Avail 50% discount on all online CA classes for Nov Exam(access till Nov 20th). Use coupon code NOV15

Home > Experts > Service Tax > Amendment of service tax

Amendment of service tax (Service Tax)

Kindly tell me the procedure for adding one more service to my service tax registration.........

Krishna Mohan

Login into aces.gov.in, go to Reg and press amend ST2 button, fill the new service to be provided and submit revised ST2 and proofs with Superintendent; he will issue a new ST2 including the new service.

B.Chackrapani Warrier

Amendment has to be done using online facility. Procedure is as follows:-
1) logon to www.aces.gov.in
2) click'REG'
3) click 'amend registration'
4) click on 'registration number'
5) ST-1 will be displayed.
6) go to the required page using ' next' option.
7) do amendment where ever required and upload.
8) take a print out ,sign, seal, attach documents,if any, depending on the nature of amendment, and submit before the superintendent with in 7 days of electronically uploading the data.

Virupaksh P Hipparagi

04 January 2012

Thank u ..... sir,,, and Happy New Year

anil khatri

27 July 2013

i had made an amendment 5 days ago for change in ST-2 and want to made another change but the option to change (amend registration) is freeze what should i do ?