Home > Experts > Career > Can i pursue cima and ca at thesame time?

Can i pursue cima and ca at thesame time? (Career)

Hello! I'm currently in my second year of B.com and I'm going to appear for the November 2013 examination of IPCC. I recently came across the CIMA course and found it to be quite interesting. I wish to pursue it along with CA. However according to the CA regulations, I'm allowed to pursue only one course along with CA. I'm confused as to whether that additional course in my case is B Com or not. Can pursue CIMA along with my CA and B.com? If yes, what is the procedure? Thanks in advance!

Siddhartha Bhardwaj

You can pursue only ONE additional course with CA. Since you are already pursuing B.Com you CANNOT pursue CIMA.

gauri

04 September 2013

Thankyou for your help sir :)

Siddhartha Bhardwaj

11 October 2013

You are welcome. You should use the thanks button to convey your thanks.

If you feel I have satisfactorily answered your query please nominate me.