27 July 2017 at 21:20

GST certificate

among the two certificates one from Centre of GST professionals, GST centre and one from NEISBUD which one is more reliable and better

Answer now

27 July 2017 at 11:32

campus placement

how i got the list of companies appeared in last campus placement programme

Answer now

Anonymous
26 July 2017 at 13:57

About the branch credit manager

Whether it's a good job or not for chartered accountant

Answer now

Anonymous
25 July 2017 at 16:26

Practicing ca forming us company

I am practising charetered accountant

What is the procedure to get approval of icai to form company and practice under company name?

Answer now

Hi, I'm a ipcc direct entry student . I completed itt & oc training . I'm starting article training in CA firm. After filling 102, 103 form I got that the training continue for 3 years but in my knowledge it's 9month training when clear ipcc 1group than I start remaining articleship otherwise not start. In current situation I become 12 days of article.i'm not afford training with coaching & I want to cancel article training & quit CA.

Answer now

24 July 2017 at 21:05

Dip-ifr course -acca

Hello Experts,
I am a ca final student. I have completed by article-ship training. I want to pursue DIP-IFRS ACCA course. I would like to know whether my article ship experience is enough to get eligible for DIP-IFRS ACCA course. further, whether I need 3 years of accounting experience or only 2 years of work experience, as I am also a B.COM degree holder.
Please clarify.
Thanking you.

Answer now

24 July 2017 at 15:57

Job searching platform

I am a freshly qualified Chartered Accountant, i would like to know which are the best job searching platforms.
please reply.

Answer now

23 July 2017 at 17:11

Cv

I am CA fresher looking for employment, will some one help me to get model of CV.
You can mail me to: shafeeqyc@gmail.com

Answer now

Anonymous
22 July 2017 at 16:01

Regarding transporation

hello sir.
i am proprietor and manufacturer of Rcc paver blocks.
we have a tractor trolley for the transporation of Paver blocks. The Tractor is registered under My Son's name. In others words, tractor is not registerd under Firms name. Do i use that tractor for commericial use ie. for the transporation of Paver blocks which is registered under my son's name.

pls reply me as fast

Answer now

22 July 2017 at 15:58

Regarding transporation

hello sir.

pls reply me as fast

Answer now

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x