Anonymous
30 June 2016 at 17:55

Sir can someone guide what is the entry level fr Gst as per new draft....as fr now for service tax minimum turnover of 10 lakhs is mounted...what's the minimum level fr paying Gst.......

Answer now

neeta rathore
30 June 2016 at 11:25

If company is providing Annual Maintenance service of printers / Scanners to ‘Educational Institutions’ than it is covered under exemption?

Answer now

Anonymous
30 June 2016 at 10:12

For Business Auxiliary Services of Commission Agent, registration is required to be taken if turnover crosses 9 lacs. If the service provider is not having any office premises and is using his house to receive communications but actually going to his clients' offices to provide the service, can he use the house address for registration of premises.

As house is being used by full family and each member (spouse, son or daughter) may have their own taxable service, does one have to club the services provided by each family member for reckoning the exemption limit?

Answer now

Tushar
30 June 2016 at 09:34

Dear All Expert My brother have 3 heavy vehicle receive payment As Transport Charges above 9 lakh its required Service Tax Registration

Answer now

NRIPENDRA
29 June 2016 at 23:45

Hello Sir, As I know service provided by Public School are covered under negative list, but I want to know that if any school before or after curriculum hours provides tuition class on choice of students,

Answer now

Sneha Agarwal
29 June 2016 at 17:47

There is a firm which has taken service tax registration voluntarily in Fy 2012 (Tour Operator) . But the firm never filed any Service tax returns yet. Also the firm never charge any service tax from their clients. It is not shown in their invoices. Now the firm have to pay service tax to another tour operator. My Questions are 1. Whether the firm was liable to any penalty if it had not filed any return yet? 2. Whether the firm will get the benefit of availing canvas credit on input services paid to another tour operator and how it will claim?

Answer now

kulbir saini
29 June 2016 at 13:58

Dear Experts, Could you please guide me on below issue please?
Our top level managerial people have spent few expenses during official visit at abroad in foreign currency. The expenses are in the nature of hotel bills, motor car expenses, other miscellaneous purchases in foreign currency incurred in abroad through Credit Card. As per Rules of Service tax, if any expenses are incurred specifically by employee for their own use, Service tax thereon will not be allowed as Cenvat Credit. Now my issue is that, As we are making Credit Card payment in INR towards these expense incurred in foreign currency , do we need to pay service tax on these expenses under reverse charge?

Answer now

Deepak sharma
29 June 2016 at 12:12

Hello

Respected Experts,

I would like to know the Service tax division of "Greenwood City, Sector-45, Gurgaon, Haryana"

Please let me know it is lil urgent

Answer now

Tejash Fafadia
29 June 2016 at 11:21

ON construction of a Building having 10 (TEN) residential units, what about the current applicability of Service tax ?

if chargeable , at what rate ??

What if the building has 20 residential units. ?

Answer now

Pandharinath
29 June 2016 at 10:38

Dear All,

We are doing business in solar sector, we take supply and installation contract from the client.

Eg: If i receive one contract from client of Rs.10,00,000/- what will be the invoice structure for the same.

If it comes under composition then invoice structure how will be,

if not come under composition then invoice structure how will be.

Answer now