Home > Experts > Service Tax

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

PRAVEENKUMAR P.P

asked On 29 November 2014 at 01:09

Answer this query now

Free service provided by service center

hello, free service provided by services centers liable to pay service tax?, I have seen that service centers are charged ST on the amount of consumables used by then, is it correct? thanks in advance

Sridhar

asked On 28 November 2014 at 22:34

Answer this query now

Applicable for cenvat

Sir applicable of cenvat credit under beauty parlour service

Mantu Agarwal

asked On 28 November 2014 at 17:00

Answer this query now

Sub contractor

Dear Expert,

We (Ltd Co.) provide service of Mixing of Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) to the Builder. (All the Materials are supplied by Builder)
We just provide service of Mixing and Raise Service Bill with 12.36% Service Tax.

Now we have delivered some part of our Job to sub Contractor (An Individual).

Sub Contractor Raise Bill to us without any service Tax as He is not registered in Service Tax.

Now I want to know what is our Service Tax liability towrads that sub contracting Job.
Whether we are liable to pay Service TAx under RCM?

If yes then on what rate ? and are we eligible for Service Tax input.

Please reply

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 14:33

Answer this query now

Vat and service tax on royalty invoices

Dear Experts,

We are getting royalty income on account of our permission of usage of our trademark.

In our case, the transferee has the right to sub-let our trademark. So: (1) We recover royalty from transferee and (2) Our transferee recovers royalty from the company to who our transferee sub-lets the use of our trademark.

So, under such circumstances, let us please know which tax (Gujarat VAT/Service tax/Both) would be applicable.

Regards.

Sindhu

asked On 28 November 2014 at 13:39

Answer this query now

Vat & service tax

Dear Experts,

I need your help, we are in constructions & works contract and we registered under COT (Composition) has a works contract, one of our sir friend firm don't have TIN so we purchased on our firm and we sent goods to his friends place. Our sir suggested to me to raise the invoice as work contract. Now I want to know that how much VAT and service tax will under this. Please Kindly suggest me.

CA Sheela Sreeram

asked On 28 November 2014 at 12:19

Answer this query now

Gta

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to know about the applicability of Service tax on Freight Charges for procuring raw materials like soya, maize, rice bran etc for animal feed industry. There is an exemption notification, which says that service tax on GTA for transporting food grains, pulses by road is exempted. My question is that whether it is exempted even when it is used as inputs for further processing?
Thanks.

Anonymous

asked On 28 November 2014 at 10:33

Answer this query now

Service tax on export of services

Dear Sir
We have a contract with Europe Company. but services rendered in India for his client.

The scope of work under contract is to provide consulting services.

Kindly advice that whether we have to charge service tax to Europe Compay under which rule.

Thanks & Regards
Manoj

Sachin Pandey

asked On 28 November 2014 at 02:27

Answer this query now

Reverse charge

Is an entity registered as trust in income tax liable to deposit service tax on behalf of service provider under reverse charge mechanism?? Please provide reference of notifications, if any..???

Hitesh

asked On 28 November 2014 at 00:17

Answer this query now

Tax advisor in vapi or daman

Is there any Tax advisor in Vapi or Daman ? Please Suggest.

mohan kumar singh

asked On 27 November 2014 at 23:24

Answer this query now

Service tax

i m service receiver , i pay bill(500000) of service provider including service tax (60000) .After dispute from service provider ,i cancel the bill of service provider and service provider pay the bill amount but not pay service tax amount and he claim that i pay service tax to department . can i claim input credit of rs.60000.

if yes then how is it possible because service not exit. due to cancelation