Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Income Tax > BSR code on E-payment of I. TAx by net banking

BSR code on E-payment of I. TAx by net banking (Income Tax)

I paid the income tax payable by net banking by a local branch of SBOP. The challan created shows the BSR code of the K.G.Marg, Delhi Branch .
My query is that what is to be filled in the ITR???
Is it the BSR code and the Branch name mentioned in the challan or the BSR code and the Branch name of the bank from whom net banking has been availed??????

Please ans as it is very urgent.

Shyam Lal Naik

BSR Code mentioned in the challan.

When u Click the Submit button while online payment through net banking afterthan their must be a screen on which should be written as click here to see the challan details and afterthan you have to take print out of it .
in ITR all the details which was written on the challan you have to write ok
for bsr code you have to entry that payment Status BSR code.