Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

asked On 30 November 2015 at 15:54

Answer this query now

Roc- annual returns filing

Iam facing difficulty in filing the ROC returns. After I upload the form SRN is generated and when iam proceeding to the payment it is showing the blank page. Kindl yhelp me in resolving the issue.

asked On 30 November 2015 at 10:21

Answer this query now

Can someone please explain what are the various returns to be filed for a Private limited Company during a year?Is there any article in Caclubindia explaining the same?

asked On 29 November 2015 at 17:41

Answer this query now

Filing of dir 12

Can form DIR 12 be filed beyond 300 days??? or we have to apply for condon in delay under section 460?

asked On 29 November 2015 at 17:22

Answer this query now

Is it mandatory to establish a trust or society for doing CSR Activites. Can't the Company directly do CSR activities.

asked On 28 November 2015 at 21:12

Answer this query now

Revised aoc 4

AOC -4 filed without cash flow stmt. Can it be revised. Pls reply its urgent.

mohit nahata

asked On 28 November 2015 at 19:35

Answer this query now

Xbrl applicability

it is compulsory to file in xbrl formate for current year if previous year file in xbrl formate.
previous year applicable xbrl to company but current year is not applicable

Sanjay Sharma

asked On 28 November 2015 at 18:08

Answer this query now

Dear Experts, I have a query related to Incorporation of a New Company.
Mr. A & Mr. B had filed INC-1 for New company Named XYZ Pvt. Ltd. MCA had approved it. Now Mr. A dont want to remain with this Company and Mr. C want to join this company. what are the procedures for the New Company. Thanks in advance.

asked On 28 November 2015 at 15:20

Answer this query now

Guarantee by company

M/S ABC Pvt Ltd and M/S XYZ Pvt Ltd have common directors and common shareholders in this regard with respect to Companies Act 2013 I want to know whether if M/S XYZ Pvt Ltd takes any bank loan then whether M/S ABC Pvt Ltd can give Corporate Guarantee for M/S XYZ Pvt Ltd.

asked On 28 November 2015 at 13:06

Answer this query now

Removal of auditor under companies act, 2013

Kindly send me the Resolution of Board Meeting & EGM for removal of auditor under companies act, 2013 and sample letter to the auditor for removal from his post. My e-mail id is
How to give the auditor reasonable opportunity of being heard before taking any action? Do we have to call him in Board Meeting/EGM or just a removal letter solves the purpose. Please Guide me.

asked On 28 November 2015 at 12:28

Answer this query now

Sigining on financial

Dear All,

Last year FY 2014-15 copmany paid up share capital 4.5 crores. And as on the date of Audited of BS, Paid up capital 6 crores. company is mandatory to appointment whole time CS.
I want to know CS signing is required on Financial statement. if CS not appointed by companyas on the date of Siging BS. than what is requirement.