Bank loan to huf

Hello everybody.Well my knowledge regarding HUFs is not very sound and I have come across a question that why Banks don't take much interest in granting any loan to HUFs. Well is this true??? and if it is wat are the reasons behind it...?
I need help...can somebody please explain this?
Thanks.

Neha Jain (Expert)

Since HUF credibility and creditworthiness are not very good in the market so banks are reluctant to give loans to HUF.

CA Hardik Bunha (Expert)

Scope of Huf is limited. It is true that HUF is One seperate entity for income tax but overall it is nothing.

CA VISHAL RANA,CS,B.Com,AMFI (Expert)

agreed with experts

because HUF has artificial status in income tax act...trend of HUF start because HUF easy to form and profits exempt in the hands of members of huf.

Kamaldeep Singh (Querist)

ok...Thanks everybdy 4 ur valuable replies....