Home > Experts > Service Tax

Displaying Queries 1 - 10 of 11842 in 1185 pages

Filter Query : All | Only Resolved | Only Open

Laxmikant

asked On 29 July 2014 at 09:57

Answer this query now

Service tax liability payments not release by customer

We have issue monthly bill for samparkar setu expenses to our client claiming Service Tax for Apr.2013 onwards. Now our customer inform the said bill not payable to us.

My query is service tax claimed in bills to payable to Govt. even our customer cancelled the bills.

We have not paid service tax to Govt. against above bills.

Pl. sole the query

L.D.Dharmadhikari

satish

asked On 28 July 2014 at 23:51

Answer this query now

Construction of residentail complex

whether service provider under service code with 00440434 can claim service tax input credit ?

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2014 at 20:09

Answer this query now

Service tax on repairs and maintenance contract

sir
I received Rs. 11.5 Lakh for services rendered to Indian oil corporation during F Y 2013-14. I have taken service tax Regn. in sept 2013 and filed Nil Return for second half only
No tax have bee deposited. Now service tax dept have issued notices and i want to pay the tax and File Return.
Reverse charge is applicable on this service
How should be the working of tax and Whether to file First half and Second half Return
Please guide

kailas

mayur sondagar

asked On 28 July 2014 at 15:33

Answer this query now

Difference between work contract & construction service

how to know is this is work contract or construction service ? pls some one help

DEVANG .A. DEURKAR

asked On 28 July 2014 at 14:18

Answer this query now

Wct applicability

Whether service vendor can charge WCT in whole amount of Service Charge + Material amount even if material is provided by the company.

Anonymous

asked On 28 July 2014 at 13:18

Answer this query now

Service tax credit

one of the employee in a company is a company secretary, the membership fee is paid by the company, can the portion of service tax paid to icsi be taken as input credit?

chirag

asked On 28 July 2014 at 12:56

Answer this query now

How to get service tax number?

hello, i want to get service tax number .what is procedure for it?what are documents required for it?

Aji .p.aravind

asked On 28 July 2014 at 11:11

Answer this query now

Service tax on work contracts & real estate

Can you please advice me about service tax application on Works contracts & Real estate.

Neeraj

asked On 27 July 2014 at 08:33

Answer this query now

How to identify part time director for reverse charge?

Dear all,
I want to know how to check whether a director is part time or not since in case of part time director of non govt body i.e companies,is subject to service tax under reverse charge?
while filing form 32 there is no option for part time director, also MCA site also does not come helping in this regard?

CA Abishek Jain

asked On 27 July 2014 at 07:01

Answer this query now

Use of brand name

my client is running a business of hair cutting and he is entering a partnership contact with a person in India for use of brand name of my client and for this other person pay Rs. 1.2crore for 5 year and term and condition of partnership is my client is setup a unit in other state and operate the same unit.and in future profit sharing ratio is 45:55.
my question is my client is liable to pay services tax under the IPR.

Please give me reference of any judgement if decide on this issue or similar issue.

Thanks in advance