SWATI BABBAR
24 August 2016 at 17:19

Can a Company have more than one Managing Director under Companies Act, 2013?

Answer now

Anonymous
24 August 2016 at 15:18

Dear Friends,
Iam an accountant in a govt.company. After completion of statutory audit, C&AG audiors came for audit they suggested some points which requires to change financial statements can any one explain the procedure to be followed .

Answer now

Vinay
24 August 2016 at 15:06

What is the Procedure for change the Address of the KMP

Answer now

AKHIL AGRAWAL
24 August 2016 at 13:22

Hello
How to process to close the private limited company & what are the documents used in it?
Kindly suggest steps to follow to file the paper with ROC.

Answer now

venkata akarsh.grandhi
23 August 2016 at 22:42

hi all.... if a company is with inadequate profit or no profits.... then as per part II of Schedule V of companies act 2013... as per table...i.e ..company with specifoed slabs of effectove capital can give remuneration shall not exceed the given limits to a managerial persons........ in this...i am having a doubt.... whether the said limits is only fr individual or else for whole managerial persons.... the reason for my doubt is ...in schedule V they said that....pay to 'A Managerial Person' .....by going vocabalory ..it is giving a menaning that ...to individualy that limit applies.... so kindly help me in this regard...

Answer now

Anonymous
23 August 2016 at 17:47

If Notice for AGM is given on 3rd September 2015 & AGM is to be held on 30th September 2015, What should be the Date of "Board Resolution for Filing of Documents with Authorities". to sign, file and submit necessary / statutory forms, returns and other documents to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar of Companies
How should resolutions of a Company be numbered. Yearly numbering starting from 1 every financial year or should it be numbered 1 from the time of incorporation of Company and continue down the years.

Answer now

Anonymous
23 August 2016 at 16:27

Please let me know procedure for allotment of share in case of a Private Limited Company, incorporated for Tourism Business, incorporated under automatic route in India, without taking approval from RBI & Forex, which is guess is correct.
Now company is in process of opening bank account, I need to know procedure for share allotment in case of Foreign National being the subscriber as per MOA.

Answer now

shakil shaikh
23 August 2016 at 15:27

HELLO SIR,

Here is one pvt. ltd. company which is registered in 2010. Till from beginning not done the Audit nor ROC filling. Now it want to do audit.
Please suggest
1. what type of default it has made???
2. What procedure we follow for audit and ROC filling??

Thanks in Advance..

Answer now

Achla Sharma
23 August 2016 at 13:34

in case we don't execute the transfer deed and the effect of it is taken in the annual return!
what will be the consequences?

Answer now

Rahul Bizla
23 August 2016 at 12:06

A parent company in India has a Wholly Owned Subsidiary in USA. The WOS deals in metal scrap. Is the consolidation of Accounts of the Parent Company and its WOS mandatory in the light of notification dated 16.01.2015 and notification dated 28.07.2016? We are attaching the notification for ready reference please. Please share your views on the subject.

Answer now