Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Income Tax > Cpc processing of itr - 4s (sugam)

Cpc processing of itr - 4s (sugam) (Income Tax)

I am a Tax Advocate.
I have filed some income tax returns of my clients in form- ITR-4 and some in ITR 4S (44AD) online this year.

Processing of all returns filed in ITR -4 has been done by CPC. Refund/ Intimation u/s. 143(1) also received by them.

But processing not done for any return filed under sec. 44AD in form ITR- 4S (SUGAM).

Whether there are any delay in processing of ITR SUGAM by CPC bangalore.

How much time I can expect to starting of processing and refund of ITR 4S ???????

Abhishek Ranjan Singh

Normally its take 6 months.

anurag

Can wait further....

CA. Krishna K Neeraj

01 January 2012

Just wait .......

Ravishankar P

02 January 2012

There is no delay in processing of ITR 4S. Unless there is a tax mismatch issue or an arrear demand you should get your return processed soon. You might want to call the CPC Call centre (1800 425 2229) and check on the status of the specific PAN.