Anonymous
28 March 2017 at 16:46

Joining a bank as credit manager

Is it good to join ICICI bank as credit manager after qualifying CA ? I want to know long term opportunities in this field, can somebody guide ?

Answer now

28 March 2017 at 16:39

CFA instead of CA!

Der sir/mam, I am studying for IPCC but this course is not interesing.I want to do something else other that CA. I was wondering whether i can opt for CFA instead? How difficult is CFA in relation to IPCC and Final. I also have noticed that CFA is more of analysis and less of number crunching as compared to CA where there is a lot of grilling. So Please guide me whether I should opt for CFA instead and the pros and cons. Also how is CFA different from CA.

Answer now

28 March 2017 at 09:43

Examination

Hello Everyone My CA final attempt is in nov18 but i m confused regarding the syllabus can anyone plz tell me the syllabus of ca final for nov 18

Answer now

26 March 2017 at 20:55

COST AUDIT

Scope of cost audit as compared to other audits such as income tax audit , bank audit , company audit etc ? The reason behind asking this question is that it is heard from many places that as the manufacturing sector's scope is declining which may lead to a downfall in a career

Answer now

26 March 2017 at 14:04

Experience

I have 1. 5 year of experience in CA firm as an employee and will be pursue MBA finance would my experience will be counted in GDPI round and during placement interview in b schools.

Answer now

Need some views and suggestions on the courses after CA ie CFA,CMA, CPA or should I go for executive MBA in Finance ?

Answer now

24 March 2017 at 14:02

Scope for cma in india

Hello Everyone,
Hope you are having great time. I have one query on CMA career prospect. My brother is in Dubai working as Accounts Assistant & also pursuing Certified Management Accountant (CMA) from there. In near future he has plan to come back to India so how much this CMA qualification will be helpful to him in India?
Can anyone please advice

Thank You
Akshay

Answer now

opportunities for indian CA in European countries (Open)   Akshay Suchak      20 March 2017 opportunities for indian CA in European countries  what is scope of opportunities for an Indian CA in European countries please give me guidance I am very interested to know that  thanks in advance for your valuable feedback!!

Answer now

Anonymous
23 March 2017 at 18:59

Itp

Graduate
Appeared LLB
Exp : 7 Years in Accounts 4 Years in CA Firm

I wanted to know about what s the procedure for ITP and how to apply where to apply for Income Tax Practitioner Certificate

Answer now

23 March 2017 at 16:20

Cfa after ca

Dear All,
I have completed CA and working in Middle East from 2010. can any one please advise the value addition of CFA for CA especially who are in the industry.

regards,
Sivasankar

Answer now

Download GST App    |    x