Tapasya
31 May 2016 at 12:30

is there any restriction to change the name of company within 6 months of incorporation

Answer now

Sneha Harlalka
31 May 2016 at 11:32

while filling of MGT-14 for adoption of new set of MOA and AOA as per Companies Act, 2013 what should be entered in the purpose of passing the resolution??
Alteration of articles?
to alter MOA except name , object and capital clause?
to adopt table F in schedule?

Answer now

Anonymous
31 May 2016 at 09:57

I have come across a Private Ltd Co, where-in one of the Non resident directors never attended any board meeting over 7 years now. Leave of absence was never sought nor granted by the Board. However during one of his visits to India he signed annual accounts & Annual return for YE 31-03-2015 along with another director.
He recently served a notice on the co asking copies of all board minutes right from the beginning till date, together with, notices, agenda, notes on agenda, proof of despatch etc. Is the company bound to provide the copies sought by such director?
Likewise a share holder sought copies of minutes of all AGM and EGM minutes, notices, agenda, notes on agenda and proof of despatch for all the past 7 years. Is the co. bound to provide the same to him?

Answer now

Anonymous
30 May 2016 at 14:58

Hi
we want to form a company to lease the company land to society is it possible under the companies act

Answer now

Anonymous
30 May 2016 at 14:41

Re: Remuneration being paid to a Director aged 74 years old of a Pvt. Ltd. Company for 4 years
I understand Section 196 (re: Appointment ) is applicable to Pvt.Ltd. Companies and Section 197 (re: Remuneration) is not applicable to Pvt.Ltd. Companies.
If remuneration is being paid to a Director aged 74 years old of a Pvt. Ltd. Company for 4 years, shall we pass resolution now as Director is over 70 years.
Whether Special resolution will help as section 197 is not applicable to Pvt.Ltd. Companies.
I shall be grateful for your kind advice.
Thanking you ,

Answer now

Anonymous
29 May 2016 at 09:40

A client approached me for liquidation of a company who had its pending annual returns since last three years. I took appointment after consulting the client about clearance of dues from the previous auditor. Since the client was getting penalised I took the appointment and filed the annual returns without taking NOC from the last auditor since the appointment was taken as effective from last year.

The previous auditor is furious now and want to take it to the institute, where did I go wrong. What can be a remedy now.

Answer now

akhil narang
28 May 2016 at 20:09

what is the roc fees for increasing share capital of company other than opc and small company from 5 lacs to 36 lacs ?

Answer now

Prashant Kumar
28 May 2016 at 16:55

Which accounting standard to be followed either AS as per ICAI or IND AS or both

Answer now

Sachin R Jain
28 May 2016 at 16:21

Say, the company wants to increase its authorized share capital as on 31.03.2014 (i.e As per Companies Act, 1956) but the same has not been filed till date with ROC. Now, while filing Form MGT-14, there is an error saying that we have to file Form INC-28. I request you to kindly guide me through the process of filing the above forms. And also whether I need to file Form MGT-14 or not since the event date is as per Old Companies Act.

Answer now

amit kumar
27 May 2016 at 18:49

I had filed the FTE form with balance sheet comprising of Share capital on the liability side & cash balance on the assets side. The form was marked for resubmission with the following comments "it is found that in the SOA current asset, loans and advances of Rs.2,72,980/- has been shown"

How can the balance sheet be nill, what should I put against the capital.

Answer now