Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 8435 in 844 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

rahul malhotra

asked On 19 April 2014 at 22:32

Answer this query now

Sec 185 of the co act 2013

Sir, Can public co give loan to private co in which public co director is a member and he has 5 % share in the private company


asked On 19 April 2014 at 20:25

Answer this query now

Section 208

Section 208 said that we can pay interest out of capital with approval of central govmnt

Sir ek to books me iski entry kya hogi

And sir payment of intrest shall not operate as a reduction of paid up shares to sir is hum balance sheet me kaise show krenge


asked On 19 April 2014 at 15:57

Answer this query now

Remuneration to related party in excess of rs.2,50,000

remuneration to related party in excess of Rs.2,50,000 fixed by the board before 28.02.2014 payable with effect from 01.04.2014.Is it necessary prior approval under companies act 2013 or is it sufficient to get ratification under companies act 1956


asked On 19 April 2014 at 14:45

Answer this query now

Applicability of companies act 2013

Dear Experts,

Kindly advice the applicability of Companies act 2013.
Which sections are applicable on the accounts of year ending on 31.03.2014?
I am really confused regarding this..??
what all the sections are applicable till date?
Thanking you in advance

Best Regards'


asked On 19 April 2014 at 14:42

Answer this query now

Related party transactions

XYZ Ltd. enters into various transactions with its related parties, including loans and investments to / in its subsidiary companies. (a) Will loans / investments to / in subsidiary companies tantamount to a ‘transaction’? (b) Will the requirement of taking approval of the Audit Committee (in terms of Section 177(4) of the Companies Act, 2013) apply only to related party transactions specified in the section.


asked On 19 April 2014 at 14:40

Answer this query now

Special notice

The auditors of XYZ Ltd. have expressed their unwillingness to be re-appointed as the Auditors of that company at the ensuing AGM. Accordingly, company proposes to appoint another firm as their statutory auditors. It may be noted that the retiring auditors have not completed their tenure prescribed in Section 139(2) of the Companies Act, 2013.Will it require issue of any special notice?


asked On 19 April 2014 at 14:30

Answer this query now

Dividend on preference share

What is the maximum rate of dividend on preference share?

Can we issue 50% Redeemable Preference share?


asked On 19 April 2014 at 14:12

Answer this query now

Appointment of relative of director in place of profit

A Company EOGM was held on 24th March 2014 for appointment of relative of Director in place of profit and appointment was effective from 1st April'2014.So the shareholders should pass the resolution according to old companies act,1956 or new companies act,2013.If new companies act is applicable then kindly mention the section applicable for the following resolution.


asked On 19 April 2014 at 11:13

Answer this query now

Director resignation letter format under companies act, 2013

Can anybody provide me the format for resignation letter of Director under Companies Act, 2013.


asked On 19 April 2014 at 10:54

Answer this query now

Share allotment & tax implication

Dear Experts,

Can a ltd company which is in existence for more than 22years issue its shares to existing shareholders at face value??

If yes, What will be tax implications in the hands of shareholder & company? Will any section of income tax attract to them for deemed income (e.g. sec 56 of IT Act)?

Or it needs to get certificate from a CA for book value of share & allot it at the book value of shares?

Plz guide...
Thanks in advance


Quick Links

back to the top