22 August 2017 at 23:29

Prefrential allotment of shares

What is the interpretation of rule 14(2) (c) of companies (prospectus and allotment of securities) rules 2014? "the value of such prefrential offer per person shall be with an investment size of min Rs 20000 of face value of the securities”

Answer now

22 August 2017 at 23:02

One person company

Is it mandatory for a one person company to have the same authorized and subscribed capital??

Answer now

22 August 2017 at 18:57

schedule vi vs schedule III

what is the major difference between revised schedule VI and Schedule III

Answer now

Hello Sir,

Is it possible for a Pvt. Ltd. company to take over/ completely acquire & merge in existing pvt ltd/purchase a Sole Proprietorship company. If so, can someone please articulate me the process. Is it possible to consolidate the financial statement after the complete purchase. And What will happen to the existing bank account, website and licence of sole proprietorship firm.

Answer now

Anonymous
22 August 2017 at 13:06

Mode of redemption of preference shares

Hi!! Please tell me the mode of redemption of Preference share capital and how to paid premium and cumulated dividend thereon at the time of redemption and also tell the sources from which the Company can make payment of redemption and dividend & premium thereon

Answer now

21 August 2017 at 16:29

Appointment of srcutinizer

1. Can a internal Auditor be appointed as Scrutinizer of the meeting ?

2. Can a relative of the retiring Director who is also a director in that company, vote for the reappointment of his relative as a director ?

Answer now

21 August 2017 at 12:36

Private ltd company name board

Is there any specifications with respect to the details, size, font, etc. to be mentioned on a Private limited Company name board, outside its registered office?Also, can a pvt ltd company an office outside its registered office state? If so what's the procedure to comply in this regard.

Answer now

21 August 2017 at 12:16

Accepting loans

A company has accepted loans that exceed its PUC+ free reserves almost before 1.5 years. There seems to be some non-compliance. According to me, it must have filed a special resolution by filing MGT-14 and then accept loans exceeding the limts. Is there any other solution for he same? plz guide me

Answer now

There is a company who has appointed an auditor to fill casual vacancy. It should have appointed the new auditor from the time Casual Vacancy occurred till the ensuing Annual General Meeting and then in that General Meeting, it can appoint the auditor for the period of 5 years. But the company appointed the new auditor directly for the period of 5 years. A resolution regarding the same is filed in ROC. How to rectify this non-compliance?

Answer now

Anonymous

What is the maximum amount that a director of a pvt. Ltd. co. (having two directors) can claim and under what section? Is TDS required to be cut?

Answer now

×
Get Companies Act App    |    x