13 February 2016 at 17:25

Dear Experts,

I am using Softwares for TAX,TDS etc., the same has to be renewed every year, whether the renewal of these softwares attract VAT or Service tax or both & will there be any abatement ?

Thanks in Advance

Answer now

rajshwar dayal
13 February 2016 at 13:05

Our sugar unit supplies mollasses of Season 2015-16 to distillery unit for supplying ethanol to Oil Marketing companies.Both sugar & distillery units have separate registration under Central Excise.Is the sugar unit liable to pay excise duty@Rs.75/qtl. before transfer of mollasses to distillery unit.Please clarify.

Answer now

13 February 2016 at 12:28

Hello Experts,

i have two doubts:-

1.) Applicability of Service tax For Recharge Coupon & Sim card??
2.) If Applicable under which Category registration is to be taken?
3.) Whether he will get the benefit of Rs. 10,00,000/-? (because i had he is selling the item of trademark so no exemoption limit)

I had a client who directly purchase recharge from company & distrbute to sale person.

Please let me know the answer of above query?
or mail me on

Answer now

ajay singh
13 February 2016 at 11:33

I would like to start borewell service to farmers only. it will be taxable or not?

Answer now

13 February 2016 at 07:20

Can some one give the main concept of service tax in CST???

Answer now

11 February 2016 at 20:09

How we can treat the tarring work in a private premises? Abatement is also applicable in this or not? If yes, what is the percentage of abatement ?

Answer now

11 February 2016 at 17:34

my company is running a shipping business, and company has purchase a software and party has charged a bill with adding service tax and vat and my company is providing service 90% in abrod so my query is can we take 100% credit of service tax on purchase of software.
kindly reply on urgent basis.

Answer now

CA Hussain
11 February 2016 at 11:04

my client has taken a contract from a builder for construction residential complex with material. The contract amount is decided for Rs.80,00,000/- plz anyone tell me how service tax and mvat will be charged on same.

Answer now

11 February 2016 at 09:02

our co.'s registered address is of SEZ. Can we claim refund of SBC on inputs?

Answer now

10 February 2016 at 12:27

We offer services in China and invoice a US company for reimbursement of expenses . We buy a ticket in India and pay service tax on it. Can we take credit on this service tax?

We incur expenses in China like Hotel, taxi, food etc. Do we have to charge service tax on these expenses when billing to the US company?

Answer now

close x