ARUN KUMAR MAITRA
22 February 2017 at 20:38

One pvt ltd company fails to do annual filling last five year because there was no business operation during the last last 5 years. Now the board want to close the company
What is the process for closure and can board do that without filing previous returns?

Answer now

RAVI SONI
22 February 2017 at 18:40

A Private Limited Company has not conducted an AGM for the F. Y. 2015-2016 and neither an application has been filed to ROC for extension of period for conducting an AGM.

Please guide me how the company can conduct its AGM at present since the time limit for application to ROC has passed and what is the procedure.

Answer now

Shrinivasan
22 February 2017 at 15:57

Dear Professional friends,

My query is regarding corporate guarantee. In this case, a Private Limited company gave Corporate guarantee to a Partnership firm on its loan from bank. Now what is treatment for the private limited company. Whether the Pvt ltd company need to file Form CHG-1 for that guarantee given by the pvt company to that partnership firm. If yes, kindly explain the appropriate rules. If no, then what will be the treatment for the pvt company.

Thanks in Advance.

Answer now

Kamal Vyas
22 February 2017 at 12:47

Dear Experts,

Can a private limited company distribute interim dividend more than the limits prescribed under section 123 of the companies act, 2013.
If it violates the conditions to be fulfilled for distributing dividend like not more than 1/10 of paid up capital and free reserve can be drawn from accumulated profits, then what are the penal consequences ?
What are penalty provisions for non-complying provisions of section 123 ?

Answer now

ARUN KUMAR MAITRA
22 February 2017 at 10:21

What is the stamp duty payable on share certificate in West Bengal?

Answer now

VIGNESHWARAN
21 February 2017 at 22:14

Sir,Madam
I have 30 employees, 10 with a CTC of 15000,to avoid PF can I show 100% of CTC as basic for those 10? Is it mandatory to provide HRA & travel allowance?.other employees are with more than 25000 CTC,Is it possible to show a different salary breakup for the other 20 peoples.So that they can get their tax benefits through HRA,Medical & travel allowences.Please advise as early as possible.

Answer now

Ridhima
21 February 2017 at 12:00

hi
My query is

transfer of share from promoter to public shareholder in listed company procedure.

Answer now

Brijesh
21 February 2017 at 11:13

Pursuant to Sec 62(3) No, Special resolution was Passed at the time of accepting unsecured Loan for Converting it into Share capital of the Company. Can at the request of holder of unsecured loan the unsecured loan be converted into share capital. Plz Suggest its urgent, Thanx in Advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 11:00

Dear sir.
pls tell me as per company act. is it necessary to record the branch transactions in the books of head office

regards
Mohit

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 10:38

Dear Experts,

Our company did'nt file financials since incorporation in 2010, though it has done negligiable business and file only income tax returns only.

We availed the fast track scheme and since no operations were done in last 15 months, the name of co was successfully strike off from mca.
after name strike off i am receiving notice from mca for default in filling financials uoto 2015,directors default etc.

please let me know this notice is valid.

How can mca send notice after it has removed the name from regitrar.

Answer now