its urgent, Thanx in Advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 11:00

Dear sir.
pls tell me as per company act. is it necessary to record the branch transactions in the books of head office

regards
Mohit

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 10:38

Dear Experts,

Our company did'nt file financials since incorporation in 2010, though it has done negligiable business and file only income tax returns only.

We availed the fast track scheme and since no operations were done in last 15 months, the name of co was successfully strike off from mca.
after name strike off i am receiving notice from mca for default in filling financials uoto 2015,directors default etc.

please let me know this notice is valid.

How can mca send notice after it has removed the name from regitrar.

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 09:56

Dear Experts,
Pls clarify the difference between tax audit and statutory audit?

Regds
Amit kumar

Answer now

Anonymous
20 February 2017 at 21:37

hello everyone...kindly provide an insight for preparing detailed search report... not the basic one... also let me know what documents should i upload ?? Any format which serves the purpose??

Answer now

Bhargav
20 February 2017 at 20:50

Dear Experts,  I need an understanding for the following case study and what will be the best treatment for the transaction:  ABC Pvt. Ltd is an advertising & branding company with two shareholders (50-50 shareholding) who are also the directors of the Company. Due to some reasons, the shareholders want to part away with one shareholder selling his shares to the other so that ABC Pvt. Ltd. still continues to operate with one shareholder. Please note that the resigning shareholder is on the creative head for the agency while the continuing shareholder is the operations head.  With respect to the above situation, please advice on the following:  1. Valuation to be conducted for shares (equity) or for the company as whole  2. what method of valuation to be applied for the shares / company in the advertising industry  3. What will be the best method to deal with this type of restructuring of business in terms of legal compliances  4. In the above situation if the continuing shareholder agrees to pay a certain sum of revenue to the resigning shareholder post the transaction, how to factor in this sharing in the valuation of shares conducted for computing the amount of consideration for the resigning shareholder  5. Any legal compliances to be taken care of for effecting the above transaction.  Looking forward to receive the expert guidance on the above soon.  Thanks & regards,

Answer now

ACS,CMA Basant chaudhury
20 February 2017 at 16:59

Dear Professional Colleague.

A Public Ltd Company whose books of Accounts has not been uploaded to the ROC since 2013 onwards. the board of directors who were in FY 12-13 is not present in the Present date, and the E-forms 23AC and 23ACA, 20B, and 23B have not been filed, so my question is can we file the all these forms with the signing of present board of Directors? whether its Auditor Appointment letter or all E-forms?

Please reply me its Urgent

Answer now

kapil shukla
20 February 2017 at 15:56

I HAVE DONE WITH FORM 1. BUT WHILE FILLING FORM 2.. THE SRN NO IS NOT GETTING ACCEPTED BY THE FORM 2. Y ITS HAPPENING?

Answer now

Vishal Kumar Verma
19 February 2017 at 16:56

Could you please tell me the provision regarding the ceiling limit of director remuneration in case of pvt. ltd company having paid up capital of 1 lac

Answer now