Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 27 April 2015 at 12:21

Answer this query now

About one person company

Can a public limited company be converted into OPC?

shivmohan mishra

asked On 27 April 2015 at 12:13

Answer this query now

Assets to be recognised

I want to know whether all assets have to be revalued for dep. as per companies act 2013, or the assets carrying on as of 31.03.2014 will be revalued???

if we had purchased asset in year 1990 and it is not anymore in our books. shall we need to revalued it as per new provison???

Anonymous

asked On 27 April 2015 at 12:13

Answer this query now

Meaning of issue security

Dear sir,
i m confuse, MGT-14 is fill on issue of security, whether it means resolution pass for issue of shares(i.e offer for right issue to existing shareholder) or allotment of share
please provide the answer as soon as possible

meenakshi

asked On 27 April 2015 at 11:51

Answer this query now

Subscription money

Hi.... I have incorporate private limited ltd company and now the subscibesr dnt have money to deposit it into duly incorporated company's bank account. Now can they pay the subsciption money through propreitorship firm name or theu have to give it through their personal account?????
Required rply urgently

Bhavana Gupta

asked On 27 April 2015 at 11:22

Answer this query now

Loan given to related party

A loan has been given by a pvt. co. to another pvt. co. in whom a person is director in both companies & its repayment made within F/Y year & its not in ordinary course of business.
However "No company shall, directly or indirectly, advance any loan, including any loan represented by a book debt, to any of its directors or to any other person in whom the director is interested."
Please tell me contravention if any & whether repayment removes the contravention??
Also tell me what can a company can do to protect himself?

MANOJ KUMAR SAMAL

asked On 27 April 2015 at 10:55

Answer this query now

Apointment of director

Is it possible for a private company to appoint a person as full fledged director without appointing him as additional director under the companies act, 2013?

Anonymous

asked On 27 April 2015 at 10:05

Answer this query now

Resignation of auditor in a.y-2014-15

In case of a Pvt Ltd company if the auditor in unwilling to sign balance sheet for the Accounting Year-2013-14 and ready to give resignation in back date, than what will be the procedures to appoint new auditor for the Accounting yera-2013-14 and which forms are required to file with ROC? The company has not filled IT return till 27.04.2015 and Company is not eligible for TAX audit also (Turn over of the company is below 1,00,000 Rs

Anonymous

asked On 27 April 2015 at 09:58

Answer this query now

Spc

Is there any provision in the companies act or circular/notice with respect to formation of Segregated Portfolio Companies (SPC) under Indian laws?

Can any connections be made with the parent company when SPC is involved in the similar business which the parent company is involved with but SPC maintains different books of accounts ?

Anonymous

asked On 25 April 2015 at 19:08

Answer this query now

Roc

Hello ,
on 18th of April i fill up the INC1 and the payment fpr the same i have made but still no approval for the same has came neithr any kind of information am getting whenever i am trying to call no body is receiving kindly let me know what to done myjurisdictional ROC is KOLKATA ROC...

Rakesh

asked On 25 April 2015 at 17:00

Answer this query now

Fcrn

how to get foreign company registration number? I want to incorporate new company with one of its subscribers as foreign company. however when I try to input details of company as subscriber in Inc 7, I need FCRN of company. but I don't have it. how could I get it it is not available on mca master data also. do I need to register it somewhere? please let know