Home > Experts > Income Tax > Error message registering dsc

Error message registering dsc (Income Tax)

I am facing problem while Registering my Digital Signature Certificate and a error message is coming " Invalid Digital Signature Certificate. The trusted Parent Certificate could not be verified." I am using Windows7X32bits operating system as well as Java Runtime above 1.6 version and I have the validity of my Digital Signature till Tue Mar 26 18:50:08 IST 2013,

Please suggest me an advice.

Thanking You

Digbijoy Ghosh

CA VISHNU GAVKARE

Import digital signature in to browser n then try it.

Digbijoy Ghosh

Sry I couldn't get your reply.... could u please brief me in details about the browse.

With regards,
Digbijoy Ghosh

CA VISHNU GAVKARE

which browser u r using?

Digbijoy Ghosh

Sir I am using Google crome as well as I have tried with Mozilla & XP too.

Please tell me what is the meaning of "Invalid Digital Signature Certificate. The trusted parent Certificate could not be verified"

CA VISHNU GAVKARE

Either PAN or any other detail like email id mentioned mentioned in Signature is not matching with the records with department.

Digbijoy Ghosh

yes there was a problem with E-mail Id but that I have changed in my profile according to Digital Signature E-mail Id.

still the problem is arising, not been able to understand the reason.

Digbijoy Ghosh

yes the prob is resolved with this:

Dear All, Even i faced the same issue.. The solution is different for different browsers. I suggest you to use Mozilla Firefox as it is stable and works smooth compared to Internet Explorer and Chrome.. 1. In case you are using Internet Explorer - Go to "Tools", under "Internet Options", click on "security" tab. Change the Security level to "Low" or lowest possible. Now try uploading DSC. It works 2. In case of Mozilla Firefox - Go to "Tools", click on "Add-ons". Go to "Plugins' tab. There, "enable" Java(TM) Platform. Once u enable, u can submit the form with DSC and this works. Tried and tested.. Hope you all find it useful... Regards, Sachin

Read more at: http://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=227446&offset=1#.UKdJArLiay8