Home > Experts > Income Tax > Error in tds return

Error in tds return (Income Tax)

This query is : Open

10 October 2012

Can anyone can explain the error code T-FV-1041 in TDS Return. I had filled the return in RPU Version 3.1.

Details of Error Report is Shown Below

Line No: 1
Record Type: File Header
Statement Type: NA
Field Name: NA
Challan Details Record Number: -
Deductee/ Salary Detail No.: -
Error Code & Description: T-FV-1041 Import the challan file downloaded from TIN website under Challan Status Inquiry.

Siddhartha Bhardwaj

13 October 2012

You are using the old version. Download the new version from the webiste and then upload the return.

V K Bajaj

01 January 2013

Mr. Siddhartha Bhardwaj,

Seems you have not picked up the question exactly though what you said is correct.

@ Mr Anonymous:

Seems you got the said error while generating FVU of Form 24Q. while starting the process to generate FVU a message comes 'do you wish to choose CSI' and on opting No you got the error as mentioned by you.

If we choose YES for CSI option then we have to import and upload CSI (Challan Status Inquiry.

So Mr Anonymous there is a need to contact the software provider.

In case you have solved the problem then please for the sake of others explain as how it was done.

In case still you have to get the solution then please let me know if I could understand the problem exactly.