20 August 2017 at 11:08

refund

My client exports services and uses various services as input. How can he claim refund of input tax. Do need to go officer of concern department?

Answer now

18 August 2017 at 21:11

reverse charge for rent

do I have to pay tax for rent paid as reverse charge

Answer now

Anonymous
18 August 2017 at 19:47

Service tax on contractors

RESPECTED SIR,
A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY IS ENGAGED IN CONTRACT WORK.THE VALUE OF CONTRACT RECEIPT IN THE F.Y 2016--17 IS RS 19.00 LACS. THE NATURE OF CONTRACT IS ONLY SERVICE AND NO MATERIAL IS USED.
SIR, WHAT IS THE SERVICE TAX LIABILITY ON THE COMPANY ?

SIR PLEASE GUIDE ME

Answer now

18 August 2017 at 15:57

GSTR3B

Do we need to disclose expenses such as Electricity,Salary, Sundry expenses, depreciation,interest payable in GSTR 3B? If yes, than where in the form?

Answer now

16 August 2017 at 14:35

Error in service tax return

Hello Everyone,
This is in relation to service tax return filed for the period April 2017 to June 2017. The return when viewed after 1 working day is throwing the following errors:

1. The Opening Balance {Rs.X Amount/-} of CENVAT Credit of Service Tax entered in the current return at I 3.1.1 is not equal to the Closing Balance {Rs.0/-} of the immediately preceding return at I 3.1.4. Differential amount is {Rs.X-0 amount/-}.
2. V2SRC31 The Opening Balance {Rs.Y/-} of CENVAT Credit of KK Cess entered in the current return at I 3.4.1 is not equal to the Closing Balance {Rs.0/-} of the immediately preceding period return at I 3.4.4. Differential amount is {Rs.Y-0/-}.
The return was filed using the closing balance of the previous period as opening for April to June 2017 return.

I do not know why this error is been reflected.

Kindly do let me know the amicable solution for this.

Thanks,
Vijay

Answer now

Anonymous
15 August 2017 at 22:54

Service tax payment

A partnership firm engaged in agent Service and got registered to Service Tax in June 2016. Never done any Service Tax Return, nor made any Service payment. Though they have collected Service Tax -709401, Swatch Bharat Cess-25334 & Krishi Kalyan Cess - 25334 upto March 2017
Now on 11th august 2017 mistakenly they made all total payment to Real Estate Agent service Code through single challan Total - 760069. they have not made bifurcated payment to Swatch Bharat cess & Krishi Kalyan cess.
please help to solve this problem. Current quarter payment is pending

Answer now

14 August 2017 at 13:24

Service tax or gst

We are service receiver and under RCM 100% service tax payable by us.

Bill detail are as: Bill date is 01.06.017 and bill payment date is 05.07.2017

As I know service tax payable liability stand upon us when we PAY bill or within 3 month which is earlier

Now question is what is applicable, Service Tax or GST?

Answer now

Anonymous
14 August 2017 at 12:16

Due date of service tax return filing

WHETHER DUE DATE OF SERVICE TAX RETURN FOR APRIL TO JUNE WHETHER EXTENDED TILL DATE 17.08.2017.

Answer now

Anonymous
12 August 2017 at 17:53

Penalty on late filing of service tax

1. Is cenvat credit adjustable against Penalty on late filing of service tax.
2. In case of Builder, if in a particular return period no advances received but flat booking is cancelled.then how will
take the credit of service tax on cancelled flats. and how will show this in form ST3

Answer now

Can Service tax return for the Quarter April to June 2017 be filed belatedly i.e. after 15th August or is it the last date for filing of ST Return

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x