Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 01 February 2015 at 08:44

Answer this query now

Meaning consulting firm in sec.149(6)(e)(ii) company law- id

What I do not get is that whether legal or consulting firms means all service firms like architecture firm who provide consultancy to company or only firms like lawyers firms tax firms CA firms who give consultancy or audit of the company. AS i believe in law second word has meaning in relation to first word (and statue states that legal firms or a consulting firms) . Further the company law has not disqualified suppliers of raw material etc. if dealing is in due course of business so why they will ban service firms like architecture firms. my teacher says all service firms but i disagree

bhargava naidu matcha

asked On 01 February 2015 at 07:32

Answer this query now

Director resignation

what are the consequences if a director resigns from a private company having two directors. Can this further continue under companies Act 2013?

Mayank Maheshwari

asked On 31 January 2015 at 21:55

Answer this query now

Lease contract

whether board resolution is required if GM of company is signing rent agreement for residential accommodation of his employee?

Rohit

asked On 31 January 2015 at 18:54

Answer this query now

Dividend

Can dividend be distributed out of profits on re-issue of shares?

Anonymous

asked On 31 January 2015 at 17:57

Answer this query now

Documents required for registration of add agency?

I want to start an add Agency in Lucknow, want to know the process of Registration and what are the documents are required to complete the registration process? Please brief in Details??????

narender kumar boini

asked On 31 January 2015 at 17:50

Answer this query now

Attachment to rd -1 for issue of licence u/s.8 for new co

Can u please provide speciman summary for Statment of grounds on which application is made.

Anonymous

asked On 31 January 2015 at 16:43

Answer this query now

Sec 197 &198 of companies act2013

please describe me conditions on 10% and 11% managerial remuneration u\sec197,198 companies act 2013 ?

Suraj Singh

asked On 31 January 2015 at 16:31

Answer this query now

Number of board meeting in small companies

A Private Ltd Company which is covered under "Small Company" definition had its

First Board Meeting on 12th July 2014 wherein along with other matter, the Directors disclose their interest and concern u/s 184(1)

Second Board Meeting on 18th August 2014 wherein the Account were approved.

(Are the above meetings valid as per Section 173(5) as the gap b/w these two meetings is less than 90 Days ?)

The above stated 'Small Company' intends to have 4 or 5 board meetings every Calender Year in such a manner that not more than 120 days shall intervene gap b/w two consecutive meetings of the board meetings as per Section 173(1)

In my view the above meetings are Valid as the exemptions to Small Company u/s 173(5)having two board meetings, one in each half calender year with the 'gap of not less than 90 days' is optional.

The 'Small Company' may have more board meetings and comply with Section 173(1)

Kindly advise

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous

asked On 31 January 2015 at 15:48

Answer this query now

Registration for service tax

Kindly explain me complete process for service tax registration

Anand Joshi

asked On 31 January 2015 at 15:25

Answer this query now

Formation of company

Dear All, Could you please help me regarding incorporation of Pvt Ltd Company "as i have filled INC01 for reservation of name of company the name has been approved but their is a mistake in the name and i have re-filled INC01 after that the reply from the ROC is that the name is resembled with the name which is approved and then i have send a querry to Roc specifying that the earlier company has same director and after that the ROC has given us an option for re submission so i want to know what should i do in such case and how to resubmit please explain me...