close x
Home > Experts > Income Tax > Deduction u/s 80C in respect on investment in mutual fund

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Deduction u/s 80C in respect on investment in mutual fund (Income Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

( Querist )
09 July 2008

What is the creteria and how do anyone come to know whether any investment in a mutual fund is allowed as deduction u/s 80C??
Where do I get a list of mutual funds which are allowed as deduction u/s 80C (if any)??

Yatesh Prakash Renuke

( Expert )
10 July 2008

Tax saver mutual funds are eligible for deduction u/s 80 C. For these mutual funds lock-in period is 3 Years. You can't withdraw or mature your MF within 3 Years.


CA Rajesh S

( Expert )
10 July 2008

Tax saving mutual funds are usually known as Mutual Funds Under ELSS i.e Equity Linked Saving Schemes.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top