kiran sharma
28 August 2016 at 15:03

my friend doing earth work with rented procliner. some of work done and tds deducted on firm pan card ( non regestered only agreement) and some by individual pan card. generally those are taxable devices but tds is deducted on 194C and not willing to regestered under service tax. but, someone suggest that regester the firm under servicetax reg. if so, what are implications to be faced. from the reg... under what sec tds to be deducted. alternatively wait till Gst come in to force.

Answer now

NITAI DAS
27 August 2016 at 17:02

Can service tax department send notice of scrutiny to an asseesee after completion of service tax audit proceeding for the same period.

Rgds.
CMA Nitai Das

Answer now

knrvarma
27 August 2016 at 16:23

Dear ,

We are doing sub contract work (Pure labour Contract govt road work), please let me know sub contractor service tax applicability

Answer now

gaurav aggarwal
27 August 2016 at 14:59

Please tell me if I want to revise the service tax return after 90 days of original return how can I do that is there any penalty on that

Answer now

Saurabh Jha
27 August 2016 at 12:06

I have difficulty in understanding the transactions in which we pay service tax. For e.g, if we are receiving a courier bill including service tax. Then will I need to enter the total amount of the bill or will I need to created separate ledger for service tax and record the bill along with service tax paid

Answer now

Chandan Kumar Sharma
27 August 2016 at 11:07

Due to my knowledge about "input credit of krishi Kalyan Cess", we have not Claim Input credit KKS for the m/o June-2016 & July-2016 with KKS Payable.
Can I Claim with m/o aug-2016 payable for the m/o june & july.

Answer now

Sanket Shah
27 August 2016 at 09:33

Can anyone take the credit of service tax paid on professional services say audit fees... kindly explain with relavant rules

Answer now

Kavi Raj Tyagi
26 August 2016 at 22:24

Dear Sir / Madam,
I just want know that "is service tax application on under construction property or not?" My property is situated in Ghaziabad Uttar Pardesh. It is under construction. I have booked it in year 2013. Will i need to pay Service tax or not?
I would like to thanks in advance to you.
Kavi Raj Tyagi
9350968229

Answer now

Mahadev
26 August 2016 at 18:58

Now from 1/04/2016 service tax is payable by Mutual Fund Agent on brokerage & commission received from Mutual Fund Distributor.

If the Mutual fund agent is also the LIC agent then is he liable to pay service tax on brokerage & commission received from LIC Company?

Answer now

Nitesh Parmar
26 August 2016 at 18:32

I own a hotel and also have catering work, income from hotel room rent is 512000 and from catering is 530000 but room rent is below rs. 1000, whether i required to take service tax number in this case? as total turnover is above rs. 10 lacs.

Answer now