Change of Surname in Pan Card

This query is : Resolved 

(Querist) 18 February 2011

I want to get the surname of my wife changed in PAN CARD after the marriage.
whats the procedure.
can it be done online

CA KRISHNA KUMAR DARUKA (Expert) 19 February 2011

Request for change form is to be accompanied with any one of the following documents:
marriage certificate, marriage invitation card, publication of 'name-change' in gazette, copy of passport showing husband's name (or vice versa).

CA KRISHNA KUMAR DARUKA (Expert) 19 February 2011

Yes it can be applied online but documents alongwith printout has to be sent to nsdl/utisl

ADITI BIDASARIA (Expert) 19 February 2011

Yes, you can change the name in the PAN Card. see the following link for details

Member (Account Deleted) (Expert) 20 February 2011

Yes, you can apply on-line but it is advisable to approach any TINFC of NSDL.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

close x