Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 9823 in 983 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Souvik Kumar Ghosh

asked On 28 July 2014 at 21:32

Answer this query now

Mgt-14

For approval of annual account of private and public ltd company when do we have to file mgt14 ?. (As required by Sec-179)

whether when board first approve accounts and sends it to auditors for auditing and report thereon or whether when board approves the same after receiving then auditors reports or whether when shareholder approves the same.?

pradeep

asked On 28 July 2014 at 19:26

Answer this query now

Issue of shares on less than book value

Whether a private company can issue shares at less that its book value .
Kindly tell implications under Companies Act 2013 and income tax Tax,1961
Tanks in advance.

dharmali vasani

asked On 28 July 2014 at 18:19

Answer this query now

Commencement of business

Sir/Madam,
After receiving the Incorporation certificate what is the Commencement process for Private Limited company?

please elaborate the process of commencement in detail . which forms requires to be file ?
Any stamp duty require to pay?

please help

Thank you in Advance

It's Urgent

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2014 at 17:55

Answer this query now

Procedure for allotment of shares to new share holders

Dear Members

Can anybody share the procedure I am suppose to follow for allotment of Shares to New Share Holders.

Plz its very urgent...

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2014 at 17:23

Answer this query now

Loan to director

Can a pvt ltd company give guarantee to a firm in which a director is a partner by passing special resolution under new companies act 2013?

ASHOK

asked On 28 July 2014 at 17:05

Answer this query now

business query

Dear All, I am searching a place where I can find all notification/circular or any other beneficial scheme like incentives for importer and exporter of textile industry announced by central govt or any other govt dept. My request from all of you, Please suggest me a place or group of places where i can search all above information belonging to textile exporter located in India. Please guide us... Thanks in Advance

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:29

Answer this query now

Approval of accounts by circular resolution after 01/04/14

As per the provisions of section 179(3) of Companies Act, 2013 financial statement and board reports can only be approved by resolutions passed at meeting of board and not by circular resolution. But MCA vide its circular 08/2014 date 04/04/2014 clarified that financial statements, auditors report and board’s report in respect of financial years that commenced earlier than 1st April, 2014 shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.

Now my question is that can we get the financial statements of F.Y.2013-14 and board’s report approved by circular resolution, as there was no such restriction under the Companies Act 1956. Section 179 is already notified w.e.f.01/04/2014, so whether it is applicable in respect of financial statements in respect of financial years that commenced earlier than 1st April, 2014.

nidhi

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:13

Answer this query now

Condonation of delay in charges

Dear All,

I have filed Form INC-4 for satisfaction of charges. The form has been filed beyond 30 days from date of satisfaction, hence petition to Regional director is to be made.

Please anyone help me in explaining procedure to be followed for filing petition under companies Act 2013.

nidhi

asked On 28 July 2014 at 16:09

Answer this query now

Change in address of firm

Deal Professional Colleagues,

Can anyone please help me in knowing the step by step procedure for changing registered office of the Firm within the state?

Parvath

asked On 28 July 2014 at 15:26

Answer this query now

Professional books

please suggest me about some corporate law book from practical perspective.