Articleship registration date

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 01 March 2013

I have cleared both groups of IPCC and i would like to know till what date can I get my articleship registration done? Is the last date for CA final november'15 attempt 30th of april? And within how many days do we have to register the aricleship after getting the franking done?

Ajay Mishra (Expert)
01 March 2013

Yes, you should register within 30th April, 2013 to appear of Final exam in Nov, 2015 attempt.

As per Regulation 50 of the CA Regulations, 1988, a student will be eligible to appear in Final Exam, after completing of 30 months (2 Years and 6 months) of article ship.