Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

×
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Alteration of moa as per new companies act

Alteration of moa as per new companies act (Corporate Law)

15 October 2013

Dear Members,

I have recently filed Form 5 of a private limited company for increase in authorized share capital, but there is an objection from ROC that "the attached moa is not in proper order".

Does this means that the ROC require MOA as per Companies Act, 2013. If yes please let me know what about the subscriber page, it'll be old one only or any change required in it also.

Pranay Patel

Ajay Mishra

15 October 2013

Firstly you check you MOA, that there is no irregularity about numbering of pages.

Pranay

15 October 2013

Thank you for the reply Ajay Sir.

The matter is resolved now, the query raised by ROC was to furnish the MOA as per Companies Act, 2013. I have done the same and form is approved now.

So, it can concluded that, for alteration of MOA after 12th September, 2013, we need to alter the MOA as per Companies Act, 2013.

Ajay Mishra

15 October 2013

My Pleasure......

Thanks for sharing.....