Revati Sathe
28 September 2016 at 21:04

can we show transfer fo shares executed in the month of March now

Answer now

Manoj Jain
28 September 2016 at 19:00

We have made a right issue and we got consent of all shareholders to subscribe the right issue. Some Shareholder immediately transfer the amount, but some shareholder did not transfer the amount on time. We allot the shares to the shareholders, whom we received the amount. Later on rest of shareholder also transfer the amount. Now we want to allot the shares to them. Can we allot the shares now on old documents of right issues or we have to go for fresh round of right issue ? Please describe legal provision also.

Answer now

Revati Sathe
28 September 2016 at 18:12

I want to file LLP-8 with ROC. But at the time of pre-scrutiny error is showing that the Company has not file inital agreement LLP-3 form , pl. file the same.

Pl. guide me , actually view public documents , I could not see LLP-3 , but in annual filing status , I had seen one LLP-8 and three LLP-11,

So I was confused , Pl. guide me .

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2016 at 16:58

I m a director of a pvt. ltd. co. My query is:

1. Can i give loan to my father company which is also a Pvt. Ltd. Co. But my father or his co. doesn't have any shares in my company, except that the my father is also the promoter of this co.company

2. is there any legal way that i can give loan to my father company.

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2016 at 16:17

Sir

I am director of company.
we are providing Software consultancy and Website designing services from India to our outside Customers situated in USA, UK, JAPAn Etc by using online.

We are getting receipt from customers in our Current account in USD converted into Indian Rupees.

My questions are

Whether we have to get IEC No?
How we can use IEC Code in Online Consultancy Transactions?
Which are the statutory requirement We have to follow in relation to IEC Code?
Does we are liable for Service Tax?
Should we have to Collect Service tax from our outside Customers?

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2016 at 14:50

Dear experts,

A pvt Ltd Co. in AGM (previous year 30.09.2015) appoint a auditor firm for audit of FY 2015-16,

but now they want to remove or resign (both possible) previous audit firm and want to audit for the FY 2015-16 audited by
new CA firm.

pls suggest what is procedure and form(ROC) applicable in both condition, and which one is more preferable for company.

thank

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2016 at 14:27

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am the director of a pvt ltd. company. We want to start salary of our non executive directors as mentioned in DIR 12 for monthly basis. So can it be possible to give them salary? Please reply as soon as possible.

Answer now

Venkatesh Dangeti
28 September 2016 at 13:09

Dear experts,
After affixing dsc on forms like DIr - 12, INC - 22 etc, in acrobat signature becomes invalid
but working fine on foxit reader.
How to affix a valid dsc in acrobat?

Answer now

Gaurav
28 September 2016 at 12:48

Do we have to provide depreciation under Companies Act 2013 on building given on rent by the company in the books of company.

Answer now

Anonymous
28 September 2016 at 12:46

Dear experts,
i need your valuable guidance as to remuneration given to directors by pvt. ltd. company.
as the sec 197 of companies act. is not applicable on pvt. company however schedule v partly applicable to pvt. companies. plz clarify in presence of schedule v how much maximum remunerations clause can be put in AOA & MOA,

thanks & Regard
Mukesh kumar

Answer now