27 April 2017 at 23:02

Levy Of Service Tax

Friends, anybody having service tax judgement on Builder book flats before completion certificate at token 5 lacs to abc and than after completion certificate member cancelled the said FLAT booking and than builder booked a new member XYZ and got the final sale deed and not collected the service tax on that amount received bcuz of after completion certificate .....Query: whether service tax can be levy by the dept on that amount of sale deed which is after completion certificate....Regards NG

Answer now

27 April 2017 at 15:09

service tax late payment

Dear expert what is the penalty for late payment of service tax ?

Answer now

Hellos Experts,
My question is that a tour operator who is provide hotel booking, site seeing, flight booking, transportation booking services.
Whether he can issue invoice only mentioning his service charges and pay service @ 15% on such charges. And issue separate challan for all his cost for reimbursement from his client.

Please do reply

Answer now

26 April 2017 at 22:43

Service tax on tour operator

If a tour operator is charging 1 lacs for international packages which includes flight, hotel and visa then whether s.tax will be applicable on whole 1 lacs billing or only on hotel??

Answer now

Anonymous
26 April 2017 at 15:29

Who is liable to pay tax

I have entered in a rent agreement with landlord.
emolument payable was 15 lakh.
nothing is mentioned in agreement as "service tax extra"..
i was thinking that mentioned amount is inclusive of all taxes
now after one year landlord demanding service tax amount .
if anyone have reasoning or case law study in favor of me plz provide me......thank you so much...

Answer now

26 April 2017 at 12:52

Exemption

good afternoo sir,
we are providing works contract service. And we are in the process of filing the returns for fy 2015-2016 in which we had provided servicess to
1) AP STATE HOUSING CORPORATION AND
(2)AP STATE POLICE HOUSING CORPORATION

NAME OF THE WORK:
1) MOdernization/Improvements of Outdoor stadium at kurnool
2) Construction of Teaching veternary clinical complex at college of veternary sceince
so, are we eligible to take exemption under 25/2012 notification ?
kindly educate me in this regard.

Answer now

26 April 2017 at 12:30

Service tax erreor

V2SRC11 Abatement Notification No.{ 026/2012-S.T. } and Serial No.{ 2 } is not applicable to the Service { Transport of Goods road service } and/or for the return period." V2SRC11 Abatement Notification No.{ 025/2012-S.T. } and Serial No.{ 21(c), 21(d),21(e),21(f),} is not applicable to the Service { Transport of Goods road service } and/or for the return period."

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/srvice-tax-error-389174.asp

Answer now

Anonymous

Dear sir,

I am running two guest house in proprietorship and having two registration No. with same PAN NO. but both guest house names are difrent.

when i am going to file my return my credentials are showing wrong,and i am not able to file my return then i contacted to my range office and they modified my password and send to my email but still i m not able to login.

i need help regarding how can i resolve my problem.

Answer now

Anonymous

By mistake service tax of one co is deposited in another co assessee code. what to do to get the refund. Please reply on urgent basis.

Answer now

Anonymous

My client filed the service tax return on time but some technical reason return is rejected .After reject the return my client filed the return after due date,tax paid on time.Now department send the late filing return penalty rs.20000 now what to do. Pls reply

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x