Home > Experts > Students > Ca ipcc group 2 - urgent

Ca ipcc group 2 - urgent (Students)

05 March 2013

Hi.

I have cleared IPCC Group 1 in May 2011. I started my articleship from 31st October, 2011 for a period of 3 years.

I am yet to give my Group 2 exams.

Please advise when will I be eligible for FInal exams. And till when do I have the liberty to take my group 2 exams, without shifting my FInal due date?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

05 March 2013

The requirement to get the eligibility to CA final is has to complete 2 and half years of articleship training including excess leaves if any (i.e a student should be undergo of last six months of his articleship training period including his excess leaves if any as on the first day of the month of exams commencing) and should be have the registration to final. So to get the registration to final you should be required to qualify both groups of IPCC and such registration shall be completed on or before to the date of submitting of examination form.

Thus based on the your articleship starting date you are eligible for May 2014 CA final attempt. So if you completed your IPCC group -2 by November 2013 attempt and taken immediate registration for CA final after getting the results of November 2013 attempt then you are eligible for CA final May 2014 attempt.
So your last attempt to qualify for IPCC group-2 is November 2013 with out shifting your Final attempt eligibility due date.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

SHASHANK

05 March 2013

thank you so much for the information sir.

CCI Coaching Faculties