Get 20% discount & Revise your CA subjects with online video classes – Coupon code: RSLT20

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

upesh jain

asked On 03 August 2015 at 10:33

Answer this query now

Sections...

is it compulsory to learn sections in Ipcc for law..or it only for better presentation ?

Anonymous

asked On 03 August 2015 at 10:30

Answer this query now

Can a cs in employment refuse to sign balance sheet

Dear professional colleagues

I am inquisitive in knowing whether t company Secretary in employment can refuse to sign the balance sheet if he finds that the presentation/facts contained in the balance sheet are not correct. Is there any liability on the CS if he does not authenticate the same.

In anticipation of your views.

thanks

Apeksha

asked On 02 August 2015 at 20:59

Answer this query now

Very imp : stamp duty : mistake

negotiable instruments must be stamped ... what does stamped means? relating to stamp duty which is the minimal amt?? my main qstn is: for inchoate instruments ( like blank prom. note etc ) holder in due course can't recover amt more than stamped amt !! but stamp amts are very low like rs1 for receipts exceeding 5000/- if someone does transaction for rs 1crore ,n stamp is of rs 1 , this would mean holder in due course can't exceed rs 1 ??? this is very weird !! I'm definitely mistaken ! where is the mistake??

manish sharma

asked On 02 August 2015 at 20:57

Answer this query now

Ltd firm registration

I want to know about process of ltd company registration in rajasthan kindly suggest if there is having any special subject book on it.

ASHLY ANSALAM

asked On 02 August 2015 at 00:05

Answer this query now

Procedures to sell shares in a unlisted public company

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURES TO SELL SHARES IN A UNLISTED PUBLIC COMPANY

Anonymous

asked On 01 August 2015 at 16:13

Answer this query now

Depreciation on fa

Dear Sir/madam,

Is it mandatory to provide depreciation on Fixed Assets which have not been put to use under per companies, Act 2013 (operations not yet started)

Thanking You in addvance

Anonymous

asked On 01 August 2015 at 13:00

Answer this query now

Deposit from friend in company

Hi Friends,
One of my friend started a new company with capital of Rs.10 Lakh but he want further Rs.6 lakh which he has taken from one of his friend at interest basis. But without asking he has taken this amount in cash and already deposited in account of company. Using this money for paying regular expenses of company. But income of the company is not started yet. Now what is the impact of it as per company law.

Bhumika bharwani

asked On 01 August 2015 at 07:46

Answer this query now

Who can member

can the Aop acquire the sure in co or can become member in co

Anonymous

asked On 31 July 2015 at 20:17

Answer this query now

Eligibility of spouse of cent govt employee be director

Hello

I am a central government employee and my wife has been offered the position as one of four directors in a new engineering college.

I just wanted to confirm that no laws/ rules/ regulations are being violated if she accepts the offer.

Anonymous

asked On 31 July 2015 at 18:55

Answer this query now

Conversion of propritorship into company

Dear Experts,

We want to convert a proprietorship firm into a private limited company. So please let me know what -2 documents are required to submit with MCA at the filing of form INC-29 other than NOC from proprietor and Balance sheet.

Is any agreement,etc required to convert this?

Further since the company will issue the shares other than cash, then any documents are required to file with MCA under company Act 2013.

Please clarify.