Ca articleship completion letter

(Querist) 21 February 2012

I had submitted for Industrial Completion completion letter (form 105) on 14th november 2011 in the Institute (Colaba branch). Till today I did not receive the letter from ICAI. I had called there on the extention and also on helpline and got to know that they issued the letter the beginning of Jan'12. Now, since I did not receive it, I am trying to call again and again as I also want to apply for membership but either no one is responding the call or it is engaged. I am trying since last 2 wks. Also due to too busy schedule of office I cnt go to the Institute and enquire personally. Kindly help me with the ways through which I can get it and even if it is lost-in-transit, then what are the ways to get a duplicate issued.

Thanks & regards,
Saoli Chakraborty.

Member (Account Deleted) (Expert) 29 February 2012

Give an application - letter at the ICAI office in articles section.