Anonymous
20 August 2017 at 12:48

80u deducation

MY ONE EYE IS COMPLETELY DEAD. HOW TO CLAIM 80U DEDUCAION. WHAT PROCEDURE FOR RECEIVE CERTIFICATE FOR CLAIM 80U DEDUCATION

Answer now

18 August 2017 at 15:45

Lost old pan card

I had an old Pan Card which was lost. Instead of applying for a duplicate , I applied for a new one. Now in the pan database , I have 2 Pan numbers. How do I cancel the old one. As I do not have any details of the old Pan Card .Kindly Advise.With Regards,

Answer now

17 August 2017 at 17:47

Revised return

I have filed ITR return for the A.S. 2017-18. online.
unable to claim one of the self assessment tax entry.
Now Could i file Revised return before submitting the Print of ITR-V to CPC. or firstly, submit the print paper to CPC then apply for revised return. for claiming the self assessment tax entry which is shown in form 26AS.

Answer now

Anonymous

Hi All,

Good day. Right now need an helping hand, urgent Query - Can anyone please send me the Advance Tax F.y. 2017-18 Calculator excel sheet format for Pvt. Ltd. Companies (our's is a Information Technology Service) a Software Co. Which we use to Calculate on an Quarterly basis. How do you arrive the Value ?? The entire steps is required.

If you can send separate, separate Calculator excel shett for Firms, Public ltd. co's also I would be grateful to you, but on top Priority basis I want the 'Excel Sheet Calcuator' for this F.y. 2017-18 urgently esp. for "Pvt. Ltd. Companies" (our's is Information Technology service).

Kindly treat it as Urgent and Guide me with the Steps, Explanation, please

Thanks & Regards
S.Sugadeesh Kumar

Answer now

Sir, in terms of LOK ADALAT award, the releaser is required to relinquish her right title interest in respect of scheduled properties by receiving a sum of Rs 44 lakhs in favour of releasee. My query is whether i have to deduct TDS from the said amount of Rs.44 lakhs?

Answer now

Anonymous
16 August 2017 at 10:29

Where to enter service bill in gstr 3b

hi dear experts .....iam a service provider .and iam raising service tax bill for 18% and where to enter my bill in GSTR 3B .ple anyone explain me

Answer now

12 August 2017 at 12:38

Esi payment

What will be the due date of paying ESI contribution for the month of july, 2017 as 15th August is public holiday. Please help.

Answer now

07 August 2017 at 16:38

Rera act in telangana state

Mr. A is constructing a residential apartments which consist of 8 Flats only. Whether RERA Act is applicable to Mr. A ?

Answer now

Dear Experts,

I had paid brokerage of 2.25 lakhs by cheque to indivigual broker for House sold .(Value. 75 lakhs).
The broker did not issued any invoice. I want to deduct brokerage on Long term capital gain.

As evidence for IT purposes, Whether I had to obtain any stamp paper and mention brokerage and get it signed by broker or else in sample bill format without mentioning invoice number?. please guide me to make proof for this payment. Thanks in advance.

Answer now

Anonymous
05 August 2017 at 00:40

Income tax return ay 2016-17 last date?

INCOME TAX RETURN AY 2016-17 LAST DATE?

URGENT REPLY

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x