AVERAGE SALARY OF A ICWA(INTER)

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 17 July 2011

Dear seniors,
i just want you to answer a query of mine..presently i am pursuing icwa(inter) and i am going to clear it in coming august..i want to ask u that what will be the average salary range or starting salary of a icwa(inter) without any experiance...what will be the starting salary of a fresh icwa(inter)?..since i am staying in delhi,i want to know the starting salary of icwa(inter) in delhi and also in kolkata?...please answer..

CA Amit Joshi (Expert)
17 July 2011

Dear member,
As we are professional our salary depends on our knowledge, smartness. You can't restrict yourself to a particular salary. If you have required knowledge the employer gives you desired salary.
So the amount is not fixed. But as per my experience in Delhi it was about 10,000. but it depends only on knowledge.