Deduction u/s 80c

This query is : Resolved  Report Abuse Subscribe

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)

03 February 2011

hello sir.
Q1. my father is a state goverment employee. he have Rural postal life insurance policy of Rs. 100000 and he pay monthly premium of Rs. 845.(the policy of 10 year now 5 year have completed) can allow monthly premium as deduction u/s 80C.
Q2. i have completed my Orientation and 100 hours ITT programme in june-2010 can i allow it"s fess as deduction u/s 80C.
Q3.also can i allow IPCC private choching classes fess and B.COM T.Y. COLLEGE AND EXAM FEES AS DEDUCTION U/S 80C.
above all expenditure can i allow as deduction u/s 80C for assessment year 2011-12.

BALU.... (Expert)

03 February 2011

YOU CANT ALLOW DEDUCTION OF YOUR CA FEES OR ITT FEES UNDER 80C,

http://taxguru.in/income-tax/deduction-us-80c-for-tuitionschool-fees-paid-for-education-of-children.html

Pranay Agrawal (Expert)

03 February 2011

Monthly premium paid on Rural Postal life Insurance policy is eligible for deduction u/s 80C.

Private tuition fee and CA coaching classes fee are not eligible for deduction u/s 80C.