Home > Experts > Students > Due date for my ca-final registration

Due date for my ca-final registration (Students)

Respected sir, I have cleared Both groups of IPCC in single attempt in Nov'2011 & Got My articles Registered on 27th April,2012.So, as per rules My final Attempt is in Nov-2014

But still i have'nt registered for my CA-Final.
some people say that, students who have passed both groups of IPCC in 1 attempt should register Final within 45 days from Joining of Articles.
in such a case, i have not complied with the above provision.

What is the last date to Register for CA-Final in this case?
Please help me :D

Rajat Poddar

thr is no specific date who ever told u .. that one has to register in 45 days is wrong.. u can register at ur convenience.. ur ca final attempt wont be delayed...

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Agreed with the above expert.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Ajay Mishra

There is no time period specified by CA Regulation between CA course registration and appearance in Final Exam.

As per Regulation 50 of the CA Regulations, 1988, a student will be eligible to appear in Final Exam, after completing of 30 months (2 Years and 6 months) of article ship.

as per my views, at the time of filing of exam application form, you should have valid CA final registration number.

Ganeshbabu K

if student joins into articleship after completing both groups of ipcc it is mandatory to register for final also along with articleship
.
.
Please check your status of articleship...you are safe if your articleship is registered succcessfully and your name appears under your boss

check your articleship status as below

http://220.225.242.179/locm_article.asp?MRH_MRN=012345

In my friends case icai refused ot register his articleship as he failed to register for final..
.
.
so please check your articleship status and it is recommended to register for final asap

Kantheti Vamshi

Rajat, tirumala, ajay Says that there is no time limit for CA-Final registration & Ganeshbabu is against this, so which answer is correct ?

Kantheti Vamshi

Ganesh babu, i have checked the above link as u said, but my Name doesnt appear Under my Principal.
i have been doing my articles since last 1 year & 4 months.

so, whats my status n what should i do now?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

As per the ICAI regulations those who commencing their articleship after completion of both groups of IPCC are required to make Final registration along with Articleship registration otherwise till completion of final registration your articleship registration shall not be complete by ICAI.

You are saying your name doesn't appearing under your employer's article training students i.e means ICAI didn't complete your articleship registration process due to the non-registration to CA Final.

Before that please confirm me is you or your employer received any letter regarding articleship registration from ICAI.

If you received such above letter then please inform me then we has to take another action

Otherwise don't worry now get registration for CA Final i.e means submit CA final registration form along with prescribed fee of DD then ICAI shall register your CA Final and Articleship. However you need not to worry even though you sending final registration form now your articleship commencement shall be counted as from the date of actually you commenced your articleship which is indicated in your form 102 & 103(because of you earlier submitted form 102 & 103 to the ICAI Assuming)

However first please post your query regarding non-registration of your articleship at e-sahayataa then ICAI will reply you the reason behind on non-registration of articleship ( I think the above same answer shall reply by the ICAI) And depending on their answer we can take further step accordingly.

to post at e-sahayataa please click on the below link

http://220.227.168.109/

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Kantheti Vamshi

My Principal has received a Letter that the Said student i,e Me has been registered as an article clerk under you
n please remind him to complete the Final Registration By paying a DD of Rs 10,000

Ganeshbabu K

That is what i said...
.
.
icai will not complete articleship registration process untill student register for ca final
.
.
so regester for final along with a covering letter specifying facts of your case and ask them to register you as article asap

Dintakurthi Tirumala

So your registration is pending for CA Final registration. For that purpose your name doesn't appearing under your employer,

So don't worry at least now do your final registration.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Kantheti Vamshi

now i wil register for final at the earliest.
but my articleship joining date would be from 27th april 2012 ( the date on which i have already started my articleship) only na????

n will my final attempt be delayed ???

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Yes, you have to complete your final registration at the earliest. Enventhough you doing final registration now your articleship commencement date shall be taken from 27-4-2012,because of you already submitted form 102 & 103 but it is pending for registration for requiring of some information(i.e for your case to completion of final registration), so your final attempt shall not be delayed; because of CA final attempt depending on the completion of articleship training period but not on the date of final registration.

So after completion of final registration your articleship registration shall be complete by the ICAI then your name appears under your employer's articleship training students undergoing names.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Kantheti Vamshi

Thank u @ Dintakurthi Tirumala

CCI Coaching Faculties