Home > Experts > Audit > Eligibility criteria for applicability of Internal Audit.

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Eligibility criteria for applicability of Internal Audit. (Audit)

( Querist )
26 September 2008

Hello friends.Kan nebody tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applicability of Internal audit to a company.Is it stated newhere in the companies act.Please help me.

26 September 2008

Eligibility criteria is the prerogative of the management in consultation with statutory auditor and audit committee if any.

Sachin Jain CA, CS, CWA

26 September 2008

Mr. S.Srinivasaraghavan is right. But in case of companies for which CARO is applicable, there is reporting by statutory auditor of the fact whether the internal control system of the co. is commensurate with the size of the organisation.