Anonymous
29 May 2016 at 21:25

Dear all,
as per sale tax work contractor can file his vat return under composition scheme for that he submits 250 form to Sales tax department

my doubt

which documents should i submit to service tax department to get composition scheme/ Abatements

please tell me
(from andhra pradesh)

Answer now

ashok bhurani
28 May 2016 at 16:31

Whether CENVAT Credit is available in the case of following services
1) Laundry Services
2) Health and Fitness Services
3) Beauty Parlour Services
4) Internet Cafe Services
5) Renting of Shops (Immovable Properties)
6) Money Changing Services

Answer now

SHREYAS KOTECHA
28 May 2016 at 14:54

We have a query for one of our client. He (Individual) had given building on rent to Bank on which service tax to be levied but he was unaware of the service provided by him on which he is liable to pay service tax. Due to unawareness of his liability he had not applied for service tax registration and also not collected the service tax on the value of service provided by him.

Now he comes to know about his service tax liability & he immediately had take service tax registration number. Now he want to pay his service tax liability for the past period for which he was not aware.

Our question is on discharging his past liability by paying service tax is he liable to pay Interest and Penalty for the past periods for which he had provided the service by paying service tax sou moto, as he was unaware about same and had also not taken the registration.

The Turnover of the service does not exceed Rs. 60 lakh so according to the provision of service tax act, can he pay service tax on receipt basis and had not collected the service tax till now but will collect the service tax now by issuing the bills to the service recipient for the past periods. So is there any liability on the part of Interest and Penalty?

Kindly guide on the same.

Answer now

NIHIT MALHOTRA
28 May 2016 at 14:13

Dear All,

Is the service of legal company secretary covered under reverse charge?

Answer now

Anonymous
28 May 2016 at 13:37

Sir I have a mobile repair shop (proprietary)
And turnover exceed 10 lakhs
Is service tax applicable and if yes than what is the procedure regarding the same.

Ankit
Accessankit91@gmail.com

Answer now

chamarthi venkatesh
27 May 2016 at 16:41

What does Deduct refund code mean in krishi kalyan cess

Answer now

Eswar
27 May 2016 at 13:06

Dear sir,
I run an advertisement agency . how much should i calculate service tax in the following case.
News paper bill :Rs 10,000/- inclusive of commission of Rs 1500
In the commission received by me I transfer an amount of Rs 1000 to my client as discount and raises bill for
Rs 9000.
Now for service tax on commission received
a) whether i should calculate service tax on Rs 1500 or
b) Rs 500 (Actual receipt)
whether there is any provision regarding it.

Answer now

MAAZ
27 May 2016 at 12:24

MOBILE TOWER ON TERRACE IN HOUSING SOCIETY . YEARLY RENT MORE THEN 10 LAC.. IT IS REQUIRED TO PAY SERVICE TAX ON IT....

Answer now

Ankit Patel
27 May 2016 at 11:47

Whether Service tax registration is required if my client providing security guard service in Uttar Pradesh and he already obtain service tax registration certificate in that state..

Now he want to expand his business in Mumbai whether he required another service tax registration certificate in Mumbai.

if not then whether he required to any change in ST registration certificate like additional place of service in Service tax registration certificate.

Please suggest me...

Answer now

Naga subrahmanyaM
27 May 2016 at 10:32

what are the details need to show in invoice, feel at having centralised registration.

Answer now