Home > Experts > Students > Cpt registration number

Cpt registration number (Students)

i registered for cpt exam on 22nd march but till today i havnt recieved my registration number.the last date to fill examination form is 25th april. what should i do now how to get my registration number?

Rakesh Goenka

OK don,t worry when a student get registered for CPT they receive their registration letter between 25-30 days from the date of submission of form okay..
so within next week you will get your registration letter ,
if by chance you do not get your registration letter within 30 days from the date of submission of form then go to Institute and take the your registration number, they will provide you, your registration number by seeing into system okay.. then you fill up your exam form.. and one more thing when you will go to institute submit a letter regarding non - receipt of registration letter that's it

ca cs shriyans jain

I agree with the expert view.

CCI Coaching Faculties