advertise
advertise
Home > Experts > Corporate Law > Address proof of registered office

Address proof of registered office (Corporate Law)

Can u please provide me, what are the docs to be considered for mandatory* address proof i case of change of ROC within same town, city and village as per recent notification.

Ajay Mishra

Hi

In case registered office is owned by director then NOC from that director that they have no objection on use of such premises as registered office.

In other case, list or what proof is required is not specified by MCA.

I will suggest you to make an lease agreement with owner of the property and attached the same with Form-18.

Is Electricity or Phone Bill in the name of Director, is valid proof?

Ajay Mishra

Ya , Its ok, but NOC from Director is mandatory attachment of Form-18. Please read Instruction kit of Form-18.

KCJM & Associates

Address proof should be attached to form 18. It can be Telephone bill, electricity bill, Bank statement, Rent agreement, lease deed etc. If registered office is at premises of Director then NOC of director is required. Same thing in case of any other person who is giving his place to company for registered office.