Home > Experts > Students > About articleship registration

Join and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

About articleship registration (Students)

( Querist )
26 June 2013

i applied for registration of articleship in the month of march 25th 2013 but till now i haven't received any letter from ICAI. PLEASE tell me the reason...

Dintakurthi Tirumala

26 June 2013

Don't worry it taking so much time to update and giving intimation regarding registration to the students.

So don't worry however you can post your query at e-sahayaataa then they will reply you with status of your registration process.

To post at e-sahayaataa click on the below link

Ganeshbabu K

26 June 2013

1)yes it will take need of worry here

2)If you have passed both groups of ca ipcc and then you have joined in articles..I hope you also submitted your ca final registration documents along with article ship registration which is mandatory..other wise your articleship registration will kept pending till you provide ca final reg. documents

3)however if you have joined articles only after passing group I it is not a mandatory.

4)do refer your entering your boss membership number in place of 012345 in below link

Thanks & regards
Ganesh babu k

CCI Coaching Faculties