16 September 2017 at 19:18

can i go for CA?

i got C grade aggregate in b.com and 67% in Sem-6, can i go for CA? What is a criteria of direct entry system in CA?

Answer now

Anonymous
12 September 2017 at 18:16

Job in dubai

Hello Sir,

I am a CA final year student. I want to get a job in Dubai after completion of final year. Please guide me how to seek Jobs in Dubai. What other qualification is required? and what will be the salary package?

Answer now

11 September 2017 at 22:52

failed in CA CPT

give me some good suggestions how to clear my cpt exam in second attempt and when is the last date to registered for December for existing students

Answer now

11 September 2017 at 13:02

Icsi

I have enrolled CS executive . Next year only eligible for executive exam I decided go to write both module. No classes (self study only) .Please give ur valuable advice for me ......

Answer now

10 September 2017 at 19:31

accountant

I have 13 year work experience .as 2 year in banking ,5year in commodity broking ,3 year in equity and financial service, currently working as trainer in one leading MFI I have complete b.com ,awarded certificate from vskill. com IFRS and business account ,currently pursuing cs executive I am not getting any interviews for the job of accountant

Answer now

10 September 2017 at 00:38

Need Advise

Hi everyone, I am chartered accountant need your advise which is better option either to work in Indian limited company or join outsourcing industry, like BPO KPO I am not aware work of outsourcing industry, please advise its urgent

Answer now

08 September 2017 at 13:03

Non registered computer institute

Computer Traning institute gives the bill with out GST NUMBER in name of student and taken the payment in name of individual person , How can i lodge complain and to whom should i lodge.....
INSTITUTE NAME IS - IT SOFTNET COMPUTER TRANING DHANBAD
cheque taken in name MUKESH KUMAR (OWNER INSTITUTE)

Answer now

As the due date for submission of form 108 is 30 days from the date of termination of articleship. But I want to know whether in calculating 30 days sat, sun or national holidays are also being counted by ICAI or not?

Answer now

03 September 2017 at 16:44

value addition

What must be done after ICWA other than MBA as a value addition in terms of complete knowledge and money ?

Answer now

02 September 2017 at 19:12

valuable combination

Why CS course is conidered as complete course ? If yes then is it really required to do llb with it ? and if ICWA done with CS then what kind of benefits will i get since CA and ICWA are treated at par in industry ?

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x