Home > Experts > Career > CA or CWA which is better

CA or CWA which is better (Career)

14 July 2008

Dear sir,

I completed Mcom in 2003 and Completed MBA in 2007 through distance. Now I am 29 years old. I am interesting to do CA or ICWA. Could you give suggestion which is better for our career.

CA. A. Kumar

14 July 2008

IN MY VIEW, YOU MUST CONCENTRATE ON YOUR JOB. AS YOU TOLD THAT YOU ARE 29 YRS OLD, IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO DO CA, BECAUSE ATLEAST 4YRS CONTINOUS STUDY REQUIRE FOR COMPLETING CA IF YOU SERIOUSLY DO THIS. IN MY VIEW THIS IS NOT LOGICAL. SAME THING WILL HAPPEN IN ICWA. SO YOU MUST CONCENTRATE ON YOUR JOB AND TRY TO DO ANY OTHER SHORT TERM BENEFICIAL COURSE.

Rushikesh

Both of these are masters in their own field CWA in Costing and CA in Finance and accounting mainly...you can check your inclination and liking first

CA Ravi sisodia

as per my openion, my dear friend their is no age required for Education. according to me you should join ICWA course & other hand you should join job in manufaturing company. job full-fill your cwa tranning requrments. in job you gives your eximation. you should work hard for next 3-4 years. "BEST OF LUCK"

CMA Arif Farooqui

go for these courses only if u r able to give time for study. otherwise you may go for Distance learning MBA particularity from IGNOU coz it is recognized by all statutory body.

CA. Anoop Gadia

16 July 2010

go for ICWA because it is less time consuming than CA .