Home > Experts > Students > Ca final registration last date for may 2014 exams

Ca final registration last date for may 2014 exams (Students)

18 June 2013

Hi, can anyone resolve my issue please. I cleared my ipcc Ist group in May 2011 and applied for articles in Aug 2011. Still i have not cleared my IInd group of ipcc. I am confident of passing IInd group in this May 2013. I will have my first CA final attempt in May 2014. But i can't registered for CA final until i cleared my IPCC IInd group. If i clear my IPCC IInd group in this may 2013 can someone tell me the last date for registering the CA final to get attempt in may 2014 exams

Ganeshbabu K

18 June 2013

Yes..it may be possible to you..

Student needs to register with board of studies atleast 8 months before exam..

SO just approach icai for ca final registration on the next day of declaring result..so that there is a very much possibility that you can get attempt on may 2014

Thanks & regards
Ganesh babu k

Ajay Mishra

18 June 2013

Hi

REGULATION 29C: ADMISSION TO FINAL EXAMINATION

(1) No candidate shall be admitted to the Final Examination unless he has passed:-
(i) the Intermediate (Professional Competence) Examination in its entirety, held under these regulations;
(II) completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member on or before the last day of the month preceding the month in which the examination is held or has been serving the last six months of practical training under Regulation 50 on the first day of the month in which the examination is held.
(III) he produces a certificate to the effect that he has undergone a study course for such period, as on the first day of the month in which examination is held, in such manner as may be decided by the Council from time to time; and
(iv) completed the Advanced Course on Information Technology Training under these regulations for such period and in such manner as may be decided by the Council, from time to time.;

As per Regulation 50 of the CA Regulations, 1988, a student will be eligible to appear in Final Exam, after completing of 30 months (2 Years and 6 months) of article ship. So After complting IPCC and 30 months articleship you can take admission for final.

CCI Coaching Faculties