Home > Experts > Corporate Law

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

lav sharma

asked On 21 December 2014 at 21:43

Answer this query now

Conversion of unsec loan into eq share cap

Sir/madam, a pvt co want to convert unsecured loan into equity in March 2014. (co have recently increased its authorised cap upto rs 70 Lakh For 2013-14{by filing SH 7 }& have paid up cap of rs 1lakhs & Unsec loan of rs 53 Lakhs) what are the procedure, requirements & forms to complete above conversion.? tell me whether Rules of Co Act 2013 is applicable on it ,if yes tell me . Whether There are requirement of filing MGT 14, if yes tell me. please guide me in this regard.

ravi

asked On 21 December 2014 at 18:29

Answer this query now

Roc - renewal - reg

One of my friend established a PVT limited company in Dec'2013. And he runs the company successfully till date.

Now, he want's to renew the ROC. What is the time limit to renew the ROC norms. How much fee for the same.

Please guide the norms.

Thankyou,

R.Ravichandran

Anonymous

asked On 21 December 2014 at 15:49

Answer this query now

Minimum paid capital

As per the recent amendment (17 dec 2014) can now a company can be formed with even zero paid capital??

NAVEEN SINGLA

asked On 21 December 2014 at 14:14

Answer this query now

Ca hold cop but firm name pending with icai can act as statu

I hold COP. I have made application with ICAI for Firm name approval. Can I do Statutory Audit if a co. appoint me as auditor. What are my obligations in such case.

NAVEEN SINGLA

asked On 21 December 2014 at 12:10

Answer this query now

Appointment of auditor

If the Co. incorporated in Jan, 2014 meet the CA before AGM who has hold COP but whose Firm Name is under process with ICAI. AT AGM held on 15.11.2014.CA Firm Name Approves on 28.11.14. Can such Co. Appoint him as Statutory Auditor.

If Yes Than What are the Obligation by Co. and Auditor regarding his appointment.

NAVEEN SINGLA

asked On 21 December 2014 at 11:38

Answer this query now

Pocedure to appoint statutory auditor

Sir

I require Drafts of Intimation by Co. to Auditor, Auditor Consent and Auditor Certificate u/s 141.

Can A co. propose on 15.10.14 to a CA for his appointment as statutory Auditor.

After That CA would give consent and Auditor Certificate on 01.11.14. AGM Date is 15.11.14 as the Co. is newly Incorporated on 02.01.14

Chandresh Bardia

asked On 21 December 2014 at 10:45

Answer this query now

Free reserves

what is free reserve in accordance with sec 186 of companies act and same also in divided declaration out of reserve and is capital reserve is part of free reserve. thanks in advance

prithvi

asked On 21 December 2014 at 00:31

Answer this query now

Mother's maiden name not matching-need urgent help

I am New to MCA. While registering DSC of Director for Updating, system is asking for Mother's Maiden Name. We have entered the correct name but it not working & error msg displayed for data mismatch with DIN 3.

I request professionals/CS to plz help me out of this situation.

Prithvi
09694337215

sreenivasulu reddy

asked On 20 December 2014 at 20:29

Answer this query now

Draft notification for exempting private companies

Sir, will anybody clarify me on the status of Draft Notification laid on the table of Parliament for exempting the private companies from certain provisions of the companies Act 2013 ?

Is it approved by the Parliament? If so whether the department has notified the same

CA Tarun Jagdish

asked On 20 December 2014 at 16:53

Answer this query now

Valuation report for issue of preference share

while issuing preference s share. a company limited by shares needs a valuation report from a chartered accountant. as per which section of companies act are we doing it?