Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Nanda kishor V

asked On 23 October 2014 at 11:13

Answer this query now

How to revise form 11 (annual return) filed with roc?

I have filed an annual return (form 11) of an LLP in which i entered a wrong contribution amount from partners and the same is being approved by ROC. Now i want to file form 8. The contribution entered in form 11 should match the contribution in form 8. Please advice whether i can revise or resubmit form 11 ?? please advice me how i can proceed now... its very urgent.. plz

Pranav

asked On 23 October 2014 at 00:43

Answer this query now

Punishment for failure to diatribute dividend

as per sec 127 of new companies act if a co. fails to pay dividend on time there are the fine and the interest which is required to pay by the directors & company respectively, so friends I want to know that the day on which default is made good would be considered for the purpose of calculating total fine/interest or not? because in the act it is written that "during the period for which such default continues".

Manoj Kumar

asked On 22 October 2014 at 23:51

Answer this query now

Auditor appointment attachment

New Aud-1 release 20/10/14
please provided attachment formate

1. Copy of the intimation sent by company;
2. Copy of written consent given by auditor;
3. Copy of resolution passed by the company

Anonymous

asked On 22 October 2014 at 17:24

Answer this query now

E- form adt-1 wef. 20/10/2014

Dear Sir/Madam,
please provide all ADT-1 Attachments.

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous

asked On 22 October 2014 at 14:23

Answer this query now

How to get srn of 23b i

Dear experts

How we can get SRN no. 23B ( 2013-14) if filed and we are not confirm about that. pl guide.

Khushboo Maheshwari

asked On 22 October 2014 at 12:18

Answer this query now

Appointment of independent directors

Hi

We already had 5 Independent Directors on our Board. Now in AGM we have appointed them for a term of one year and not liable to retire by rotation. Do we need to file any form DIR 12 or MGT 14 in this regard? Please revert and if DIR 12 is to be filed, will it be appointment or change in Designation (when as such there is no change in Designation)

Anonymous

asked On 22 October 2014 at 11:37

Answer this query now

Annual return & auditor appointment

Dear Friends, Good Morning, A Private Limited Co. Incorporated on 18/12/2013, only 3 directors who are sharehoder also there...

Accounts for 31st march 2014 now finalized under companies act audited with date 28th Sep. 2014

My query is,,,, I found that no auditor has been appointed till date, but accounts are audited, so how we appoint an auditor now...in AGM with back date resolution or any other way by which he can be appointed.....

also suggest the last date for AGM/MGT-14 and Annual Return for the company...

pradeep vishwakarma

asked On 22 October 2014 at 11:12

Answer this query now

New co. act knowledge

Please tell me the procedure for pvt. co. for issuing share for consideration other than cash under co. act 2013

Pooja

asked On 22 October 2014 at 10:46

Answer this query now

Section for certification

Dear Experts,

Please tell me is there any section specified in companies act 2013 for authentication or certification of documents by foreign company.
Actually i have filed form Fc-2 for appointment of Authorised representative then ROC has raised an objection that the POA should be notarised and counsalarised by Indian embassy. the company is originally incorporated in Germany.
Please provide me the source where it has written that such counsalarised by Indian embassy is necessary?
Thanks in advance

veer sakariya

asked On 22 October 2014 at 00:19

Answer this query now

Deposit of proxy form(as per co. act 2013)

if in the article of any company a period not less than 40 hours before a meeting is specified for the purpose of deposition of proxy form,what shall be its legal effect?

please revert!