Home > Experts > Service Tax

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

srinivas.t

asked On 06 July 2015 at 08:20

Answer this query now

Accounting code wrong

I paid a service tax challan in wrong accounting code Rep & Maintenance insted of Man power, I hav no liability in Repairs & Maintenance, is it adjusted this challan to Man Power

What is process for accounting code correction

Sumit Negi

asked On 06 July 2015 at 00:00

Answer this query now

Service tax

I want to know all about service tax.

Nitin

asked On 05 July 2015 at 21:19

Answer this query now

Hotel services

what about a restaurant & a hotel, where restaurant is partly air conditioned ? am I liable to pay service tax for a meal I eat in the non- airconditioned part? or a partly air conditioned hotel is also liable to pay service tax?

chirag thacker

asked On 05 July 2015 at 16:55

Answer this query now

Service tax on toll tax

whether service tax is charged or not on toll tax in Bill,as it is reimbursement of expense?

arjun singh mehra

asked On 05 July 2015 at 10:26

Answer this query now

Goods transport agency

how can the limit of rs. 1500 be breached without breaking the law.

Tarun Nuhani

asked On 04 July 2015 at 21:07

Answer this query now

Service tax liability sez/ftz

An assessee who is a Pvt Ltd Company and registered in Service Tax Act, Charging and Paying Service Tax on his/its Services has been shifted to Free Trade Zone/Special Economic Zone where the Service Tax is exempt for the those assessee whose gross turnover is less than 50 Lacs in an annum. Now my query is whether that Pvt Ltd co which shifts in SEZ/FTZ is liable to pay service tax if its/his gross revenue is less than 50 Lacs ?

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/experts/experts_display_list_by_category.asp?cat_id=6

Anonymous

asked On 04 July 2015 at 21:01

Answer this query now

Service tax liability in sez/ftz

An assessee who is a Pvt Ltd Company and registered in Service Tax Act, Charging and Paying Service Tax on his/its Services has been shifted to Free Trade Zone/Special Economic Zone where the Service Tax is exempt for the those assessee whose gross turnover is less than 50 Lacs in an annum.

Now my query is whether that Pvt Ltd co which shifts in SEZ/FTZ is liable to pay service tax if its/his gross revenue is less than 50 Lacs ?

Rohit chandak

asked On 04 July 2015 at 18:54

Answer this query now

Services for installation of solar street lamp

kindly provide me details regarding service provided to government for installation of solar street lamp is liable for service tax.

Himanshu

asked On 04 July 2015 at 18:25

Answer this query now

Web crawling

I am in a business of web scraping and having a firm. Am I liable to pay service tax. Also do I necessarily need to show service tax in invoice.

Anonymous

asked On 04 July 2015 at 16:34

Answer this query now

Reregistration

I have register in 2001 in Service Tax and after some year filed return but 2005 i have surrender my ST No. but current year my INCOME MAY be Excess 9,00,000.......

ANY OPTION A RENEW MY OLD ST NO. IF YES THAN WHAT IS THE PROCESS RENEW MY OLD ST NO.????

OR

CAN I APPLIED AS A NEW CLIENT????