Avail 50% discount on all subjects for Nov batch(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code Nov14.

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > AS-18 Gross value of transaction

AS-18 Gross value of transaction (Corporate Law)

I want to know, how can I calculate the gross value of transaction with the related parties as per AS-18 (If applicable) for Filling in E-Form 23AC and 23ACA and what is difference between both Form values.

Ashish Shrivastava
C.S.

Jagruti (CS)

Form 23AC is for Balance Sheet & its Schedules filing & Form 23ACA is for filing of P& L & its Schedules.

For 23Ac - the gross value of transaction with the related parties as per AS-18 will be closing balance of items related to Balance Sheet e.g. Capital, Secured Loan etc while

For 23ACA - it will be the value of Transaction during the year only & not closing balance of items related to P & L A/c e.g. Expenses paid, income from related transaction....

CS ashish shrivastava

19 July 2011

Dear Sir/Madam
Please suggest, can the company change the purpose of IPO after receiving the IPO Proceeds from shareholders
If yes what's the procedure for it