Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 02 October 2014 at 13:59

Answer this query now

Date of financial report

Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding the date to be written on directors report as well as auditors report and on financial statements. For this which are the sections of the Compnies act 1956 are applicable??

As per mine understanding, Notic to be issued before max 21 days of conducting AGM. Before Issuing Noticefor AGM, the auditors and directors report should be prepared. As after the report of AUDITORS, IF there is any comments then directors should reply to auditors comments. and after satisfing auditor will issue a rectified report.

Within 30 days of the AGM, Annual return and From 23ACA and 23 B (ROC)to be filled up...

If any mistake in my understanding please correct me.

please quote the section for the same.

Anonymous

asked On 02 October 2014 at 12:32

Answer this query now

Loan to company where few directors are common

Can any one explain me the clause. I herd that now it is not legal. Company can not lend money to other company where the directors are common.

Anonymous

asked On 02 October 2014 at 12:29

Answer this query now

Nidhi company

I want to ask regarding Nidhi company procedural work. If any one is doing ROC and Income Tax working of any Nidhi Company, plz give Mob No. so that I can Discuss the matters relating to Nidhi Company under Co Act 2013.
And if Possible give details full working of any Nidhi Company during the Year.
also kindly send all ROC forms List whether those are specifically for Nidhi company or in general applied to all public limited company (Unlisted) on my mail id, misraashish.ca@gmail.com.

CA Ashish Misra

Anonymous

asked On 02 October 2014 at 11:55

Answer this query now

Appointment of cfo

Dear Professional could you pls guide me the procedure for appointment of CFO & for the reappointment of MD and CS as per Companies Act,2013?

Anonymous

asked On 02 October 2014 at 11:46

Answer this query now

Incorporation of pvt ltd

Hello, while incorporating Pvt ltd ,Is it mandatory to notarized all the documents i.e.INC-8,INC-9,INC-10 etc.

Shyam Lal Naik

asked On 02 October 2014 at 10:21

Answer this query now

Din of foreign nationals

Dear Experts,
What is the procedure for obtaining DIN of a Foreign National. What are the documents are required from the applicant and the system of authentication of the documents.

Please advise.

Thank You.

Shyam

Raj

asked On 01 October 2014 at 22:37

Answer this query now

Pvt ltd company

Dear Sir, request help & guidance

Can a Director execute a PoA (GPA) in his spose name to act as Director in a Pvt Ltd Company.

If yes, under which Section of Company Law, the same is permitted

Should GPA be registered.

In terms of rights and privileges, the PoA enjoys the same authority.

What is Board's role in such case and does it have to be taken on record.

TARIQUE RIZVI

asked On 01 October 2014 at 19:44

Answer this query now

Roc return

I will forward scanned copies of the below given documents for the purpose of ROC Return filing:

(1) Balance Sheet duly signed by the directors and the auditor.

(2) Profit&Loss Account account signed by the directors and the auditor.

(3) Notes on the accounts signed by the directors and the auditor.

(4) Company Audit Report duly singed by the auditor.

Am I right Sir.

Anonymous

asked On 01 October 2014 at 18:22

Answer this query now

Appointment of auditor after resignation

For resignation of auditor, ADT3 is filed, But do we now also require to file GNL2 where EGM to be shown as ordinary resolution for appointment of auditor in 13-14 or what other forms required for appointment

SANDEEP ISSRANI

asked On 01 October 2014 at 17:28

Answer this query now

Fast track exit of pvt ltd company

DEAR SIR,
IF A PVT LTD. COMPANY HAS TAKEN A UNSECURED LOAN FROM DIRECTOR AND HAS DEPOSITED THE SAME AS SECURITY DEPOSIT WHICH IS NON REFUNDABLE, CAN NOW GO FOR FAST TRACK EXIT?

THE COMPANY IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY OPERATION SINCE MAY 2013 AND HAS SOME PREOPERATIVE EXPENSES AND PRILIMINARY EXPENSES