This query is : Resolved 

27 April 2009

Dear Friends,

While making E payment of TCS of Q4 for the F Y 2008-09 by mistake we have paid TCS more than the actual.

How can we adjust the same?

Can we adjust the same against the payment for Q1 F Y 2009-10?


Can we get refund of the same?

CA CS CIMA* Prakash Somani (Expert)
27 April 2009

Better to set it off against companys future dues.

27 April 2009

You cannot adjust from one quarater to the other. But you can write to the TDS officer for refund of the same. However presently the excess paid refund procedures are not properly laid down and therefore it will take much time.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x