Ca as an income tax officer ?


15 March 2012


I will be completing by CA by May 2012. I am very much interested to join the Indian Revenue Services. Though i knw that i needs to giv Civil services xam for being qualified as AC/DC in income tax office. But i want to start from another route that is starting from an Income Tax officer, then promoted as AC/DC etc.

So, could u plz tell me which department conducts Xams for ITO ? is this a good career choice ?

Shyam Lal Naik (Expert)
15 March 2012

UPSC conducts the examination?

Career choice is definitely a personal choice.

You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

× Online Coaching My Enrolled Courses
Articles Forum News Experts Exams Share Files Income Tax Accounts Career Corporate Law Service Tax Video Judgements Rewards Top Members Events Albums Find Friends Featured Feed Scorecard Bookmarks Mock Test Poll Notification Knowledge Finder Coaching Institutes Trainee Corner Jobs
close x