Board Resolution for increase in Authorised Share Capital

29 June 2009

Hi Experts!
Please send me a Board Resolution for increase in Authorised Share Capital.

CS Vandana Kacholia (Expert)
29 June 2009

INCREASE IN AUTHORISED CAPITAL OF THE COMPANY:
The Chairman informed that at present the authorised capital of the Company consists of ……… equity shares of Rs. 10/- each aggregating to Rs. ………../-. The Chairman expressed that for the purpose of broadening the capital base of the Company and also enabling it to issue further shares, the authorised capital of the Company should be increased to Rs. …………. Accordingly the following resolution prposed by Mr. ………. and seconded by Mr. ……….. was unanimously passed as an ordinary resolution :- "RESOLVED THAT subject to Section 94 and other applicable provisions; if any, of the Companies Act, 1956, the Authorised Share Capital of the Company be and is hereby increased from Rs. ………/- (Rupees ……… only) to Rs. ……….. (Rupees ………….) by creation of additional ………./- (………..) equity shares of Rs. 10/- each ranking pari passu with the existing equity shares of the Company in all respects."

Ankur Garg (Expert)
30 June 2009

If you need sample board resolution for increase in Authorised Share Capital then send me a testmail at "ankur_gargcs@rediffmail.com".

I'll send you the same.