close x
Home > Experts > Service Tax > Deregistration of service tax reg

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Deregistration of service tax reg (Service Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
24 August 2012

Dear Sir,

A partnership business was promoted by us with a deed. We had got the PAN no and Service tax thereby.

Unfortunately, due to some financial crisis, we have dissolved or stopped proceeding further the operations.

What should be done to those PAN & Service tax registrations. Should we have to submit any forms or keeping idle without any returns will deactivate these registration. Kindly suggest.

If we dont file any nill return as there was no business, will we get any issues, please advice.

Pushparaj. A


( Expert )
25 August 2012

If the partnership is already dissolved, surrender the PAN card and surrender/cancel the service tax RC thro online. For earlier period please file nil return if there was no business.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top