Home > Experts > Service Tax > amendment in ST-1

amendment in ST-1 (Service Tax)

08 June 2010

Tell me that if I change my principle place of business from one district to another district the where we shall submit the amended application with all the documents either in old district or in new place where we shift the business?

Pls reply ..........

CA. BIJENDER KR. BANSAL

08 June 2010

now it is online. you have to amend ST-01 online.

Shyam Lal Naik

08 June 2010

You need to surrender the old certificate and apply for a fresh registration at the new location, if the jurisdictional superintendent are different at both the location.

Nitesh Sethiya

08 June 2010

I know it is online but after submission of online we have to filled the amended application with required document to the department?

Secondly I have credit balance in old RC then how this will be carried forward if surrender and filled new application?
We want to continue old place as a branch and change principle place of business?

CMA Ramesh Krishnan

08 June 2010

District to District only commissionarate will be change and there is no need apply for fresh registration. you need to apply the trasnfer of registration with the current commisssionarate and along with submitted trasnfer application you need to give the amendment in Registration certificate in form ST-1 and now amendement also online you need to fill the ST -1 With amedment through www.aces.gov.in and give to the new commissionarate with documents they verify and issue the amendment