Anonymous
24 February 2017 at 11:18

Dear sir
we are running partnership firm pls clarify is it mandatory to convert our firm into pvt. ltd company or its voluntary?

regards
Vimal jha

Answer now

pooja Garg
24 February 2017 at 09:49

My question is Pvt. Co. is partner of LLp and Comapnay wants to some assets transfer to LLP .
What Procedusre and Legal consequance for Assets Transfer????

Pooja Garg

Answer now

SIKANDAR BANKAR
24 February 2017 at 06:35

good morning to all of you... one of my friend starts a HAJJ & UMRA TRAVELING AGENCY.. WHETHER HE is required to get register under service tax, and how his books of accounts are kept..and how the income tax is calculated..

Answer now

Vidya Bhushan Sahi
23 February 2017 at 23:44

Hi Sir
Please explain what is MAT for private limited companies.
Also will a PVT LTD Company get tax benefit under sec37(i) if he pays insurance premium in employer employee scheme.

Answer now

VENKATA NARAYANA DABBURI
23 February 2017 at 19:50

I’ve paid the Medical Insurance premium for 2 years and availed the policy in the month of March 2015.
Period of policy – March 2015 to March, 2017,
Premium – 11,171/-.

Last year, I have taken the benefit of Nill.

Will I be in a position to claim this year the Total Amount

Answer now

Anonymous
23 February 2017 at 19:15

"abc" HUF is having a holding in a pvt ltd company but the HUF has not filed any return for last two years. now the present karta of the HUF is also the member of the company & want to takes the shares HUF . how it can be possible if the HUF donot have any bank account with it and has not filed any income tax return.

Answer now

POOJA
23 February 2017 at 18:19

Dear Sir, I had filed the original return on time i.e on 04.08.2016. I have both Indian and foreign income which i had declared in the IT Computation. Tax on foreign income is paid outside India. While filing the return we have considered both Indian and Foreign Income (Since I am Resident) and Tax paid outside India is shown under TDS by mistake. Now we want to rectify the return and we need to consider relief(Tax paid outside India) for the tax paid in foreign country. We have filed ITR1 for original return. But to consider relief, we need to file ITR 2. We cannot change the ITR Form in rectification. Please help me how to rectify it? I can revise the return u/s 139 (5) or need to file rectification?. Thank You

Answer now

Anonymous
23 February 2017 at 17:57

During FY 2015-16, Mr. A (Employee) received Salary for all 12 months in India.

His Company send him to Abroad during November 2015.

There he received 5 months Salary & paid taxed to that Foreign Govt. (Upto 31.03.2016).

So, totally he earned 17 Salaries but Form 16 issued by employer contains only Indian Income & employer forgot to calculate Tax as per DTAA provisions. (Employee returned to India in FY 2016-17).

Our query is while filing IT Return for FY 2015-16,if we include 17 salaries, Mr.A will end-up paying high tax & interest.
IT Return with 12 Indian Salaries & 2 Foreign Salaries?

To avoid this, Can we file IT Return with 12 Indian Salaries & 2 Foreign Salaries?

Foreign Salary of Jan-Mar 2016 can we shift to FY 2016-17?

FY in India is Apr-Mar
FY in Abroad is Jan-Dec

Is there any provision which facilitate this? Pls mention any Case Laws to support this...

Answer now

Shikha Mittal
23 February 2017 at 17:43

If AOP can be a shareholder then the shares will be purchased on name of AOP and will it be taxable if AOP purchase shares below fair market value since sec 56(2)(vii) applies on individual and HUF

Answer now

Shikha Mittal
23 February 2017 at 17:37

Answer now