close x
Home > Experts > Service Tax > Amendment in ST2

Please Wait ..

to your account


Remember Me | Forgot your password?


Sign-up now

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Alternatively, you can log in using:

Amendment in ST2 (Service Tax)

Report Abuse
This query is : Open

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
27 January 2011

one of my client has applied for service tax registration showing Interior Decorator as service. Against that ST1, ST2 issued 2 day before through email. On that ST2 official Seal has not taken yet. Now I want to amend my service & I hv to Shown it as "Works contractor".
How can I do this??
Before taking Sign & seal on earlier ST2, Can I make this amendment???
Plz tel me the Procedure...


( Expert )
27 January 2011

yes you can do it. PLease visit
enter user name password.
REG-Amend Registration.
fill it and submit

Querist : Anonymous

( Querist )
27 January 2011

But sir earlier i hvnt taken sign of Official person on ST2...
No problem na???

After submissiom, in how many days new ST2 will be issue???



You need to be the querist or approved CAclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login ( Members Login ) now

Similar Resolved Queries :


Quick Links

back to the top