Home > Experts > Students > conversion from PCC to IPCC

conversion from PCC to IPCC (Students)

Dear friends
I have some doubt about converting pcc to ipcc please clarify
I have all ready completed more than 3 Yrs of my articleship and till not cleared any group in pcc.shall i convert to ipcc in this last 6 months? if i can convert what about my articleship in ipcc? when i can write my ipcc exam? and fees and procedure for conversion?
frinds, please help me its urgent...

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani

Hi, as such u've completed 3 years of articleship.., so u will get that benefit in ipcc and u need not undergo any articleship further.... For conversion, u need to write a letter to ICAI requesting ur conversion, alongwid all ur details like registeratn no., firm, name, address, etc., and a reason of conversion..... All the best...

ramshad

somebody told me that when converting from pcc to ipcc my articleship period will remain as 3.5 yrs and not 3yrs for ipcc.
is this correct?? pls tell me..

CCI Coaching Faculties