Anonymous
27 April 2017 at 15:46

Capital gains

Hi

Suppose i have inherited my grand fathers's property probably our share on the property is worth of about 10 lakhs procedure to save tax and can any one explain about the legal formalities to be done on sale of property.

Answer now

In orde to learn about Taxation in proper way I want to do some certificate or diploma course in Taxation by correspondence or say distant mode can any expert provide information on this

Answer now

Anonymous
18 April 2017 at 23:35

Pan card

I have have an existing Pan card. Can I surrender my old Pan Card and apply for a new one and get a Fresh Pan Number.

Answer now

07 April 2017 at 13:27

Air freight tds applicable or not

we need to release payment of Rs 101616 (included service tax) charged as below

1)Insurance - 4373/-
2)Air Freight - 89590/-
3)Consideration Decomposition Charges collect fees - 4480/-
4)delivery order fees - 1500/-
5) IT transmission - 674/-

kindly which ever applicable TDS,

Dinesha B J

Answer now

05 April 2017 at 19:08

Tan

if i paid tds in wrong tin number one days before, how to correct it, please send the answer as early as possible.

Answer now

Anonymous
05 April 2017 at 15:26

Residential property tax planning

one of my clients want to purchase a FLAT worth of Rs. 47 Lakhs (including stamp duty n all costs) in name of her mother (she is not a taxpayer), and he does not want to take home loan as he has already adequste cash at bank in his family member's bank account. e.g. his personal bank a/c, his father's bank a/c and her mother's bank a/c. will it be beneficial as per TAX norms or it is good to buy property taking home loan...??? his father & himeslf are taxpayers but her mother is not. please clarify sir.

Answer now

Anonymous
01 April 2017 at 12:16

Asdf

Sales against Consignment Transfer is zero against ? whats the answer

Answer now

Anonymous
25 March 2017 at 11:00

80d, 80ccf exemption

I have returned my tax last year including the interest on "maturity of IDFC Bond- Tranche -3". 6 month back, I had talk to customer care of IDFC -Infra bond, they told me that the maturity value is non taxable. But i have returned my tax for that interest. I have no big idea about section-80CCF. Please clear this confusion. 2. I have a medical insurance with premium around Rs5300/- . U/S 80D I am getting that amount tax exemption. I have seen there is a provision for "preventive health care" checkup up to Rs5000/-.( Maximum Exemption U/S80D is RS15000/-). Can I get further exemption for this purpose. My family medical expenditure ( Medicine, Doctor Fees, Tests) for this purpose, always crosses Rs5000/- . Please advice. Keenly waiting for your reply.

Answer now

21 March 2017 at 16:13

Advance tax paid by salaried employee

As a Employer , is it possible to consider Advance Tax paid by employee himself.

Is there any place in TDS Return to insert Advance Tax paid by employee.

Please note, employee don't have any other income.

Answer now

20 March 2017 at 12:54

Salary emplyee, tds deduction

If some one ( salary employee) is staying in delhi for his job and paying rent in delhi, and his family his staying in Banglore and paying rent there.

IF he is receiving HRA, What amount of rent paid he can claim for deduction ?? Of both places delhi and banglore or only of delhi???

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x