CST or VAT on Stock Transfer

This query is : Resolved 

21 May 2008

whether CST or VAT is applicable for stock transfer from one state to another state? if its applicable then also we have to provide the F form?

CA. Vineet Grover (Expert)
21 May 2008

Hi Vadan,

CST/VAT both are not applicable for stock transfers.

Stock transfers are exempt from sales tax.

Only Form F is required.


VADAN (Querist)
21 May 2008


You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x