close x
Home > Experts > Service Tax > Change of address in service tax Registration

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Change of address in service tax Registration (Service Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Resolved

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
21 November 2010

What is current procedure to amend Address in Service Tax ?


Ram Avtar Singh

( Expert )
21 November 2010

Amendment would be required where there is any change in the particulars furnished in the ST 1 at the time of registration.

The changes shall be intimated to the department within 30 days of such change
The fact that the ST 1 is being filed for an amendment, should be clearly highlighted on the form
The assessee shall submit a certified copy of the Registration Certificate
The application may also be accompanied by a covering note explaining the circumstances that led to the change with copies of relevant documents being given.

B.Chackrapani Warrier

( Expert )
21 November 2010

Ram Ji

ST-1 has to be filed electronically in my state, Kerala. Is it compulsory for all states and for all category of service providers. Kly elucidate.

Ram Avtar Singh

( Expert )
22 November 2010

Ya E filing in all state. but hard copy (print) also required by range.



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top