Anonymous
07 December 2016 at 21:29

A proprietorship firm purchased land from a public limited company in which the father of proprietor is director and issued cheque in the name of company. The firm has to show capital in its books of accounts by taking money from that company. What is the procedure to invest the amount in proprietorship firm? What entries will be passed so that the amount is shown as capital invested by proprietor?

Answer now

Rakesh
07 December 2016 at 12:32

Dear Friends & Prof Colleagues ,
Please consider the given below issue and post your comments.

In case of merger , allotment of shares as consideration for acquisition, to more than 200 allotee's, be treated as public issue?
Whether shares issued by a company to individual share holders to acquire business(Holding Subsidiary relationship) of another company be treated as public offer?

Thanks in ADVANCE

Answer now

Anonymous
06 December 2016 at 20:01

company not appointed auditor within period of 2 year now i want to appoint as a auditor pls send me concent letter, board resolution format and appointment of auditor letter

Answer now

sumit
06 December 2016 at 15:56

please share duties of compliance officer.

Answer now

JISHNU G K PILLAI
06 December 2016 at 15:31

PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAILS FOR INCORPORATING A PRODUCER A COMPANY

Answer now

Anonymous
06 December 2016 at 13:14

Dear Experts,
Pls tell me the journal entry of dividend declaration and dividend payment?

Ashish

Answer now

hitesh
06 December 2016 at 11:45

how to close pvt ltd co.

Answer now

Anonymous
06 December 2016 at 10:25

Dear All
As per schedule v a director cannot draw the agregate remuneration Rs. XXXXXX from all companies. Pls let me know the same with an example,

Thanks & Regards
Arun Bhargave

Answer now

saurabh
05 December 2016 at 18:44

My company was incorporated in 2009. Till now i have not filed single annual return and balance sheet till date . from last one year the company was totally inoperative.

can i close it in FTE mode without filling any documents.???

Answer now

Anonymous
05 December 2016 at 18:31

Dear Experts,

Our company was doing negligible business since incorporation i.e. year 2009. we have never filled annual return and balance sheet . as a defunct company under fast track scheme we have voluntarily applied for winding up of the company .
On uploading the FTE form successfully , the form is sent for re submission with remarks as

"' It is seen that the directors has stated in
Affidavits and Indemnity bond that the company is inoperative since one year, but as per record company has not
filed its AR and BS from incorporation pl. clarify it''.

What should we reply in response to this query.

Answer now