25 July 2017 at 21:56

stamp duty

is it any didction on stamp duty on property ? if yes then pls give me the section any other diduction in purache and sale of land

Answer now

Anonymous
25 July 2017 at 20:53

Shop and land value to disclose

i have a shop and land (total value arounding 19.50 lac rs of both assets) which is not show in last year itr pls suggest me how to disclose that assets in itr. i have purchased that property in 2012 and regularly file itr last 10 year so pls sugest me how to show that property in itr?

Answer now

25 July 2017 at 18:13

cash receipt

compliance if cash received more than 2lacs on sale of shops by builder

Answer now

25 July 2017 at 17:43

cash deposit during FY 1617

I can't able to upload CSV file in cash transaction 2016 is any details required

Answer now

25 July 2017 at 16:09

Restrictions on huf

What activities are restricted for huf

Answer now

Anonymous
25 July 2017 at 15:47

Professional tax

Do we need to deduct professional tax from employees of Charitable or religious trust?

Answer now

Anonymous

Section 115BBDA states that dividend received by a resident in excess of Rs. 10 lakhs is taxable @ 10%. Does this dividend include dividend received or reinvested in Mutual Funds by the fund manager ? Also, is dividend received or reinvested in debt linked Mutual Funds taxable ?

Answer now

I have been given 100 shares as RSUs by my US based company. They vested on 20 Aug 2016. As part of vesting some tax was deducted by selling 31 shares. The value of shares has been shown as perquisite in my form 16. I have not sold remaining 69 shares. Please let me know how to declare them in Schedule FA section -2

What should be the value of the following fields?
1. Name of the entity
2. Nature of interest
3. Total investment at cost
4. Income taxable and offered in this return amount, schedule where offered ?

I have some shares which are going to vest on 20 Aug 2017. What should be the values to fill Schedule FA section4,
1. Total investment at cost?

Answer now

25 July 2017 at 13:57

Hra exemption in income tax

The employee is working in a private ltd company in delhi. He lives in delhi in a rental house. there is no rent deed. His family (Parents and wife) lives in another city in a rental house. The Rent deed is in employee's name. Can he claim HRA deduction for that rent paid in another city. He is not claiming deduction for rent paid in delhi. Please advice.

Vijay

Answer now

Anonymous

Q1. Can Father gift immovable Property into his Son?
If Yes, what are the liabilities for the following...
1. Taxation for the Gift at the hands of Donor and Donee
2. Stamp Duty/Registration charges for the Gift deed for the immovable property (within Mumbai)

Kindly provide the insight and information for assisting in making an informed decision.

Appreciate your support!!!!

Answer now

×
ispeedtax
Download GST App    |    x