change of object clause of pvt ltd. Company

could someone pls tell me what is the procedure of change in object clause of PVT. LTD. CO.

Ankur Garg (Expert)

For change in object clause you have to amend object clause of MOA for which you have to obtain shareholders approval by passing special resolution in the general meeting.

1. Call a board meeting. Pass necessary resolution with the approval of board. Finalise the notice of general meeting.
2. Dispatch notice of GM 21 days in advance as desired by section 171.
3. Pass special resolution in the GM.
4. File form-23 with ROC with in 30 days of passing special resolution in the GM.

Dharmendra soni (Querist)

thanking you Sir