Anonymous

Dear Member,

We want to issue bonus share to private limited company's directors out of Reserve & Surplus. But if we issued Bonus Share then the issued/allotted share shall be reflected at MCA Portal. But if we do right issue to director then it will be reflected at MCA Portal. But we want to issue Bonus Shares.

Please help me and reply as soon as possible.

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 17:36

Company incorporation

Plz tell the relevant laws and procedures. How to incorporate a new company in India. 1) By using the IP(intellectual property) of a foreign company. 2) where out of 2 directors 1 director is already a director in the said foreign company. 3) The said director is now a resident in India having aadhar card etc.

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 17:19

Deffered tax liabilities and mat

Please help me
In one of Pvt Ltd. Co Profit for F.Y. 31154/-
Depreciation as per Co Act 61,666/-
Depreciation as per IT Act 158,147/-

MAT is Rs. 5936/-

so please suggest me MAT Credit Entry & Deffered Tax Liability entries

Thanks in advance

Answer now

Anonymous
22 March 2017 at 16:54

Video conferencing

Approval of annual financial statements in board meeting - whether can be transacted through video conferencing.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 March 2017 at 16:51

Shares of pvt ltd company

Can a private limited company receive its own shares as gift.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 March 2017 at 16:11

Non operationional company

We had incorporated a company in 2011. But till date the company has not started any operations. But the Company has filed annual returns till date. Should we apply for Dormant Company Status? Is there any benefit ? Is there any violation of any provisions of the CA Act?

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 15:13

licence

how to get licence in private security agency regulation act in Telangana state in online

Answer now

22 March 2017 at 12:13

Minor director

Whether Minor can be directior in pvt ltd a pvt ltd company can be incorporated with 3 major director and 2 minor director

Answer now

We have a balance sheet where share application money is being shown with same figure as on 31-03-2014, 2015 and 2016. Even after repeated instances, the company management is least bothered to get the same alloted for the reasons best known to them. Unfortunately, the share application figure is also beyond the authorised paid up capital. In such a case, while closing a balance sheet, what kind of declaration/qualification/representation should an auditor do/take to safeguard his interests.

Answer now

Dear all

Can anyone pls clarify that whether any RBI prior approval is required to be taken in shifting registered office of an NBFC from with in the state in the locaL limits

Pls elaborate a step wise procedure of RBI approval.

Answer now

Download GST App    |    x