Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Dhirendra

asked On 01 March 2015 at 23:48

Answer this query now

Board resolution format

Is there any provision or rule in Companies Act for controlling the language/format (including grammer, style etc.) for drafting board resolution or any other resolution of Companies?

Anonymous

asked On 01 March 2015 at 23:18

Answer this query now

Sections applicatble for may 15

How many sections apply for IPCC may 15 in new company law 2013.

I found 98 sections in new module

But i could nt get additional sections applicable till 30 th of octber

Thank s in advance

priyanka

asked On 01 March 2015 at 19:48

Answer this query now

Registeration under shop and establishment

can anybody tell me the procedure of registration under shop and establishment act.if online ,then weather any proofs are also required ??

purple

asked On 01 March 2015 at 18:49

Answer this query now

Incorporation of company

Dear Experts,

I have a query relating to incrop of company. Few of my friends are planning to start up a new business/ company. But they are into employment and cannot leave their jobs. And they have signed a bond with the company where they cannot work any where else or earn in any kind of way.They cant work any where else or not even earn with their spereate business. Now is there any solution they can incorporate a company without breaking their company clause??

RAVI BHATIA

asked On 01 March 2015 at 12:23

Answer this query now

Table f applicability?

In what case Table F given in Schedule I of Companies Act 2013 will be applicable? What if there is a conflict between section of companies act and regulation of table f?

Anonymous

asked On 01 March 2015 at 09:34

Answer this query now

Section 144

As per section 144 of the Companies Act 2013, can a statutory auditor or his relative(offspring) provide the following services to his auditee??
1.Tax audit
2.VAT audit
3.Attending Scrutiny Cases
4.TDS compliance and review matters, etc.

Anonymous

asked On 01 March 2015 at 00:35

Answer this query now

Sole proprietorship...

Gentlemen,

I want to open sole proprietorship concern(Consultancy services) in Chennai. While trying to fill in the M I form of MSME,I found a line where permanent address is to be filled in which is mandatory.Actually I am staying in chennai in a rented house but my permanent house is in Maharashtra.Can I fill my permanent address.

jatin kapoor

asked On 28 February 2015 at 19:53

Answer this query now

Resolutions for borrowing money on unit/machinery

As per requirements of companies act, 2013, every special resolution to be filed with roc in relation to borrowings.

Please specify every loan taken should be counted or it is according to the unit mortagaged or hypothecated.

Please explain in detail?

Anonymous

asked On 28 February 2015 at 19:30

Answer this query now

Board resolution

Hii i have been asked by my sir to prepare a board resolution of purchase of vehicle from related party
i have prepared one resolution under section 188 of companies act 2013 .

my query is can i prepare a blanket resolution under the said section so that again again i dont have to take approval of Board of directors of company

Please reply as it is very urgent

Dis is my Resolution.

“RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 188 and all other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 2013, the consent, permission or approval as the case may be, and is hereby accorded to the board of directors to enter into any contract or arrangements with related party (Name of Related Party) as defined under the Act with respect to sale, purchase or supply of any goods or materials, selling or otherwise disposing of, or buying, leasing of property of any kind, availing or rendering of any services or any other transaction of whatever nature with related party.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the board of directors of the Company be and is hereby authorized to take such steps as may be necessary for obtaining approvals, statuary, contractual or otherwise, in relation to the above and to settle all matters arising out of and incidental thereto, and to sign and execute all deeds, applications, documents and writings that may be required, on behalf of the Company and generally to do all acts, deeds, matters and things that may be necessary, proper, expedient or incidental thereto for the purpose of giving effects to this Resolution.”

if any changes are required please guide me accordingly

Anonymous

asked On 28 February 2015 at 19:13

Answer this query now

Solution

Can any one provide me solution of cs executive company law paper 2013 .