Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

CA Parag Jani

asked On 22 September 2014 at 11:22

Answer this query now

Ca - as executive/professional director & in practice?

Dear All

I am a practicing chartered accountant at present. I have been approached by promoters of a public limited company to join them as a director on their board as "Professional Director" or "Whole Time Director" or as "CFO" of their company.

I have a doubt if I can continue my practice by holding COP and also continue on board of this company as director or not? If I can do so, in which capacity - Professional Director / Whole Time Director / CFO / Other Capacity? What are the rules & regulations of ICAI in this regard? Specific approval of council required in this case or not?

Please advise. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Anonymous

asked On 22 September 2014 at 10:31

Answer this query now

Amount of indebtness of the company

Dear All,

In the Annual return Indebtness of the company as on the date of AGM or latest due date thereof (secured loans including interest outstanding and accrued but not due for payment).

Which type of loan is come under secured loan?

Whether Bank O/D is considered as secured loan.

P.C. Joshi

asked On 21 September 2014 at 21:56

Answer this query now

Format of letter of offer for buyback of shares

Can anyone please provide a copy of letter of offer for buyback of shares by a private company under the Companies Act 2013.

Thanks & Regrds

P.C. Joshi

Anonymous

asked On 21 September 2014 at 21:43

Answer this query now

Company formation charges

sir
what is the total amount required for the formation of a public company with authorised capital Rs 1000000(10 lakhs)

Anonymous

asked On 21 September 2014 at 17:05

Answer this query now

Signing of financials

My Query pertains to signing of Financials. Board has approved the accounts and authorized the directors to sign on Board Meeting, however auditor didnt sign the same of the same Board Meeting date and they signed after 22 dates with qualification. Now can we say accounts are approved in BM and can file resolution under CA 2013 and what happen to Directors report it cannot be approved because there are qualification, what would be notice sending dates for AGM, it has to be under short notice ? Please some body reply

NARENDRA M BIJLANI

asked On 21 September 2014 at 11:16

Answer this query now

Nidhi company

dear what is the procedure for incorporation of Nidhi company under new company act?

khadim hussian

asked On 20 September 2014 at 20:46

Answer this query now

New case laws

I want new amended case laws in pdf.

Anonymous

asked On 20 September 2014 at 17:14

Answer this query now

Agm

Dear Experts please help me with the following.

There is a company who has 3 shareholders all of them are foreigners.

I want to conduct First AGM but none of them is able to visit India. So how to conduct AGM????

CA SONIYA AGARWAL

asked On 20 September 2014 at 16:04

Answer this query now

Resignation and appointment of auditor

A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY IS DESIROUS OF GETTING ITS FINANCIAL STATEMENT FOR F.Y. 2013-14 TO BE AUDITED BY DIFFERENT AUDITOR , HOWEVER SINCE FOR CURRENT F.Y. THE AUDITOR WOULD HAVE BEEN FIXED ON LAST AGM HELD ON SEPT 2013.

WHAT SHALL THE COMPANY NOW DO TO GIVE EFFECT TO REMOVAL OF LAST AUDITOR AND APPOINTMENT OF NEW AUDITOR AS PER COMPANIES ACT 1956 , SINCE TILL F.Y. 2013-14 , PROVISIONS OF COMPANIES ACT 1956 IS APPLICABLE.

dixit shah

asked On 20 September 2014 at 14:13

Answer this query now

Application money

In our Company there is a Application Money in financial account of past 3 year .. which was not treated as deposit in terms of CA,1956 but now pending share application money is treated as a deposit as per CA, 2013

so my query is that what we need to do for such application money ?
1.Return ?
2.Allot the Share ?
3. Or any other view ?