RACHANA DAGA
25 June 2016 at 17:48

Whether DIR-8 is required to be submitted by every director of company in every financial year if they are not disqualified to act as director as per Section 164(2) of companies Act,2013????

Answer now

Mayank Jain
25 June 2016 at 13:14

Is it possible to Convert the Trust into section 8 Company of companies Act, 2013 ? what is the procedure about the Same?

Answer now

Vijay
24 June 2016 at 23:01

while filling form NDH 1 in respect of nidhi companies, in point 7 it says "deposits outstanding at the close of
business on the last working day of the
second preceding month". i cannot understand meaning of this sentence. last month is march, second preceeding month is february. so are they talking about last working day of february ? i have seen same phrase in many rbi circulars also. can anybody please help me.

Answer now

CA Shraddha Vora
24 June 2016 at 15:00

ABC Private limited is a Wholly owned Subsidiary of XYZ Pvt Ltd & it wants to declare and pay Equity dividend to XYZ Pvt Ltd.

Further, XYZ Pvt. Ltd (Loss making Company and even Reserves are in negative) wants to declare dividend to their foreign investors on the CUMULATIVE PREFERENCE SHARES after dividend is received from ABC Pvt. Ltd.

Can XYZ Pvt. Ltd. declare dividend to CUMULATIVE PREFERENCE SHAREHOLDERS? what will be the procedure?

Answer now

Chandra Chethan G
24 June 2016 at 12:01

How to calculate Depreciation for FY 2015-16 as per Schedule II ??..

Answer now

Anonymous
24 June 2016 at 11:09

Dear All,

I have formed a pvt limited co for which i have used all my re submission. On the last re submission i received from registrar he asked me to file GNL-4 for uploading the docs of director i.e. residential and 1 ID proof.

My query is that do i have to pay any additional/differential stamp duty as specified in GNL-4 or i can ignore the same.

Thanks in advance

Answer now

abhishek agarwal
23 June 2016 at 18:13

wt is cognisance and non cognisance. ..bailable and non bailable with reference to cognisance concept. Also its clear cut bifurcation in co.act wich are cognisable or not?.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2016 at 19:18

Can LLP or a Pvt Ltd can purchase agriculture Land for Investement in its own name? and there is no intention to use for any commercial activity.
Is there obligation for Companys to purchase agriculture land?

Answer now

Anonymous
22 June 2016 at 17:45

What exactly would be the penalty in case the money received as share capital is not transferred to a separate bank account within the specified time limit.

Answer now

Sumeet bansal
22 June 2016 at 15:24

what is rate of stamp duty on issue of share certificate in MP and what is the procedure to pay it..?

Answer now