Sir, i have started my ca articleship from 27/08/2014 & my ca final attempt was due in may 2017 & my training is due to completed in august 2017.but now from may 2017 i have joined another job where pf will be deducted. So i willvhave to terminate my articleship for 3 months. Please kindly tell me that can i will be able to appear in ca final exam nov. 2017 after termination & what will be the process of termination & i have to terminate or not.

Answer now

24 May 2017 at 00:28

Acca along with ca

I am a CA final student appeared in May 2017 exam. I want to pursue ACCA with CA do I need to take permission from the CA institute for registering to ACCA?

Answer now

23 May 2017 at 19:08

Advance MS OFFICE

Respected Experts! I want to start a Training centre to teach Ms Office, Basic Computer knowledge and Accounts and Tally. Iam working with these for last 5 years. As a tutor it is very neccessary to have deep,detailed and advanced knowledge of the topics so I want to know about some certification courses in these areas so that the training centre can be run successfully. Please Guide me.

Answer now

23 May 2017 at 16:56

articleship

Hey Which is best field for articleship 1 taxation 2 transfer pricing

Answer now

21 May 2017 at 16:37

Need a job

hi... I have remained a depression patient for 6 years since graduation 2011. I am a bcom graduate with 64% also a Ca finalist. now I have recovered. can I get a job now. I have to support my family. if you are reading this please reply.

Answer now

20 May 2017 at 19:21

Articles transfer permission

Hello guys, what is the procedure for permission to be obtained from Icai before getting 109 form signed by principal. what if the transfer was given due to misconduct between principal and articles, will it have any effect on future career after qualifying.

Answer now

17 May 2017 at 08:40

Articleship exempted in cs

Sir, please guide whether article ship in CS for 15 months exempted for those who have more than 2 yrs of experience in the banking sector
Niladri Chaudhury

Answer now

13 May 2017 at 09:39

Cfa course details....

Hi. Can anyone tell me the details regarding a cfa course.

Sylabus, subjects fees eligibility, recognition etc ..
Do u need to complete it within a particular time? Can a member of icai enroll for the course?

Answer now

Anonymous
13 May 2017 at 01:13

Law course during cs

Good day!
I'm pursuing my CS Executive with my third year UG commerce course.

After completing my UG, I scrutanised myself to choose MLB as I think it adds up to my carrer.
And moreover.. I slide over law than other corporate subjects in my course.

I have a plan of doing MBL in NALSAR.
But I don't have a clear cut facts that I needed.. about it.

Please
Help me out.. to choose
the course apt for belding with CS and
About MBL course
And the University I can step into!

I thank you.. with respect.
For sparing your minutes.. to enrich mine:-)

Answer now

09 May 2017 at 00:10

Practice along with pursuing fpm

I wanted to ask if it's possible to hold COP while pursuing further education, FPM (a doctoral program)?

Answer now

×
Download GST App    |    x