Home > Experts > Students > Ca final registration

Ca final registration (Students)

I was completed my ipcc in august 2011 and i applied for registration of articles in the month of december 2011 but the institute was refused to register,because i had not paid the ca final registration fee of Rs 10,000.is that is valid reason for refusing my articles registration??? because i had completed only 3 months of my articles? Plz clarify my doubt

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Don't worry pay Ca final registration fee of Rs.10,000 now through DD and send to the ICAI by reference of letter received by you and institute accept your article ship from the date which you indicated in form 102 & 103. I am sure the same problem is faced by my friend who is junior to me after 4 months he received the letter indicate pay the final fee and then he paid the prescribed fee and the ICAI accepted his articleship from the actual commencement date which is indicated in form 102&103.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. ALL THE BEST.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

ca cs shriyans jain

Expert has correctly said, I agree with the abovesaid views of expert.

ramesh

Its ok i will pay the 10,000 through DD but i have a small doubt,now it is not necessary na to register for ca final?

ca cs shriyans jain

Yes not necesscary, but do it so as to get registered.

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Yes, but as per the ICAI view those who completed both groups of IPCC and registering to Articleship should be register for Final along with articleship.

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

ramesh

Tirumala: really? then one of friend was completed his pcc since one year ago he was still not yet registered for final

ramesh

Now if i was not registered for ca final ,Is ICAI not going to register my articles?

Dintakurthi Tirumala

Mr.Ramesh PCC Students registering for Articleship along with their PCC registration for the PCC students with out registering for PCC didn't register for their Articleship like that for IPCC students who completed both groups in single time and going for registering to Articleship should be register for their Final.

With out registering to final ICAI didn't register your articleship.

If you have doubt then post your query at e-sahaayataa available at www.icai.org as student under Articleship head as the matter below.

I completed my IPCC both groups at a time and send form 102 & 103 on DATE. and i received a letter from ICAI on regarding payment of final registration fee to register my articleship and my query is actually i have time to register for final and no need to register now but i should be register it before the giving attempt to final but not necessary now but why should i receive such letter?

OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

CCI Coaching Faculties