Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 24 October 2014 at 16:24

Answer this query now

Capital structure of the compnay

can anyone guide me as to what has to be filled in INR-7 in the column of Capital structure of the company??

P.C. Joshi

asked On 24 October 2014 at 15:16

Answer this query now

Registered offce

A company wants to shift its head office/corporate office from Delhi to Noida or Gurgaon. But wants to continue its registered office in Delhi by keeping a small rented area and putting up there a Board/Name of the company.Will it be advisable that the company should do this arrangement. My further queries are:

1. Is tere any other law(such as Income tax, VAT &CST or labbour laws) other than the Companies Act which require the Company to have a registered office. In other words, the registered office is relevent in other corporate/tax laws.

2.As per my understanding, the books of accounts and statutory records of a company are required to be mainteined at registered office.Does the company require to maintain such books in physcal forms or it can be in the computer.

3. Is it mandatory to keep actual staff at the registered office or the staff can visit there as and when a need be.

Anonymous

asked On 24 October 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

About roc

what are the yearly filling form to private limited company as per new act 2013

Rakesh

asked On 24 October 2014 at 11:47

Answer this query now

Prescribed fees - urgent

Companies Act 2013 – Urgent
Respected Experts,
Could you please provide me the extract for company registration process and cost that I may incur in each of the process..
Thanks in Advance,
Rakesh

SARANG

asked On 23 October 2014 at 23:21

Answer this query now

Companies act 2013

Can anybody provide me the list of sections of companies act 2013 applicable for may 2015 CA-IPCC??

perk arora

asked On 23 October 2014 at 18:11

Answer this query now

Paid up share capital

what does 'paid up share capital or share capital paid-up' as per Section 2(64) of Companies Act, 2013 mean? It includes money credited as equivalent to the amount received but also includes the amount credited directly by the company. When and under what circumstances does the company credit any amount in paid up share capital account?

G.GANESH

asked On 23 October 2014 at 17:54

Answer this query now

Import & export

Plz.let me know important documents need to start impor t & export business

smita acharya

asked On 23 October 2014 at 13:46

Answer this query now

Ratification of llp agreement

If the form 2 was approved on 1st september 2014 and the ratification resolution on stamp paper is prepared on 20th October 2014 stating the llp agreement is ratified post incorporation from 20th October 2014 is it legal? Or should the resolution state it is ratified from 1st September 2014?

MANOJ KUMAR JAIN

asked On 23 October 2014 at 11:42

Answer this query now

Gap between two allotment

sir
I want to know if I allot share on 01.10.2014 , then when I can make next allotment of share in pvt co.

Nanda kishor V

asked On 23 October 2014 at 11:13

Answer this query now

How to revise form 11 (annual return) filed with roc?

I have filed an annual return (form 11) of an LLP in which i entered a wrong contribution amount from partners and the same is being approved by ROC. Now i want to file form 8. The contribution entered in form 11 should match the contribution in form 8. Please advice whether i can revise or resubmit form 11 ?? please advice me how i can proceed now... its very urgent.. plz