Change of name and object clause

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 28 October 2013

Dear All,

An unlisted public company wants to change its objects as well as its name due to change of the objects of the company. It is a limited company but wants to change to private company.

Can anyone please send me detailed procedure to be adopted along with format of necessary resolutions that needs to be passed.

Thank you.

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
28 October 2013



1. Call a Board meeting for proposed change of name subject to change in object clause and filing of Form1A.
2. Call another Board meeting after approval of Form-1A
3. Hold a Board meeting for passing following resolutions:
a. Change of name of the company
b. Alteration of Name Clause of MOA of the Company
c. Alteration of Name clause of AOA
d. Alteration of object clause of by insertion of new main object of MOA
e. Fixing date time place for general meeting for approving the above resolution by shareholders.
f. approval of draft notice of general meeting.
g. Authorisation for filing forms with MCA.
4. Hold a general meeting for passing above resolutions.
5. File Form-23 with MCA with in 30 days from passing of shareholders resolutions.
6. File Form-1B with ROC
7. Get certificate from ROC for change of name and object clause of the company

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
28 October 2013

For more details, go to the following file, it will help you:

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x
Download GST App    |    x