Amendment in mvat registration certificate

I want to add additional Place of Business under the MVAT Registration Certificate.

Can any explain the procedure to amend and also relevant documents required.

MJ Krishnamurthy (Expert)

Now this has to be done first online by yourself.Open the web site of www.mahavat.gov.nic.in and click e-registration on the home page.Go for amendment. Your RC will open up.Do the required changes and 'submit'.After this go to the office and get it approved from the oficer.....mjk

Singh kriya (Querist)

If i am not wrong than at the E registration page i can directly proceed for registration as new applicant . i couldnt find any amendment option ... can you please clarify where is the option for amendment on e registration page