Anonymous
26 February 2017 at 15:58

I am 23 years old. I cleared cpt and ipcc of ca course in first attempt. Since last four attemptssince may 2015 i am not able to clear even a single group or subjects of ca final. I have completed my articleship and i want to quit this course. What are the other career options in which I could pursue a great career ahead. And please I am sick of those advices " Your are one step away from success" " Never give up".. try one more time.. bla bla.. I have tried a lot.. and I want some serious advice regarding my career. I having a small job right now.. in a ca firm. I also want to earn.. along with study.. but any course other than ca.. so please advice

Answer now

Anonymous
24 February 2017 at 19:06

How to calculate reorder quantity.

Answer now

Shilpa Anand
23 February 2017 at 14:08

I am a newly qualified CA.I want to knw about the ENO Product Contol Profile and growth and career opportunities in this role.

Answer now

Jibin Babu
22 February 2017 at 11:59

hello sir,i"m a ca aspirant
bcoz of my family and financial situations i've made a study plan for my ca study.Sir now am looking to do a diploma in finance course with sap(tally,excel,quickbook,peachtree, and sap) 2 hr clss 8 mnths duration at the same time will try for cpt by self study and after complete diploma wil try to get a job in any mnc and then with coaching in the wekend and studies in evry night along with job wil try for ipcc and whenever pass ipcc wil do article
sir i"m 24 yr old
i know it take huge time and taugh to do
but i hav no other option
is it good to follow with it or not

Answer now

Anonymous
21 February 2017 at 15:04

In the offer letter it was written service can be discontinued on either side by giving 3 months'notice or salary in lieu thereof...
But the comapny terminated on the spot without giving notice or salary...

what legal action can be taken against co???

Answer now

rashi sarawgi
21 February 2017 at 11:11

Can a CA in practice be a partner in a tax consultancy firm?

Answer now

Abdulla Bhanpurawala
21 February 2017 at 07:32

I am bcom pass & I want to become tax consultant so what is DEGREE course for tax consultant

Answer now

Anonymous
20 February 2017 at 17:51

I want to give my career a head start. I am interested in finance profile. What course should i pursue? Is it good to opt for Ifrs diploma by ACCA?

Background: CA qualified with 1.5 years experience in financial reporting in construction sector and 7 months experience in US XBRL.

Answer now

Poojitha Karnatapu
19 February 2017 at 16:42

present I am doing aricleship I am very interested in finance management . what helps me to achieve it what I have to undergo to become a financial officer

Answer now

mini jain
18 February 2017 at 19:15

Can you help me how should I prepare for written test going to held on 5th march 2017

Answer now