Anonymous

Sir I wud like to know if a partnership firm is paying service tax on purchase freight under reverse charge is allowed as deduction from service tax on freight on sale which is also under reverse charge?

Answer now

i am going to enter a agreement to provide trucks (Transit mixer) on monthly rental basis with a limited company. i will be purchasing new trucks for the same and will pay huge amount as GST, thinking that i will be getting set off on these amount by the means of service tax. i am a private limited company. i am having 2 queries:
1. at what rate i will charge service tax?
2. what will be the scene if the company ask me to enter agreement under GTA (goods transport agency)?

Answer now

27 June 2017 at 13:23

St input on software purchased

Hi all,
Whether service tax input credit can be taken on software purchased by a software development industry? If yes whether it can be taken 50% or 100%

Answer now

Anonymous
27 June 2017 at 11:27

Service tax on broadcasting services

I am working in one of the broadcasting company.I want to know that after sale of TV spot to any client involving Agency as middle man the way bill to be charged.In this case the service tax to be calculated in following manner or else any different way: Gross amt minus Agency commission = Net amt after agency commission on which service tax to be charged or directly on gross amt which includes agency commission.For Example, if 100 rupees is the value received received from client out of which 15%(i.e., 15 rupees in this case) is offered to agency as commission.I want to know whether ST is Payable on 100(gross Value) or 85(net value after agency commision)....??? Further what is the stand if the same 15% is offered as discount to a direct client without any agency in between....???? Whether ST is payable on discount also....?

Thanks in advance for u r valuable Time.

Answer now

A dealer is providing INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING services and further taking up the execution work also. on INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING he is charging Service tax AT NORMAL RATES (NOT COMPOSITE). while he takes up the execution work (like erection, commissioning etc.) he purchases some material on which excise duty is levied. Can he take Input Tax Credit of Excise paid against the Service tax charged?

Answer now

Anonymous
26 June 2017 at 16:54

Itc

Hello expert,
Myself ,cable tv network ,provides signals (aquired from another cable tv network ,registered under service tax)to cable tv operators and raises bill containing the details i.e basic ,service tax and cess,name and place(without his complete details like aadhar number,PAN number ,address)of the operator .I pay service tax at the time of acquiring signals .can I avail ITC even though i donot have the complete details of operators(service receiver).
looking forward to your reply,
thank you.

Answer now

We do packing of goods by utilizing unskilled workmen/women...do we have to pay GST on this by issuing invoice ? Is this possible to get input credit of same ?

Answer now

Anonymous

We have filed original return of ST for 1 half & date of revised has finished now. can i merged 1 half return in second half as there is refund of st in half 1 because i dont want to hide the data from cbec dept.

please reply me as early as possbile.

Answer now

Dear Experts, we have done some services (Testing Services) under warranty period (check whether our product is in goods condition or not) and we have raised the labour invoice for testing . whether Service tax is applicable or not?

Answer now

26 June 2017 at 13:36

Rcm

Whether advance paid to Advocate is taxable under Rcm?Advocate is an individual.

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x