Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Service Tax

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:17

Answer this query now

Please explain in detail.

what is meaning of amount claimed as abatement -in service tax -3 return

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:15

Answer this query now

Service tax liability

amount paid for services received from non taxable territory -other than import-----

what is meaning of the above line.

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:13

Answer this query now

Service tax liability

amount paid for service received from non taxable territory -import.
what is meaning of the above line.

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 20:10

Answer this query now

What is meaning of imort of service tax

what is meaning of import of service tax and service tax liability on export of service or import of service.

BHARGAV SHANKARWALA

asked On 24 November 2014 at 18:43

Answer this query now

Credit of s.tax paid for gta for providing service of wct

Whether Credit of s.tax paid for GTA for providing Service of WCT is allowable as CENVAT against Works Contract ?

Is any case decision is available ?

krishvemuri

asked On 24 November 2014 at 17:38

Answer this query now

Cenvat credit on repairs to factory buildings

As per the definition of Input Service ( Rule 2(l) ), Input Service includes "services used in relation to modernisation, renovation or repairs of a factory, premises of provider of output service or an office relating to such factory or premises"

and excludes "service portion in the execution of a works contract and construction services including service listed under clause (b) of section 66E of the Finance Act (hereinafter referred as specified services) in so far as they are used for - (a) construction or execution of works contract of a building or a civil structure or a part  thereof; or (b) laying of foundation or making of structures for support of capital goods, except for the provision of one or more of the specified services;"

from the above, 1. Can we avail the CENVAT credit on repairs to factory buildings which may comes under the category of works contract service.

CA V S Krishna Mohan V

Anonymous

asked On 24 November 2014 at 14:25

Answer this query now

Required id and password

I Had Discuss with my new client ,he have only st-2 and previous ca not given him id and password then hou can i received id and password for st return

Saroj Rout

asked On 24 November 2014 at 12:48

Answer this query now

Service tax liability on cab operator service under rcm

Please suggest how service tax liability to be arrived in case of Cab operator's service under reverse charge mechanism.

Also please suggest what is the changes made to this service wef 1.10.2014

Thanking you
Saroj rout

RAJESH GUPTA

asked On 24 November 2014 at 12:37

Answer this query now

Cenvat

PLs guide whether a unit providing only services can avail cenvat credit of excise duty also.

Animesh Rawka

asked On 24 November 2014 at 08:19

Answer this query now

St in boring commision business

i am boring agent . after 100 fit bore i get 7000/- in this my commission is 300/- . to get net income of 2,50,000/- i have to get turnover of 58,33,333/- . my question is that what is the role of st in my business as i haven't st no and no former is ready to pay the st.