Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for May Exam(access till May 20th). Use coupon code MAY15

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Pranay

asked On 31 March 2015 at 13:17

Answer this query now

Conversion of pvt co. to llp

Dear All,

I want to know the procedure for conversion of private limited company into LLP.

Also, what is the effective date for conversion and what will be the status of company if its is converted say on 15th April, do the the company need to file the audited accounts with ROC till 31st march, 2015.

Pls reply.

Thanks & Regards
Pranay

Ankur gupta

asked On 31 March 2015 at 12:35

Answer this query now

Shifting register of debenture holders from one state to another

location of register of debentures holders can be change from one state to another state??? if yes... how ??? what is the legal provisions in this regards under company act 2013.. thanx in advance..

Ankur gupta

asked On 31 March 2015 at 12:29

Answer this query now

Change the place of keeping register from one state to another

dear sir(s)/madam(s).. my query is... if I want to change the place of keeping register..from one state to another state...then more than 10% of total members entered in the register must resides there(proposed destination).. now my question is in calculating 10%, the debenture holder should also be included.. because in the provisions of company act 2013... the word use 10% of TOTAL MEMBERS... n member doesn't include debenture holder... but there is no provisions regarding register of debenture holder or any other securities... pls give me ans... thanx in advance..

anjali jain

asked On 31 March 2015 at 12:24

Answer this query now

Loan from holding co to its wholly owned subsidiary co

Kindly tell me the procedure to give loan to wholly owned subsidiary company.

1. UBR is required as per section 186 of CA 2013 and mgt 14 is to be filed.( for holding co)
2. Board resolution as per section 179 and mgt 14 (for subsidiary co)

What are the other provisions i need to comply?

Anonymous

asked On 31 March 2015 at 12:11

Answer this query now

Dividend distribution

My client is a closely held company & want to windup the company as on 31.03.2015 by distributing the entire free reserves amounting to Rs. 8 crores in the form of dividend to the two shareholders. But as per Section 123 of Companies Act 2013, Dividend cannot be distributed more than 10% of accumulated profits.

So how can thinks be managed so that profit can be distributed & company can be shut down.

Akhilesh Kapadia

asked On 31 March 2015 at 10:53

Answer this query now

Change of auditors

My query is regarding how to change the statutory auditors in as per the New Companies Act 2013 (companies amended rules 2014)

A private limited company has appointed their auditors for 5 years effective from last year i.e. in AGM of last year.Kindly advise sir how to effect the removal of existing auditors and place new auditors for FY 2014-15.

THanks in Advance

Akhilesh

Navita

asked On 30 March 2015 at 21:27

Answer this query now

Sebi

Can anybody upload pdf of SEBI notes kindly do . .

Anonymous

asked On 30 March 2015 at 17:51

Answer this query now

Further issue of shares by a private limited company

A Company has unsecured loans from its directors.Can the company issue shares against the unsecured loans to its directors?
Also please guide me the deatiled procedure for further issue of shares by a private limited company.

ajay mittal

asked On 30 March 2015 at 17:37

Answer this query now

Company law

if a company are not considered under eligible company for acceptance of deposit, then what provisions are applicable on such unlisted public company for acceptance of deposit.

Anonymous

asked On 30 March 2015 at 17:33

Answer this query now

Company law

is any unlisted public company need to refund the application money pending for past 5 years for share allotment under company act 2013.if yes, then any penalty or interest are need to paid for the same.