Home > Experts > Students > Articleship

Articleship (Students)

12 March 2013

sir, what is the last date of registration for articleship if i want to sit for nov 2015 attempt.reply soon..
urgent..

Ajay Mishra

12 March 2013

Hi

As per Regulation 50 of the CA Regulations, 1988, a student will be eligible to appear in Final Exam, after completing of 30 months (2 Years and 6 months) of article ship.

As per this you will be eligible for Nov 2015 attempt if you take article ship registration before April, 2013.

14 March 2013

sir, if i will start my artcleship from 1st of may then also i think i will be eligible for nov"15 exams because in that case also 30th months will be covered by october"15 end.
sir as i am in regular college my collge will be over on 30th of april so i visited intitute also regarding this query they sir taht you can start your artcleship from 1st may and u will be eligible for nov "15 in that case.
are they correct..??
reply urgent?

Ajay Mishra

17 March 2013

Hi

If you have sound knowledge about article ship the no need to put your query.

CCI Coaching Faculties