Home > Experts > Corporate Law > consent letter to become a director

consent letter to become a director (Corporate Law)

please send me the format of the consent letter and resolution to become a director

B.Chackrapani Warrier

Consent letter:-
I, Anonymous, residing at 2/39, Anonymous house, Author road, Bangalore-562005, the undersigned having consented to act as managing director of the Company ANONYMOUS DOUBTS LIMITED pursuant to section 264(2) of The Companies Act,1956 certify that I have not been disqualified to act as a director under section 267 and/or 274 of The companies Act,1956.

Dated this the 5th day of December,2009.

ANONYMOUS.

thank you sir

Ankur Garg

Appointment of additional director:

Kind of Meeting: Board Meeting
Type of Resolution: Resolution by simple majority

RESOLVED that pursuant to Section 260 of the Companies Act, 1956 and Article No..... of the Articles of Association of the Company, Mr...... be and is hereby appointed as Additional Director of the Company.