Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 01 September 2014 at 23:55

Answer this query now

Non refundable rental advance by managing director

I am the managing director of xyz pvt. ltd. company. I have a piece of land which I have rented to xyz pvt. ltd company. My query is
1. Can I take non refundable advance from xyz pvt. ltd. against my rented land.
2. Can I as the Managing Director take advance/loan from xyz pvt. ltd.

surajit das

asked On 01 September 2014 at 22:56

Answer this query now

Fraud of a compny

if one auditor has certified an accounts of a company and after the end of his tenure another auditor audit that company and finds a fraud was occured in the tenure of previous auditor but previous auditor had given clear audit report although there was reasonable evidence to find the fraud and if the new auditor file the fraud whether previous auditor will be held guilty? pls reply

Megha Khandelwal

asked On 01 September 2014 at 21:16

Answer this query now

Dormant company

A Pvt Ltd Company incorporated in 1999 has not filed DIN 3/Dir 12 and has filed only annual return for the years 2003-04 and 2004-05. The status of the Company as on Company master data on MCA is "Dormant". Now we want to bring the company to the active status. Can a Dormant company file its Annual forms availing the benefits of CLSS? And what is the procedure for changing the status to Active?

ramesh.k.c

asked On 01 September 2014 at 20:35

Answer this query now

Duplicate din number

Dear Members, I have a query relating to duplicate DIN. Pvt Ltd company view signatory details showing two DIN numbers of a Director. by mistake the company has filed two DIN 3 for same director with two separate DIN number. Now the company wants to remove one DIN number of the director from MCA view signatory details. Please let me know what can be done. Thanks & regards, Ramesh. K. c

R.Akhila

asked On 01 September 2014 at 19:05

Answer this query now

Updation of signatory details on the mca site

The Signatory Details of the Company, incorporated in 2005 (With 2 Directors) is not displaying in the MCA portal. As per MCA records there is no Director for the Company as the Company has not filed DIR-12/DIN3. The DIN of the director has been applied for recently. The company is in the dormant status and any Form filed on the site is rejected due to Signature Validation errors. Please provide a solution for normalising the dormant company as Form GNL-1 is not getting uploaded due to signature validation errors.

yogesh gour

asked On 01 September 2014 at 18:58

Answer this query now

How to understand law

I am writing cs executive in December 2014. other papers I find easy but law papers I find very much difficult specially company law. pls help me how to learn and understand law papers specially company law

shweta bandekar

asked On 01 September 2014 at 17:13

Answer this query now

Shifting of registered office from mumbai to silvassa

Dear All,

I wish to shift my registered office from Mumbai to Silvassa.

Can somebody please share the drafts for the Board Resolutions, notice and explanatory statements under the new companies act, 2013?

Thank you in advance.

Shweta

nidhi

asked On 01 September 2014 at 16:38

Answer this query now

Creation of charge

Dear Professional Colleagues,

If a private company is taking a BG facility from Bank under which various BGs may be issued as and when required and as per the terms, the Company is required to place 60% amount as FD at the time of issuance of a particular BG under the facility and also to pledge that FD in favour of bank for issuance of such BG. Under the circumstances, is registration with ROC required?

An immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Ganapati Ghatti

asked On 01 September 2014 at 15:54

Answer this query now

Incorporating a foreign subsidiary company

Dear All,

A company is going to be incorporated as a foreign subsidiary. The company is going be the subscriber and the documents will be signed in foreign country itself.

What should be the date and place of signing if the subscriber and witness sign in different places during different times.?

Please tell me what is the declaration to be given by the professional in Subscriber sheet.?

Whether subscriber sheets need any notarisation/apostle.?

Thank you

Kaushik Vinod

asked On 01 September 2014 at 15:46

Answer this query now

Roc

One of our company has not got its accounts audited since 2009-10 no AGM happned till then and no auditor appointe since then. To make the company compliant what is the step wise process

Sir Do we need to have 1 AGM every year and sign Accounts in back date or we can have 1 EGM now and appoint Auditor and make the Company Compliant