Home > Experts > Students > Cpt registration

Cpt registration (Students)

This query is : Open

I have applied for CPT Registration on 12.03.12. But I did not get any conformation about registration. With out knowing the registration status, how can i apply for june 12 CPT exam?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

However it takes one or two months to get back the conformation communication. However it is very urgent to you because you have to register for June'12 CPT exam and the due date will be complete on 25-4-2012(i think). so my suggestion is post your query at e-sahaayataa available at www.icai.org as others. They will reply you about your registration status and provide you registration no if already allotted you because some time registration will be completed at the ICAI and takes time to communicate to the students. Note: in your post at e-sahaayataa also request please provide registration no in their reply if already allotted. with help of this you can apply for JUNE 2012 exam.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Ajay Mishra

Hi

Generally it will take 45 days and if after that period you are not receiving registration confirmation. please male to the below mention link:

http://220.227.168.109/

The unique registration number already allotted for CPT means the registration number showing in the Application Form of CPT right?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Yes, it is the student registration no and it starts like SRO,WRO,NRO,ERO,CRO depending on the region of the student.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

But in my application form the registration number is '1985P10725'and there is no SRO,WRO,NRO,ERO,CRO, and i register for online application, then the message is no such registration number is updated and u can register as provisional.

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Then it is not the student registration no. It is the application no not the student registration no and student registration no allotted by the ICAI. However don't waste your time follow my instruction which is said by me in first reply. I sure it would be help full to you because it time going on and due date to apply for exams coming to near.
OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

thankz, I Will do it.

CCI Coaching Faculties