Uma somani
25 July 2016 at 17:59

whether service tax is applicable on following incomes in case of NBFC 1.Interest income 2.Late payment fees 3.Cheue return charges 4.Penal Interest 5. pre payment charges 6. foreclosure charges

Answer now

Gaurav Gupta
25 July 2016 at 16:18

Hello Sir
I have a question with three situations:
1. If I am the land owner and giving that land for construction a 4 floor building with material to builder and the all 4 floor will be sold by me after complition and i will pay cost of construction to builder, is there any VAT, WCT or service tax will be applicable on me or builder? i

2. If I am the land owner and giving that land for construction a 4 floor building with material to builder and against construction cost he will take 2 floors to resale in the end buyer. But I have a conditions that all floors will be sold to buyer only after complition and registry of all 4 those flat will be done by me. is there any VAT, WCT or service tax will be applicable on me or builder?

3. If I am the land owner and giving that land for construction a 4 floor building with material to builder and against construction cost he will take 2 floors to resale in the end buyer. But I have a conditions that all floors will be sold to buyer only after complition and 2 floor wiil be sold and registry to buyer by me and rest 2 floors will be sold and registerd to buyer by builder throgh Specific GPA. is there any VAT, WCT or service tax will be applicable on me or builder?

Answer now

Gaurav Gupta
25 July 2016 at 16:15

Hello Sir

Answer now

CA AJAY KUMAR AGRAWAL
25 July 2016 at 10:35

Can anybody describe in detail whether in any case payment under RCM & against declared services can be made from Cenvat Credit ?

Answer now

sumanta kumar
23 July 2016 at 21:03

What is the problem in making entry 92C to Union List effective?

Answer now

N.S.NAGARAJ
23 July 2016 at 14:30

SIR

one of our client is having exempted income. while filing ST 3 return for the period Apr 2015 to Sept 2015, filed Nil return instead of first showing gross service charges and afterwards deducting under exempted income (under some notification nos).

is there is any penalty or other implication?

Answer now

Rahul Agarwal
23 July 2016 at 13:35

Please suggest which author's book is best for IDT CA final apart from Institute material.

Answer now

prince bathwal
23 July 2016 at 08:45

Dear All A firm (Partnership Firm) has contracted for supply of a product on FOR terms rate of Rs. 250/-  from its suppliers (Public Company) and company has paid Freight for transportation which is mentioned in the bill. Eg:-The bill is raised in this manner- Basic Price-         182.00 Excise @12.5%     22.75 Vat@14%               28.67 Freight paid           16.58 Now please state whether the firm(Partnership firm) is entitled for credit on Service tax paid on freight. Also state whether firm need to mention (Basic price+ Freight+Excise) as total purchase for the purpose of VAT Return. Or (Basic +Excise) and show the freight paid by the company under OTHER FREIGHTS. Please guide me considering the relevant provisions of FINANCE ACT,1994 and JHARKHAND VAT ACT

Answer now

Atul Gupta
22 July 2016 at 20:28

I've been served a notice by the Service Tax Commissioner (Appeals) regarding the non-payment of Service tax and a penalty of 25% thereon. I want to enquire whether the benefit of reduced penalty as of 25% would be allowed if I pay the stated amount within 3 months or whether I would've to pay within 1 month only.
The value of services rendered has never exceeded an amount of Rs. 60 lakhs during the relevant period.

Answer now

N.S.NAGARAJ
22 July 2016 at 19:38

sir

one of our client is having exempted income. while filing st3 return, he filed nil return, instead of first showing gross service charges and afterwards deducting under exempted income( vide notifications nos). The return period was April 2015 to Sept 2015

is there is any implication or penalty ?

Answer now