Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Service Tax

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

paresh

asked On 25 October 2014 at 00:33

Answer this query now

Service tax on development rights

whether land owner has to pay service tax on sale of development rights .the consideration would on every flat sold 30% revenue shall go to land owner

prashant

asked On 24 October 2014 at 23:14

Answer this query now

St no

I got stuck in service tax problem.. A client has deposit service tax in st code XXXX1234XSD001 instead of XXXX1234XSD002 ON 4 OCT 2014... can I claim it has advance payment or go for refund ?

mccthiru

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:51

Answer this query now

Share

share

kamal subba

asked On 24 October 2014 at 18:26

Answer this query now

Service tax calculation in hotel bill

Hi i m kamal I have some confusion in service tax calculation in hotel billing.the question part is"after 40% abatement remaining 60% total sales become a taxable.so can we calculate by 12.36% service tax on taxable amt after abatement..???

JYOSHNA

asked On 24 October 2014 at 16:52

Answer this query now

Service tax return-reg

Hi

how to mention composition scheme of air travel agent in service tax return?

and

Whether domestic rate of 0.6% and international rate of 1.2% on basic fare is to be mentioned in Advalorem rate or specific rate( applicable as per Rule 6 of ST Rules)?

If, it is to be mentioned in specific rate, While mentioning 0.6% and 1.2% in the service tax return, it was showing the error.
"please enter numeric value of less than or equal to 12 digits"

how to proceed further?

RUPESH

asked On 24 October 2014 at 15:01

Answer this query now

Commission on sales of vehicle

is the service tax applicable on commission on sales. of truck

Anonymous

asked On 24 October 2014 at 13:50

Answer this query now

Reverse calculation in service tax.

What is meaning of reverse calculation and Please give details of reverse calculation of service tax.

Anonymous

asked On 24 October 2014 at 13:49

Answer this query now

Service tax applicable rate

Please let me know the Service Tax rate for Video production agency/video tape production service.

Anonymous

asked On 24 October 2014 at 09:35

Answer this query now

Issue of credit note and service tax implication

Dear sir,
if we raised invoice on "A Ltd" for 100L (service tax 12.36L) date of invoice is 30.09.14 and work completion date is 01.09.14 .service tax liability of 12.36L not yet paid. if we issue credit note to "A ltd" for 10L (service tax 1.236 L) on 10.10.14. Can we deduct credit note portion of service tax 1.236L from output service tax liability of 12.36 L and balance amount of 11.124 L(12.36-1.236) can paid by utilising cenvat credit along with interest?

for this purpose prior intimation to dept is necessary? what are supportings need to maintain?

Venkatasai

asked On 24 October 2014 at 01:02

Answer this query now

Service tax on hamali charges

We are a partnership firm and transport agency we debit our profit and loss acct with hamali charges as expense.are we liable to pay service tax,and what rate of service tax please tell me.thanks in advance......