vishal
17 January 2017 at 20:08

i am making entry for Q3 24Q. Deductor is state govt. dept. one of the challan doné through book adjustment belong to Month of september While entering the deductee details in that particular challan the payment date and date of deduction i entered 30/09/2016 but error message comes "date is out of qtr period if u want to continue yes or no" can i continue if i prepare the return it will be default return. please guide

Answer now

Anonymous
17 January 2017 at 17:54

I wanted to know the tax implecations of sale of private limited company by me and my family members.
Will it be treated as capital gain?
Is there any exemption on the income?

Answer now

Heta Parikh
17 January 2017 at 16:39

How to file for rectification u/s 154 for waiver of penalty u/s 234E pertaining for the FY 2013-14. Please reply ASAP.

Answer now

Krishna
17 January 2017 at 13:30

Sir ; Our client filed his return of fy 15-16 ... Bt he hs nt receive the refund status of return shows itr processed refund detrmined and send out to refund banker .. Refund failed for which seprte communication has been sent respond do dat ... But he hs nt receiv any communcation ... We hv send refund reissue request .. Bt it says der is no refund

Answer now

Saurabh Shankariya
17 January 2017 at 13:20

I have one query related to HRA if anyone can help me.
My owner stays in UK and currently I have moved to new Company.
Here, HR person asking for House Agreement which I don't have because Owner is in UK.
In such case, when I am trying to claim HRA in company HR system...it is getting rejected because of no agreement.
Is Agreement mandatory ?
Can I claim HRA without agreement while filling return like from cleartax ?

Saurabh

Answer now

Krishna
17 January 2017 at 12:59

Answer now

Krishna
17 January 2017 at 12:53

Answer now

Krishna
17 January 2017 at 12:52

Answer now

Krishna
17 January 2017 at 12:50

Answer now

ANKIT KUMAR
17 January 2017 at 11:58

Is it possible for a Widow, with one major son one married daughter and one unmarried major daughter to form a Huf

Answer now