advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Students > CA Benevolent fund

CA Benevolent fund (Students)

06 September 2010

I m about to apply for ACA Mem No. but while filling the form found CA Benevolent fund and the life memb. fund is 2500/-. I want to know what benefit do i get if i become a life member of that fund. pls clarify?

Aditya Maheshwari

06 September 2010

Help dependents of your fellow professionals by being part of CA Benevolent Fund - Uncertainty knows no bounds and it is for uncertain times that the Institute have decided to create a corpus of funds by way of voluntary contribution from members to help the families of bereaved chartered accountants who are in distress and need a helping hand. The details on the objectives of the CA Benevolent Fund, procedure for becoming member, extent of assistance available and the procedure for availing assistance are available on the Institute's website at the following link: http://www.icai.org/members/ca_benevolentfund.html

CCI Coaching Faculties