Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Accounts > Annual Report for a Private limited company

Annual Report for a Private limited company (Accounts)

Can anybody tell me
What are the papers to be required to prepare Annual Report? and who is responsible to prepare annual report in a company?

Ca Aashish Upadhyay

In my opinion Jointly by Financial Statements Closing committee!

CA.Madhusudan B.P.

It is the primary responsibility of the Management of the Company for the preparation of the Financial Statements.
With in the mangement, it may deligate it to Finance Director if any, or any person having Financial knowledge /expertise.

The papers, you name it, is required for the Annual report.

Broadly the following
1.Financial Statement i,e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss A.c, Cash Flows Statement, If applicable, shedules etc.,

2.Secretrial information like prices of the shares in last 12 months highest, lowest etc.,If listed & details regarding Board meetings, committee meetings, who attended etc.,

3.Audit Report including the annexures etc.,

4.A brief introduction of the Company, its management etc.,

5.All discloser as per the Companies Act, SEBI requirements, Accounting Standard Etc.,

Thank you So Much for You information. Its really helpfull to us.