Home > Experts > Students > Ca final registration lastdate

Ca final registration lastdate (Students)

17 October 2012

I passed Ipcc 1st group in NOV 2011 and 2nd Group in May 2012 and i registered for articles as on 09th JULY 2012....aND NOW mY cA FINAL ATTEMPT IS MAY 2015..AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR REGISTERING cA FINAL COURSE....

Dintakurthi Tirumala

17 October 2012

Is you received articleship registration confirmation letter form ICAI. If you received it at present then you can register for CA final at any time before going to your CA final exams.
So first confirm me is you received articleship registration confirmation letter from ICAI then i will explain you more if you want.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Ram CH

18 October 2012

Yes sir,i already received Confirmation of Articleship From Institute..

Dintakurthi Tirumala

18 October 2012

Then you can register for you Final at any time before going to attempt of your final. Better to apply in Nov'14 or after then you will get latest material with updated syllabus and material would be received by you before the exams.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

Ram CH

23 October 2012

thanku sir

CCI Coaching Faculties