Anonymous
09 February 2016 at 15:05

Is there any particular Format for consent letter of a Company Secretary like the one we have DIR-2 for consentof Directors?

Answer now

RACHANA DAGA
09 February 2016 at 14:15

Exemption to government company related to consolidated balancesheet as well as consolidation filing

Answer now

meenakshi
09 February 2016 at 13:15

A company engaged in providing RS-CIT training to learners through their IT-GYAN KENDRA. that company is a public company and their some stake hold by Govt.
My query is... Is that company covered under Table-A or Table-B for Cost Audit ???

& please clear point no. 22 (Non- regulated sectors) in this link.. http://yourfinancebook.com/applicability-of-cost-records-and-cost-audit-to-companies/

Answer now

Anonymous
09 February 2016 at 12:22

Help me on the procedure for increase in Authorised Share Capital.
Which all forms are required to be filled??

Answer now

MUKESH JOSHI
09 February 2016 at 12:20

If a Private Company is giving remuneration to its Foreign Director then what are the compliances is required to be taken care of in i.e. Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc.

Answer now

RACHANA DAGA
09 February 2016 at 11:45

What is the way to get rid of paying high stamp duty on transfer of shares ?
As the stamp duty is calculated on intrinsic value the stamp duty comes very high,so tell the way to come out from this issue.

Answer now

Rahul Gautam
09 February 2016 at 08:01

Sir, please explain the meaning of "save as otherwise expressly privided in the act"

Answer now

sai prasad
09 February 2016 at 00:41

please tell me the procedure for allotment of shares in kind for a director in closely held Private limited company

Answer now

PRABHAKAR
08 February 2016 at 20:51

Dear All,

i have file a INC - 24 of a LTD. Company, MCA wants user classification -"To file the altered MOA & AOA with a foot stating that the name of the comopany has been changed vide resolution passed in the EGM held on. Form 67 (Addendum) should be filed by 23/02/2016 failing which the eForm shall be treated as invalid and shall not be taken on record. (Please refer Regulation 17 of the Companies Regulation, 1956)" Please help where i foot stating in MOA & AOA . Please help to solve my problem.

Thanking you ,

Answer now

Anonymous
08 February 2016 at 19:36

Can anyone send me the Resolution Format for LLP.

My mail ID is -hegdemeghana5@gmail.com

Answer now